Anyone ever had a "picture" pop into their mind?

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:Yup, some of mine have done this too. The first few times it happened, the images I got were still images as well. But the last one I saw...I saw movement and activity. When I first started to develop my gift in precognitive dreams it was the same. The first premonitions I had were like watching a slide show of still images. Then before long, my premonitions developed into moving scenes and just went from there. So I definitely think this was your gryphon showing herself to you and that if you work on developing your extra senses and work on using your third eye more, you'll see major changes in the way things come through. :thumbup:
This is so cool! I wonder if I have missed others or discounted them in the past, and if her class rating has anything to do with it. Eeee!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

It's entirely possible that something like that may have happened before and you just didn't realize what it was. But now that you know, you can start developing this. :) Oddly enough, most of the ones I've seen this way have been my unbounds. lol But it's entirely possible that her class rating may have allowed her to come through more strongly than she would have otherwise.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

She will adore the feather, btw :inlove:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well, it could be an unbound because I have thought about getting another. Hmm.

And I have had a lot of "purring" sensations.

But I have about 7 different feathers I collected after people have mowed lawns. I don't know how I didn't notice that feathers appear in that case, as I have always loved feathers!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Most definitely. I get this all the time. I get them in dreams, as visions, and in mirrors as well. I even can communicate with them too. What ever way they can get my attention, they will try.

If this continues, you should be able to communicate with your gryphon really soon, as he/she is beginning to bond with you and open up your senses.

Congratulations on being able to see your spirit before it gets to you.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

This happens with me quite a bit and for many reasons. Sometimes it's a new spirit that wants to be with me, other times it can be because of one of my spirits trying to talk to me, or tell me something. At first I was like huh, what was that. lol But now I'm more in tune with it and can figure it out better. :)

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I rarely get pictures or anything that just "pop up" in my head but the few times it did, it does make me wonder. A few months ago when I was ready to sleep, I got a split second image of a brown horse, I thought,"Huh...I wonder if it's my unicorn, no I don't think so...oh well, whatever." I forgot all about it until 3 weeks later, I got a package I wasn't expecting, Magnolia sent me a brown pegasus, it was a real surprise. Also just a couple nights ago, I got a split second image of a purple bird (could be my purple phoenix I just welcomed recently)...but the images that pop up are half a second or even less, it's faster than my brain could even process.

Also when I first held my black dragon's vessel, I saw a clear image of a black dragon on a mountain rocky cliff looking at me and slowly raising it's giant black wings. Also an aerial view of mountain areas. Like I said, these things are very few and far between.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It also felt a little awkward, I have to admit. I guess because it was being put in my mind rather than being generated. So, I will definitely know to concentrate and work with it next time.

Return to “Creatures”