Early Psy Vampires

Resources and links to information on vampires.
popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

This is a really great topic, Lady Jay! I'd love to hear people's thoughts on it too.

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Really interesting questions! I'm inclined to say that they probably were able to drain someone completely but I don't know if this could happen quickly or if it would take them a certain amount of time to accomplish this and how much time that could be (if it's days, weeks or months to accomplish something like this).

Infecting a human with some kind of toxic energy was a possibility that never crossed my mind to be honest. Then again, I haven't worked very much with my vampires for a long time and all the psy vamps I have are light-natured so they wouldn't mention something like that to me I suppose cause they wouldn't use such methods on people when alive. You just gave me a motive to look into getting a dark-natured psy vampire in the future. I'm currently more into dark sangs right now.

I hope Ash sees this thread and replies, I'm really interested to hear what he knows on this topic.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

One of my Psy vamps dropped an idea into my head. I won't give explicit details, but... a lot of stuff in the body works properly only if electrical impulses fire properly.

Interesting topic, hope Ash sees it too!!

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

DeadCrow wrote:One of my Psy vamps dropped an idea into my head. I won't give explicit details, but... a lot of stuff in the body works properly only if electrical impulses fire properly.

Interesting topic, hope Ash sees it too!!
Thinking about it, it does make sense. All stimulation from the environment is transmitted to the brain through electrical impulses, and all reaction happens through electrical impulses. So if they have a way of affecting that I can see how much damage can happen (since electricity is energy). I'm wondering now if there's a way to control these impulses, to make the person do things they don't want to do (like movements they don't want to do). If this could happen, it could explain many myths about vampires glamoring someone into doing something.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Vampire Information”