eBay Sellers - Multiple Names

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Theresa
With all of the postings on the forum about the problems with some of the sellers on ebay, I've been doing some investigating with my purchases that are not from Creepy Hollows and unfortunately I have bought from three of those people!!!! The interesting thing I have found though, with cross referencing my ebay feedback and my pay pal account are different names they are going by. I'm not sure if any of you have done this, but it may shine some light on the subject of how these 'other' sellers work!

I found that:

1. Mystikal Spirits N Jewels

Also goes by = Maly Sacred Magick

2. Willow Witch Auctions House

Also goes by = Enchanted Willow Witch Cottage

= Kimberly Kruissel

3. Salem-1692

Also goes by = Brenda Salem

= Callierose12

I don't know how you feel about it, but when I purchase an item from someone, I don't expect the payment to go through under another identity! IF they don't have a problem with what they're selling, why the multiple names????

Do some research yourselves and see what you find out!!

Hanging my head in shame,

Theresa

PhoenixRising84
Some sellers have a name for their store that is different from their screen name on ebay. For example, "Lavender_blue_friend_of_the_fae" is a screen name and her store is called "away with the fae", "chinagrl77" is a screen name and her store is called "Chinagrl's Enchanted Experience". If you buy an item from creepyhollows it shows up on your paypal receipt as "business account" but you know it's creepyhollows. I hope this helps.

Angel_of_Deth
I KNOW! And what is worse is that I feel a bit ummm.... used because of this lechelles23 sent me a ring, and well.... to say the least.... I feel a bit like a Dee to the third power(DeeDeeDee comeon people watch Carlos Mencia (Posted Image) )

Anyways.... This is really annoying.... I know TheWitchesCupboard is pretty legit though, and she gives you her phone number and yahoo information if you have any questions or concerns!

Theresa
'business account' is a little different than a whole new identity! :( I understand that your ebay account may differ slightly from your store name, but if you're going to be doing business why wouldn't you register under your store name, so there aren't any questions about who you are??? I just find the whole thing a little disheartening.

I'm taking the items I bought from the other sellers to a local trusted psychic to see if they are 'real'. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for listening.

...:angry: Well, the verdict is in and the items I bought from a few of these copy cat sellers on ebay (which cost quite a bit of money by the way) are NOT real. The one bracelet I bought that was suppose to be jade and 'adjustable' with a Marid Djinn.....is cheap plastic beads on a string of elastic (I was shocked to say the least when this arrived) and had nothing attached to it. The others are also fake. A total of 5! :o

The only items the lady picked up on were the ring with my djinn and pendant with my gargoyle from Creepy Hollows. [it was kind of entertaining when she picked them up.......with the ring, she felt a zap...like electric in the air, she said did you hear that!?!?! and I had!!! She said it was a powerful entity and she couldn't hold it for long. When she put the ring down her palm was red!!! :) And with the pendant she said he appeared to her and said ''I am ******, I am here to protect Theresa and will to the best of my abilities keep all evil from her" :) She didn't know it was going to be a gargoyle until he appeared. I thought this was a real testament to the validity of items offered by Magnolia.

So now I repeat to myself......I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows, I will only deal with Creepy Hollows.

Mary
Aww, I'm sorry you got ripped off :(

But I'm so happy you bought two spirits from Magnolia! Her items are the real deal ^_^

Renee W.
I'm really impressed! Theresa who did you have check out your items?

Theresa
A lady who is well known here in Geraldton (Australia) for her talent. She was awesome.

I put the pieces from Magnolia in there, as a test :), because I knew they are real!!!

I would suggest if anyone has questions as to the validity of their pieces to take them and have them checked!!

OuJoe
I've also have found auctions that seem to be from the same person but with different names... unfortunately I did not keep track of them since I wasn't interested in any of their items but I did notice. Or maybe some listings I saw where copied from somebody else... so rare this days :rolleyes:

I think it just makes you feel distrustful of them... at least for me. Maybe their paranormal items are real, and they're just trying to have a wider range by looking different, knowing there are so many sellers in the paranormal category, like in competition with themselves but at the same time they keep wining with one store or the other they have.

I try to be very careful when buying these items, and as some people have stated is good to look back on their feedbacks and look around before making a final decision. Now that there's this forum and some proof about some fake sellers, and an open discussion about the paranormal I can only think that it will definitely help out to not get scammed.

BTW Theresa I'm glad you found out which of your items were real, even though not all of them, at least you're now sure of the ones you should keep :)

Return to “Seller Review”