Do you think Paris Hilton has egyptian immortal?

inquestfor
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hello,

i ask this because i bought to dove a ring with Isis and Ra and since i have them i act like Paris hilton... lool ( i laugh but i don't know if it is funny... :? )

Let me explain, two days ago a friend told me: those days you are so whimsical!

So i started to think about the last two weeks; i remembered to not have been really nice with people, asked for thing without tell please and thank you

I'm always nice and polite (that not always pay but I am) but the two last weeks i couldn't stand someone say no to me... i was so angry when i hear no i acted like a spoiled rotten child (how do you dare say not to me ??!!!! :evil: ) :x

When my friend told me this the old me would have said "oh god really?!" instead of this i said: If you think I'm whimsical, So why do you obey me when i ask you something?!"
And she said: mmh i really don't know...
i said: so everything is right don't complain
Shame on me!!!!

I would like to know if someone experienced this with egyptian immortal?

Maybe next week i will dye my hair blond... :roll:

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear inquestfor - i have a ring that has at last count (and dreams) almost 15 immortals within it and i also have a ring in which isis was conjured and bound by magnolia (i was finally able to get isis) but i have never experienced anything like you have explained. from isis i get more of a motherly feeling and ra, while i suppose he can be haughty at times is never a bit rude. i'd like to hear more about your ring and might i suggest that you start a journal for it where you list the feelings, sensations, visions, etc., from it. also remember to jot down the time of day and weather since weather does have an effect on our moods. i hope this helps you a bit hon. blessed be! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
inquestfor
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi Arsine,

I don't really have the same feeling about Isis, i feel like she is a really good mate who know a lot of thing that she wants to share with me.
About Râ, everytime i see it in my dream we are laughing about something (i never remember about what but when i wake up my belly hurt lool), he is cool and he likes modern clothes a lot. In the first dream, i saw it with... a baggy! i know (it's weird), he was young man (maybe the same age with me 23 years old) with copper skin and short hair.
I think he likes this kind of clothe because the first time i wore the ring I was at school and a lot of my males friends wore baggy.
I know he enjoys when i spend time with my friend.
And in the second dream i saw it but he was something like 40 years old with short white hair and he wore a gray smoking (where i work they all wear this kind of clothe)
I would say that RA is fatherly with me, i dreamed about a civilisation, it was something like egypt but not like we think she was before, I swear there was things that looked like huges factories.

I think that i wasn't too rude with my friends they are always here for me and are not angry with me. I don't how to exlain it. I have never been vulgar or really incorrect with them, I was demanding.

I'm the kind of people who can feel guilty for nothing and i think I was free of this for this last two weeks.

The journal is a so good idea! In fact i will do a journal for all my entities.

I don't think it is was the weather for the first time since long weeks the sun was shining on Paris.

Return to “Immortals”