Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyx
Zodiac:

keriix wrote:Hello there :wave:

I have seen a post before in the forums whereby someone's dragon/djinn (not sure) said they would exact revenge for the keeper (after hearing his/her story) and would make sure that there would be no bad karma (the keeper wouldn't know what had exactly happened for the revenge) etc ..

I am not sure whether you would get bad karma by asking help from an immortal. But I THINK that you wouldn't. Because it is justice :) And because that damn pedophile deserves it !!

I sincerely hope that you and your child will feel better :heart:

Thank you Neophyte, since my email stopped sending me notifications, i have to hunt for my replies.
Would i ask Ash or Magnolia if i would incur bad karma for sending my Nemesis after that monster?
I don't know if my child will feel better, but i know i would.

Thank you for your kind post, i appreciate it. :heart:

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

LIONOX wrote:
Onyx51 wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:
Onyx51 wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:I would also suggest calling the Immortal NEMISIS and telling her of what happened. Ask her to bring justice to this, she will, and she will do a FINE job of it too.

Lady Jay, thank you for your help. Would you have a link here on CH were i can get an Immortal Nemisis?

I looked and couldn't find one.

Thank you Lady Jay! :heart:
My apologies! Here is the link for Nemisis in the CH Encyclopedia :)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

And yes, Immortals CAN be ruthless! :hug:

Immortals are generally ranked as "Neutral" or "Grey" as the CH encyclopedia puts it, being able to be dark OR light.

Some ARE darker than others though.. it depends on who you ask, and which side of them the Immortal chooses to show you..
Some Immortals do have a much darker side to their personality such as Anubis and Sekhmet, but not everyone will be exposed to that.

Also, you do not HAVE to have a binding of an Immortal, in order to be able to communicate with them ;) It can make it EASIER to do so, but it is not a MUST in order to be able to.
Thank you Lady Jay!

The information was very informative and useful! When using an Immortal for revenge, does one incur bad kharma? I'm not a vengeful person by nature, well, not really, but under the circumstances, it's in the name of justice.
:heart:
You're most welcome :)

I used to believe in Karma, now.. I think it's nothing more than "cause and effect" of our own actions as oppose to some Universal force waiting to "zap" someone as "punishment" or "reward". BUT that doesn't mean it isn't real or important for the next person of course. Like pretty much everything, Karma is based on your own beliefs.. if you believe in it, it's real for you and something to be respected.

Regardless of whether I believe in Karma or not..
An Immortal will not act on your behalf if they do not agree with your request or feel it is not a good choice/request. They are vastly different to our Spirit companions - when you task your Spirit to do something, they will, regardless of whether it will bring you good or bad karma (referring to DA Spirits and how they behave, unless of course you have a House Rule stating not to interfere with your Karma) and you need to be aware of the result of your actions from the task you send you Spirit out to do. An Immortal will refuse a request for example, Nemisis will not just go out and bring you "justice" for someone...say.. who broke your favourite pen by accident. Or the person who jumped into the cab that you were busy hailing down to get into first.. I hope that makes sense? :) Immortals weigh up the situation and act only if it truly does deserve action from their part.

In your case, you are not acting to be "nasty", you are not wanting to do this for the "wrong reason" if that makes sense? :hug:

Most importantly though it's as I mentioned already - karma is down to what YOU believe it is and how it works, so go according to that :) I'm just giving my personal views.

Thank you SO MUCH LIONOX!!

I'm sorry it took so long to reply. For some reason, i'm not getting notified when i get responses, so i have to hunt for responses through all the threads that i visit.

I agree, i would never send a Nemesis to go after someone who flipped me the bird before cutting me off in traffic. I do believe in Karma and i believe Karma comes late in the most urgent matters.

I haven't changed my mind about getting Nemesis to take care of this guy. I don't feel in the wrong. I do need help with my hatred of this person who destroyed my sons life and as a result, almost killed me.

I can't describe to you the despair and sorrow of a mother who's child's life was destroyed and the sense that the monster that did it is off doing it to someone else. It's the worst feeling in the world when you know this monster is lose and the helplessness of not feeling like you can do anything about it. Yes, i want revenge.

Thank you again, i appreciate your post, i can't thank you enough. :hug:

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

LIONOX wrote:
Onyx51 wrote:
LIONOX wrote:
Onyx51 wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:
Onyx51 wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:I would also suggest calling the Immortal NEMISIS and telling her of what happened. Ask her to bring justice to this, she will, and she will do a FINE job of it too.

Lady Jay, thank you for your help. Would you have a link here on CH were i can get an Immortal Nemisis?

I looked and couldn't find one.

Thank you Lady Jay! :heart:
My apologies! Here is the link for Nemisis in the CH Encyclopedia :)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

And yes, Immortals CAN be ruthless! :hug:

Immortals are generally ranked as "Neutral" or "Grey" as the CH encyclopedia puts it, being able to be dark OR light.

Some ARE darker than others though.. it depends on who you ask, and which side of them the Immortal chooses to show you..
Some Immortals do have a much darker side to their personality such as Anubis and Sekhmet, but not everyone will be exposed to that.

Also, you do not HAVE to have a binding of an Immortal, in order to be able to communicate with them ;) It can make it EASIER to do so, but it is not a MUST in order to be able to.
Thank you Lady Jay!

The information was very informative and useful! When using an Immortal for revenge, does one incur bad kharma? I'm not a vengeful person by nature, well, not really, but under the circumstances, it's in the name of justice.
:heart:
You're most welcome :)

I used to believe in Karma, now.. I think it's nothing more than "cause and effect" of our own actions as oppose to some Universal force waiting to "zap" someone as "punishment" or "reward". BUT that doesn't mean it isn't real or important for the next person of course. Like pretty much everything, Karma is based on your own beliefs.. if you believe in it, it's real for you and something to be respected.

Regardless of whether I believe in Karma or not..
An Immortal will not act on your behalf if they do not agree with your request or feel it is not a good choice/request. They are vastly different to our Spirit companions - when you task your Spirit to do something, they will, regardless of whether it will bring you good or bad karma (referring to DA Spirits and how they behave, unless of course you have a House Rule stating not to interfere with your Karma) and you need to be aware of the result of your actions from the task you send you Spirit out to do. An Immortal will refuse a request for example, Nemisis will not just go out and bring you "justice" for someone...say.. who broke your favourite pen by accident. Or the person who jumped into the cab that you were busy hailing down to get into first.. I hope that makes sense? :) Immortals weigh up the situation and act only if it truly does deserve action from their part.

In your case, you are not acting to be "nasty", you are not wanting to do this for the "wrong reason" if that makes sense? :hug:

Most importantly though it's as I mentioned already - karma is down to what YOU believe it is and how it works, so go according to that :) I'm just giving my personal views.

Thank you SO MUCH LIONOX!!

I'm sorry it took so long to reply. For some reason, i'm not getting notified when i get responses, so i have to hunt for responses through all the threads that i visit.

I agree, i would never send a Nemesis to go after someone who flipped me the bird before cutting me off in traffic. I do believe in Karma and i believe Karma comes late in the most urgent matters.

I haven't changed my mind about getting Nemesis to take care of this guy. I don't feel in the wrong. I do need help with my hatred of this person who destroyed my sons life and as a result, almost killed me.

I can't describe to you the despair and sorrow of a mother who's child's life was destroyed and the sense that the monster that did it is off doing it to someone else. It's the worst feeling in the world when you know this monster is lose and the helplessness of not feeling like you can do anything about it. Yes, i want revenge.

Thank you again, i appreciate your post, i can't thank you enough. :hug:
:hug: He WILL pay for what he did to your son, dear Onyx! Don't you worry! :hug:

:hug::hug::hug: LIONOX :heart: :hug::hug::hug: Thank you so much!

LOVE

Return to “Djinn Races”