NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Get some Olive Oil and some Holy Water. If you know how to, make your own. If you don't, there are plenty of websites that will tell you how. Do it according to your religious preference. If you don't have a preference, or you prefer NONE, salt water is fine, but use sea salt. You will also need a good steel blade, preferably with a double edge, and some sage, and a sweet grass braid, a white candle, and a fire-safe dish.

Open every door and window in your house, even cupboard doors and the dryer. Light the candle, place it in a holder in the northern room, and using the candle, light the sage, and get it smoking, but not flaming, and starting in the northern-most point of your house, begin walking clockwise through every room, and throughout your house, wafting the sage smoke into every corner of every room - even closets and drawers. Remember to do the ceilings and the floors.

When you arrive back at your starting point, whether the sage is still smoking or not, put the sage in the fire-safe dish... it will go out when all the negativity is out of your house.

When the sage goes out, close up your house. Now, again starting at the northern point, take the holy water and the olive oil, and begin to anoint every wall, corner, window, mirror, doorway, lightswitch, plumbing fixture, airvent, crack and crevice. Visualize, as you do this, a barrier of white light going up, that is fully 360 degrees, surrounding your house. Every time you anoint a spot, say out loud: "No Evil May Enter Here."

When you are done, take the knife, and following the same path, visualize another barrier, this time made of IRON, going up. Anoint the same spots, this time saying, "All Evil is Turned Back."

Take the candle, and walk the circle of your house a third time, saying, "By Salt of the Earth, by Smoke in the Air, by the Fire of this candle, by Water that's blessed, by the Spirits that love me, this house is protected. So Be It."

Finally, light the sweet-grass braid and get it smoking but not flaming, and walk the circle of your home again, touching every room, with the smoke, to call in blessings, positive energies, and good spirits.

Place all your materials in a fire-safe container. Put out the candle but do not BLOW it out. Store everything to be reused next month. Replenish the supplies as needed.

Do this once a month.

Also - to support this, in every corner of every room, have sea salt crystals (which need to be replaced every month), black tourmaline, quartz crystals, iron, and copper. In the center of every wall, have quartz. At every window, have a mirror that faces outwards, and a quartz crystal. Have a quartz crystal above your door. A Devil's Trap under your door mat is a good idea, a few herbs secreted here and there that are protective is also smart... a google search will net you copious results for both.

Brightest blessings... Be safe, my ducks..
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

thnaks for posting it kitty. its really helpful ::hail:: ::thanx::

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

:thumbup:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Love this post, because this is simular to what I do!!!!

Great post!!!! :thumbup: :D

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thanks for this kitty :thumbup:

It sounds like you have A LOT of crystals, stones and metals to be able to put them in every corner of every room lol

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I live next to a railroad, so iron spikes are no biggie. Railroads are everywhere... find some place to park, walk 20 or 30 feet down the side of one, and you'll end up with 20 spikes.

My apartment is very small, which also helps.

And Amazon is my GOD when it comes to getting quartz and black tourmaline in bulk at really good prices.

The copper came, of course, from CH.

The mirrors came from a yard sale.

The herbs came from a local Health Food store... they think I'm a health nut, and since they only have medicinal grade herbs, it limits my selections... I can't get Solomon's Seal from them, or Devil's Shoestring, but what I do get works.

I get packages of whole dried peppers from Wal-Mart and nail them above all my doors and windows, too.

I change out the herb sachets when I change out the sea salt.

Bright blessings, everyone...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Awesome! thanks for taking the time to post this! :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

Thank you very much for sharing this. :thumbup:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"

Return to “PROTECTION”