eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
blood red rose
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire, djinn, mers
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

hi okay so for a while now i have recieved the information i was waiting for from verna but becuase this was a bit difficult she was gonna try another way to summon this being i havent heard back from her since then its been a month i have seen her online on fb yet my emails remained un answered i know shes busy and i understand things are even more hectic now with the ebay situation going on all iam picking up on her silence is that she was unable to contact this being iam really tired of emailing and not recieivng a reply anyway its okay i understand though not mad at all just a bit disapointed . : ( please dont get me wrong this is not a negative feedback.

heaven-vs-inferno
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: genio,angeles,dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: inmortál
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariel
Zodiac:

Swiftnissity wrote:Has anyone purchased any of the Love/Sex charms?
http://www.a-new-golden-dawn.com/servle ... Categories

I emailed Verna asking a few questions about them last week but haven't heard anything back from her.
I bought 2 items from her 3 months ago, 1 for love/sex and the other for money/career. So far, no results.

Proud of my family members: 4 inmortals, 1 marid djinn, 1 gold djinn, 3 bronwyn angels, 2 red dragons, 1 elder khodam, 2 incubus, 1 wraith, 2 psy vamps, 1 nympho, and 3Power orbs. 2 Volkhs. Plus lots of spelled items!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I bought a succubus from Verna (who is a very nice person) and this succubus (name withheld) is now a major strategic advisor for the use and manipulation of sexual energies and general (not necessarily sexual) strategies (biz, etc)....Extremely powerful spirit.....very unusual looking as well......

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

I have been holding out on posting what I'm going to post because I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. Things happen at times that make it hard to get things done the way we want them to be however I have given her more than ample time to come through and after a month and a half it still has not happened. Back in August I spoke to her about an item on Ebay asking her a few questions. She was very nice and answered me quickly making it an easy decision for as to what to do. I purchased two items from her that were rather expensive. The one I knew from her listing was going to take a little bit of time for it to ship. I was more than fine with that. However when it still didn't ship I was getting discouraged and the other item hadn't shipped either. I sent her a few emails and got no response. Finally I was able to contact her through Ebay to which she told me she was waiting for information from me. I had sent the information to her but she never received it. That's neither here nor there and I can understand about things getting lost in cyber space. However weeks went by and nothing. Sent more messages and she told me the one who assist her in helping out was called away on a personal family issue. Okay I can be understanding but now it's a month since I paid and still nothing. She told me she would look into on the following Monday after receiving my email. Nope! I never heard from her and still didn't ship. I waited a bit and sent another email and finally over a month from when I ordered it shipped. She had asked me to contact her once the items came. Okay fine no problem....both items came with no instructions. I sent an email and again no response. Over a month and a half later and no response and I'm left with two useless things. I feel that I have given her a lot of chances. I had bought one other item from her and it was great. I don't know why all the sudden the problems. I feel bad for this post because I do believe in this seller however I feel that I'm being left out in the cold here. Should things change I will be here to post but so far I don't see it happening and I'm very discouraged right now.

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Tonight I sent an email high priority to this seller asking one more time for the long awaited information. She did respond to me however I still have many doubts in all this. I had ordered a spell and she asked the date I wanted to start which I replied with a date. First she told me she talked to the person that would do the spell and they said fine and then she claimed to never have gotten the email that I sent with the date in it. If she didn't get the email then how did she contact the one casting the spell with the date of when I wanted to start? Yeah I don't know either... I bought a spell cast jewelry piece from this seller that was awesome and that helped me to make my decisions to go ahead with the spell however this episode has left me with doubts...I know many have said they like this seller and things they purchased have been great. I unfortunately didn't have the same experience. It's too bad because I really believed in this seller and now I don't know...Perhaps she is overworked, perhaps she is shorthanded, or perhaps she has email problems. Whatever the case is I hope things get better for her.

Ashly19
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were-Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a 'Druk dragon' from Verna. He is a blessing in my life. :cloud9: Yes, communication is spotty, but she's a sweetheart, and her items are authentic.

"If you expect much, you will obtain much. Expect little, you will obtain little. Expect nothing, you will obtain nothing!" - Edgar Cayce.

"All religions, arts and science are branches of the same tree." - Albert Einstein.
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have some special unicorns from her, and next sale I am springing for a vampire.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Purchased an Ancient Vampire from her on November 18th. He arrived quickly and is an amazing presence. To this date I am still waiting for his information despite repeated attempts for communication. :irked:

Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't know why communication would be an issue to a great seller. I mean if there's time for her to post listings at times why won't she be able to reply? Tried communicating with her a long time back for a vampire i purchased, but got no replies at the end. Gave up. She's nice when she replies though.

Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wanted to edit but i couldn't. Just want to add in that this was for a long time ago! Not sure about whether things might have changed now. Hope she's alright nevertheless, if anyone knows.

Return to “Seller Review”