Weird Dream.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Elzain
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, Last night i had a weird dream about a guy. I remember that i was in a place that was like a school. The wall was white and i was with a female friend. In that dream i have long straight black hair. The girl with me felt like i knew her from somewhere. I'm not sure if i know here in this life or from my past life or i will know her in the future. The 2 of us was sitting in a black sofa talking about things that i can't remember. Then suddenly a guy who have short black hair came and sat in front of us. Then my friend whispered to me "It's him" I didn't get what she means by that. But when i looked at the guy he looked so familiar like i knew him somewhere which is weird cause i don't know someone like him. He was also looking at me like he knew me. But i ignored what my friend told me. Then my friend started talking and told me that i should approach him before we leave. I asked her why. She answered that i should know by now why. Then time passed by and i suddenly said that we are going to be late for school. Which is weird. My friend told me that we won't be late but i told her that we will. So we were going to leave the place but when i looked at the guy again i felt like i don't want to leave him and that it felt like i should stay with him. But my friend just told me that i don't need to worry cause i will meet him again. Then i woke up.

I remember the guy had appeared in many of dreams but we are always far away from each other. We haven't talked to each other. Every dream i had with him their is always like a invisible wall separating us like we are so close but so far. That's what i feel when i dream about him.

I just wanna know if someone will be able to tell me even a little what it means?

CaesarDraconis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Draconis
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Lord
Zodiac:

Well, I don't think I can tell you what the dream means, but I might be able to take a view from "outside" and ask some question that might help you move towards some insight.

In your dream you felt that you knew, or have known, this person (the male). In previous dreams he was farther away, but in this one he was close, yet still separated (by the invisible wall feeling). Would you say that he "felt" closer? This may indicate the entity is able to move toward you and may be attempting, or preparing for a contact. This would be in line with the female telling you to talk with him before you leave.

Perhaps if you stated (telepathically) that you were open to contact/communication, if in fact you are open to it, that might move things along. You might want to ask for more information around the relationship between you and this man. It could permit you to draw energy from the relationship, once you know what it is/was, that might help move toward contact.

Just some thoughts. Hope this helps.

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius, ad perpetranda miracula rei unius - Hermes Trismegistus
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

:ot:

But I wanted to give you a slight poke from the Hellhound who is still here with me waiting for you to bring him home! LOL The MP messages have disappeared and I can`t find you on there! Drop me a message! ;)

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

There are 2 possible ways I would interpret this dream. It could be people you knew from a previous or future life as you imagined, or it could be aspects of yourself. In dreams, things are supposed to represent our state of mind within 72 hours of the dream. All people in dreams are supposedly aspects of our personality, the opposite sex being subconscious and same sex as conscious. Then the aspect we identify as ourself is the most familiar conscious aspect of yourself.

So in short, you are getting to know a part of your subconscious better. Which honestly could work if you were having a past life dream or just a regular dream.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”