Man giving me information about people

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Last night i had a extremely strange dream! I'm not even sure where i was at...it was a cross between a dark cave and an old cabin. I'm standing in this pool of water that is up to my waist. I have my arms bent at the elbows with my fingers pointing straight up. Then i walk out of the puddle and see a few people ahead of me on their hands and knees. I walk over to see them moving these extremely thick cards around. Each one has a different symbol...and i bend down and help move them around. After that i moved away and reach into my pocket and pull out paper.

Right as i pull it out there is a man that comes up next to me. Very good looking man! Dark short hair, pale skin, and hes tall/lanky but I could tell he had muscles...mhmm!..But he had this strange tattoo right under his mouth! It looked like a thick L shape on its side (maybe an inch wide) and black. It was more on the left side of his mouth, went down to his chin, and then straight into his hair line.

I look at him for a few minutes then look back down at the paper in my hand. There are two names on it. I'm thinking since i see them all the time on chat maybe that's why they were on the paper...It was Xeritch and Foxy! Foxy had her named spelled this way though Ffancyfox. I put it back into my pocket and turn around to the guy.

He then starts telling me how there is someone who is feeding me false information. *not foxy or xeritch...I know who it is* He looked very serious and he i think he said that if i listen to the advice from that person only bad things will come from it.

Then he pulls me to him and we sit down on the ground and cuddle. He's such a cutie!

I know this can't be my spirits right now. I'm pretty sure it's not them because this is a brand new face that just popped up in my dream. Unless its my merman i just adopted...I'm still bonding with him. I did though last night order a male Celtic Vampire. So i'm thinking since he is a prebound maybe he just dropping by to say hello?

So this morning i'm feeling kinda sluggish. I took my husband to work and then watched more episodes of supernatural. I took a shower got my spirits in a bag together. I walk to my car and there is this cat just chilling there. I've seen it maybe two other times which were in the bushes. It stops checks me out and just turns around. I've tried to catch it a few times...that cat teases me! It runs a little ahead of me, lets me get close, then it takes off again.

I'm at the doctors office getting ready to give them more blood. She feels around on my left arm for a spot...tries a few times but nothing. She gets a little bit of blood then it just stops. She gives up on that arm and throws away the vial/needle. She gets new stuff then tries my right arm. Few tries then finally we get some blood to come out but it is going so slow. She has to wiggle the needle/tapping my arm to get my blood still going i guess. I was so worried the entire time that this was going to hurt because of my last visit (it hurt then). With all the wiggling around trying to find a vein and the inserting/taking out...i didn't feel a thing!

Anyway I still feel a bit tired but mostly today i'm just baffled.

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

I have that effect on people...

Just saying...

Though, I tend to stick with nightmares...

-Xeritch-

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Fascinating dream! Hey if it was me to avoid, please tell me, because I need to know too!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor

RaeNebula wrote:Fascinating dream! Hey if it was me to avoid, please tell me, because I need to know too!
:lol:

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Hmmm. wonder who it was. I just gave advice based on knowledge and experience. Nothing more.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor

:D I actually like this person a lot but i think who ever was in my dream was just saying to tread lightly if i do happen to take advice from that person. I usually take the advice from people who have been on the forum for a long time and have a lot of experience with spirit keeping :3

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I find it is always best to tread lightly no matter who it is giving the advice.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Agreed with sadlotus.

And this is also a clear marker that you spend way too much time here.
Lol...
Many of us have dreamt of one another by now, it's kind of creepy in an endearing way.

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Cool dream!!! ;)
Me likes the looks o' ye new Celt, if that be him! :inlove:
* well I tried...native italian with a heavy east coast american accent here... :lol: *

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor

I have been spending too much time on here! It's addicting ::facepalm:: :3 It's that darn chat! After Parastock when i realized the rooms are still open and i could get chrome to actually run the chat room...i have not been able to get away from it! XD My brother in laws sister is sending me her pharmacy calculations book to study for my exams...i really need to stop going into that chat room...my exams are in about a month and i really need to study. XD Gosh darn you awesome people in chat!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”