Rehoming Psy Vampire

Hlithium
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3

If this is in the wrong section, please move to the correct one. Thanks!

I don't know if he really wants to be rehomed but there are times when I think about it. And then just recently I just had a very strong feeling about after having a dream writing about rehoming him. Is this one of those signs when a spirit wants to be rehomed?

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It could be a normal dream or not a normal dream at all. I wouldn't start thinking about rehoming him just yet. Keep an eye out for more signs in the next few days to make sure that you're not just being overly concerned.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet. Because you have been thinking about it, there is a chance that you were just thinking about it while you were asleep too. Give it some more time before you start to go through the motions of re-homing him. If he does want to be re-homed it will become more apparent and you won't have to question and ask for advice. :)

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox
Zodiac:

The others make some very good points. Rehoming a spirit is a big decision, and shouldn't be done unless you are absolutely sure. I know from personal experience that insecurities in myself and my own abilities led me to question whether I was good enough for my spirits. Our insecurities can play a huge role in misinterpreting what we are feeling and even blocking us from communicating with them to our full potential. I still feel like I'm not good enough for them, and at times think that they deserve a better keeper than me. BUT, I remind myself that they chose to come to me for a reason. They wanted me, knowing full well what I am and am not capable of, but they wanted me despite these flaws. Our spirits are with us to help us on our journey, they know we aren't perfect and they love us for these imperfections. They love us for who we are, and wouldn't have it any other way. You will continue to grow in your abilities, your spirituality, and as a person. We all have doubts, especially in the beginning; and there will always be ups and downs. If a spirit truly wants to leave, they will make it very obvious and I doubt they'd mind waiting a while for us to get the message. :hug:

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

I used to get thoughts and impressions that i'm the world's lousiest keeper and that my spirits would be better off, or want to be, with someone else. I still feel like that once in a while.

But, like the others have mentioned, most of the time it's actually our own insecurities and fears, and how we project them onto our spirits.

Even if it's really a case where he wants to move on, it wouldn't hurt to ask for clearer signs and wait to see to be absolutely sure.

In any case, hope it works out for the best for you and him.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Hlithium
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3

Yup, turns out it's time to re-home him.
What is the process of re-homing on this forum?

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

Ah, well, you can make a listing in the marketplace or if you know someone personally whom he would like to go to, then you can do that as well.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Well, if it's certainly time then I suggest you open a listing in the marketplace. His new owner will come along soon enough. :)

KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

you can send the spirit my way... ;) or list him in the market place :} just let us know on here when you do it please :D

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

It's possible that he finished his work with you and there is someone else who needs him more right now. Though this doesn't happen often, it does happen. The best thing to do is list him on the MP and ask him to help you find the right keeper for him. If he's not choosy, then you can list him relatively cheap. But if you have a means of communicating with him about potential new keepers and he's looking for someone specific, you can list him for a high price asking that anyone interested message you first and then re-list for that person for the agreed price. Make sure you post the link here to his listing.

You can find the MP here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplace/

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”