Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

souloffire wrote:
nightraven14 wrote:
souloffire wrote:This hasn't been the greatest month.It started out crappy & is pretty much leaning towards finishing that way.I know there are periods of time like this in life we all go through.2 days ago I suddenly felt a feeling of frustration & despair.It was sudden & seemed to come from out of nowhere.I really couldn't place where it came from at that particular moment and was floored by it.I literally felt like I was "losing it".So in desperation I got dressed & went for a walk at the beach nearby.After a while I felt almost normal.Well now I am wondering.Could I ha e picked up on one of my spirits or entities feelings? Has anyone had such an experience.I have been told I am an empath.Or what??Am I just going bat s$%& crazy?
I was actually a bit like that yesterday and ended up sleeping all day. Maybe you did pick up on your spirits or someones feelings? Maybe it is just the ups and downs of life in general?
I have been sleeping a lot the past 2 weeks but I have an immune condition.That said the dreams have been so lucid as of late.I know where your coming from though.I'm no stranger to depression and sometimes it just seems to all accumulated.It seems likes lot of things came into play this month & all the difficult people in my life came out to play
I have bi-polar and those things happen to me too. Sometimes things just build up and take their toll. I hope you are feeling better.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

:hug: Thank you Gryphonista (cute name BTW)
Gryphonista wrote:::included:: but, I just wanted to give you and your spirits a :hug:

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Nightraven :hug: It can be pretty hard to brush things off when it seems like everything's coming at once.Let's just say I was surprised & disappointed in some people I'd done nothing but help when they turned on me for no reason at all.But hey maybe there was a life lesson here to be learnt.On top of that other problems financial & otherwise came into play.I know things don't last forever but it sure can feel like it.So heres to hoping we can get over our hurdles my friend.Oh and if this miserable weather lets up maybe another walk today.:)
nightraven14 wrote:
souloffire wrote:
nightraven14 wrote:
souloffire wrote:This hasn't been the greatest month.It started out crappy & is pretty much leaning towards finishing that way.I know there are periods of time like this in life we all go through.2 days ago I suddenly felt a feeling of frustration & despair.It was sudden & seemed to come from out of nowhere.I really couldn't place where it came from at that particular moment and was floored by it.I literally felt like I was "losing it".So in desperation I got dressed & went for a walk at the beach nearby.After a while I felt almost normal.Well now I am wondering.Could I ha e picked up on one of my spirits or entities feelings? Has anyone had such an experience.I have been told I am an empath.Or what??Am I just going bat s$%& crazy?
I was actually a bit like that yesterday and ended up sleeping all day. Maybe you did pick up on your spirits or someones feelings? Maybe it is just the ups and downs of life in general?
I have been sleeping a lot the past 2 weeks but I have an immune condition.That said the dreams have been so lucid as of late.I know where your coming from though.I'm no stranger to depression and sometimes it just seems to all accumulated.It seems likes lot of things came into play this month & all the difficult people in my life came out to play
I have bi-polar and those things happen to me too. Sometimes things just build up and take their toll. I hope you are feeling better.

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

souloffire wrote:Nightraven :hug: It can be pretty hard to brush things off when it seems like everything's coming at once.Let's just say I was surprised & disappointed in some people I'd done nothing but help when they turned on me for no reason at all.But hey maybe there was a life lesson here to be learnt.On top of that other problems financial & otherwise came into play.I know things don't last forever but it sure can feel like it.So heres to hoping we can get over our hurdles my friend.Oh and if this miserable weather lets up maybe another walk today.:)
nightraven14 wrote:
souloffire wrote:
nightraven14 wrote:
Walks are always good. I have been trying to find lessons in a lot of things that happened and still happen to me. Financial problems I know quite well. :candle: feel better soon :candle:

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe

Return to “General Questions”