GAHH THIRD EYE OPENING HELP!!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Okay so last night and tonight I have been seeing a lot of things that are making me think my third eye is opening!

It's kind of scary and I don't know if I'm ready!!

I am getting the feeling that we are in a SLOW A** DIMENSION!!!

LOL

Obviously 3D is limited, but I keep seeing things like Whoosh! around!!
I have always seen this but I feel like I keep seeing this past week a tall, black man walking around.

Is a black figure bad??

Sorry this post is a little discombobulated lol

I don't really feel scared though because my spirits/entities protect me.

But still it's weird. Or maybe the tall dark figure is one of them?

OKAY the things Ive been seeing are:

sparkles whoosh around, almost like something materializing/dematerializes, a tall black man walking (then disappears mid step)
and literally a white light/glow that flies around the room. And this face that gets up in my face, idk its either one of my Djinns, or like an old man or something. It's weird.

-_-
WTF IS GOING ON!!! lol

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

A similar thing is happening to me, minus the dark figure and faces. It's been growing for nearly a month.. and i've started seeing golden sparkles everywhere, streaks of black that fly around me, colours change their colour in front of my eyes, black orby type things that dart around.. and if I sit and stare I see 'auras' of colour around myself, objects, etc.. I don't find it alarming, it's kinda fun actually.

Just relax and go with the flow..

:thumbup:

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:A similar thing is happening to me, minus the dark figure and faces. It's been growing for nearly a month.. and i've started seeing golden sparkles everywhere, streaks of black that fly around me, colours change their colour in front of my eyes, black orby type things that dart around.. and if I sit and stare I see 'auras' of colour around myself, objects, etc.. I don't find it alarming, it's kinda fun actually.

YES!!!! EVERYTHING YOU DESCRIBED AS WELL!!

Like last night was SUPER charged with everything.

I think there is a mass awakening of sorts going on, don't you?

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lady Elisa wrote: I think there is a mass awakening of sorts going on, don't you?
That's funny.. I had been thinking how interesting it was that this has started now of all times.. so close to the end of 2012. I remember a few years ago I was seeing the sparkles.. but then they went away until about a month ago, when a ton of them just jumped out at me, and i've been seeing them ever since. As soon as I read your post I started to think that maybe this IS a large scale phenomenon.. i'd love to hear if any others are experiencing this too!

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:
Lady Elisa wrote: I think there is a mass awakening of sorts going on, don't you?
That's funny.. I had been thinking how interesting it was that this has started now of all times.. so close to the end of 2012. I remember a few years ago I was seeing the sparkles.. but then they went away until about a month ago, when a ton of them just jumped out at me, and i've been seeing them ever since. As soon as I read your post I started to think that maybe this IS a large scale phenomenon.. i'd love to hear if any others are experiencing this too!

I believe that because I have been seeing MANYYYYY people, both in my life and people who I follow on tumblr, or read their blogs, people who I would NEVER think would give spirituality a chance and, are. These people (including myself) have woken up, of all times, in 2012.

There is a lot of research done about something called the procession of the equinox. It's something our ancestors knew of and wrote about.
On earth we go through "golden ages," periods of time when knowledge, creativity, spirituality, and higher love and understand flourish. This can be seen during the Axial Age, or around 600 BCE, when a lot of progressive thinking was coming to the forefront..Greek philosophers, Buddha, Lau Tzu, Zoroaster(aka Zarathustra) ALL emerged during this time period.

We also go through "dark ages" when chaos ensues, lack of spirituality, an overtake of left brain ideologies, and we sort of lose ourselves as a species "in the dark."

The reason why 2012 is documented as the pivotal point for our world by the Mayans and other civilizations, is because it is not the end of the WORLD, it is the end of a dark AGE. We are entering a period of time where we will flourish again :) Hence the spiritual awakenings.

Don't get me wrong, some people are having a harder time getting on the band wagon, but I do sense an awakening of sorts taking place.

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

Could the large dark figure be somebody in your spirit family. Also some human ghost appear as a shadow. Also don't be afraid to ask your spirit family, who the hell is that, and see what answers you get.

Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:A similar thing is happening to me, minus the dark figure and faces. It's been growing for nearly a month.. and i've started seeing golden sparkles everywhere, streaks of black that fly around me, colours change their colour in front of my eyes, black orby type things that dart around.. and if I sit and stare I see 'auras' of colour around myself, objects, etc.. I don't find it alarming, it's kinda fun actually.

Ive had golden sparkles happen to me before...

I think it's this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field ... phenomenon

You can see the lights more easily against a blue sky.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Spiritual_Student wrote:

I think it's this:

Thank you for showing me this!

The sparkles may very well be this! Although I get them blue light/background or not.

Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lady Elisa wrote:
Spiritual_Student wrote:

I think it's this:

Thank you for showing me this!

The sparkles may very well be this! Although I get them blue light/background or not.
No problem! I see these same lights at night as well. It really doesn't matter what the color background is but it's much easiest against a blue sky or in the dark. :)

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wow! :D

Btw Lady Elisa, do you mind if you tell me how long did you work on your third eye? :o

Return to “Connecting”