Seeing colorful Mandalas when meditating

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

As the title says, sometimes when I am trying to meditate or if I am just in my bed relaxing and closing my eyes I will see these bright colorful mandala like wheels, spinning, overlapping one over another. They are beautiful and intricate but I don't understand why I see them or what they mean. They arent entirely clear, yet take up my entire vision. Also they arent an afterimage of some pattern I would see physically, they appear from the darkness of having my eyes closed.

Anyone else have this phenomenon happen to them? If not anyone have any ideas???
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

That kind of "omen" is actually very personal, I also experience some similar of colorful visions of forms that are well some kind of original designs, so far I see them not too ofter but I have more experiences with some kind of electrical blue many times, and is really clear visions in my case.

I really get excited when see this because I feel that something is actually working.
Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Honestly my first thought when you described this was that you were seeing your chakras. I could be wrong, but that's almost EXACTLY how I see them, if I look at them with any detail... the wide view they just look like fuzzy-blurred blobs of light that tube through the body from back to front, but close up, at the microscopic view, they look like what you're describing.

Bright blessings...
Selqet
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Meditation”