treeleafe / AltarCat

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
*Sparkles
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi treeleafe/AltarCat, have checked out your listings many times and I do feel that they are from a genuine, kind, gifted person. Thank you for that. I am interested in your readings and hopefully in the near future, will be purchasing from you.

I do accept that sometimes, even the best practitioners can be subject to delays, because that is how it is. Having a business does not mean that you are at anyone's beck and call! You are also entitled to time off, and personally I would rather wait for days, weeks if I had to knowing that I am receiving something with which you were able to expend the correct time and energy and not just have to rush something for the sake of getting it in the post for someone!

I appreciate that your excellent reputation is due to who you are as a person and a seller. I do not know you (nor any of the other people in this thread) but I wanted to leave you this message and say that I wish for you abundance in good business. ::wave::

:candle:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lady Jay wrote:
Jason wrote:The website did not say you only do them 1 day a week. Nor did it say you were off for Halloween. You have other things to do so does everyone else, 4 busniness days went by not counting Halloween and there was nothing. What did you want me to do? Sit and wait and hope i will get something. Even if i did with no communication i wouldn't know what i'm getting or name. If you are backed up then say so in some kind of contact instead of only answering me here when i replied and when i sent a message through blujay. I asked here because you did not communicate. I asked at blujay days after Halloween to keep it off the board which is what i mentioned in the message because this doesn't belong here but instead you did both. The email was short and still didn't say anything about doing them 1 day a week. I had to go here to read it when CH told me i had a reply.

You tell me to be patient but i'm not the one who is not communicating or proper description is listed??? You can't list something i don't care what it is have a sale and expect people to mind read you that you only do it 1 time a week or off Halloween. I never heard of anyone that owns a business that is closed on Halloween paranormal related or otherwise. If someone orders from CH they know it's going to take many days it's well known and listed, will newcomers know to wait several days when they order from you, no they don't.

Yes there were 2 different emails however i told you the 1st message that my main one wasn't working use this one. Was there a message there or in one of the other folders? No it was not. Was there a message in my main one (i didn't lose anything or anything blocked because expected mesages was there that i didn't get before the shutdown but after and was dated and timed during shutdown) that matched the paypal? No there was not. Now that the main one is working i used it which is registered on blujay. Did you use it? Yes in fact it is within a few hours. You also can do this when i replied here. For someone who is backed up can answer pretty quick. Why couldn't you do this in email or even make a auto reply? Was there a emerency? No. Were you sick? No. No internet or other good reason? No.

How all these positive reviews and such even readings came about i'll never know. If you can't communicate or a proper description how can you do readings? Maybe you like to discrimate. You are the worst i ever dealt with for paranormal by a long shot.

Upset or other feelings so would anyone else if they had the same problem no matter what the item is sold paranormal or not. They would be something wrong with the person if they did not. Wouldn't you say?

To CH and other moderators if any: I'm done here. I don't even have the topic reply checked hopefully it turns off. I would not have replied like this but AltarCat started it and i said not to post here of the problem. Now that there is i had to make it a reply. If others want to deal with the cat and receive poor service it doesn't bother me any, that's their problem. It's probably a discrimation matter anyway just look at the + reviews and such and now this?? It will be taken care off the board unless cat decides to reply which probably will and say something like i did email and you didn't reply. But there was none. There's no benefit of me making that up, there are benefits for the cat. I would suggest locking this thread for the benefit of others who might start up something agruing over what i just posted but yet it's all Fact. I don't know about the discrimation part but the rest is Fact.

Update: a reply after i typed up the above. I didn't say i was. This is about communication not when a spirit is supposed to be here or how long it will take to bind the order or what not. Communication is entirely different problem. Before rushing and defending you need to read both sides. I know the waiting i have ordered several paranormal related spirits and etc. before and never ran across a problem of a seller NOT communicating whatsoever as i have here.
COMPLETELY RUDE, UNREASONABLE AND SELFISH. That's all I have to say.
I say it was rude and unreasonable, and nit made my head swim as to how AltarCat was suppose to get ahold of you!!!! That would even make me dizzy :daze: But according to her post she did try and contact you!!!!

Anyway enough of that, AltarCat has been very good with me, no problems in communication at all, her spirits are wonderful and the recent one I got right before Halloween, a beautiful crow who is sitting on my left shoulder right now watching as I type this message!!! Also all my others from her are wonderful, my werewolf is awesome!!!! He has join right in with the pack I have here!!!!

So again my hat is off to AltarCat, she is a wonderful person and has a wonderful way of bringing the spirits to their rightful homes!!! :thumbup: :D :dancing: ::bop::

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Altarcat is one of the best, but like all good conjurors, you have to give her the right information so that she can contact you. That is essential for any business. How can you know about delays in shipment without having contact information?

I would definitely buy from her again in a heartbeat.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Aww! I adore AltarCat. It's possible that you see all the nice reviews because she is a good seller and you just had a bad experience. It happens in all areas of life. Maybe try to breathe and hash this out, because when the spirit that chose you comes home, isn't that what it's really all about?

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Ashly19
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were-Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AltarCat's spirit readings are incredibly accurate. It takes a while, after all, she's a busy woman, but her readings are worth the wait. She's a sweetheart. I'd purchase more readings from her in the future.

"If you expect much, you will obtain much. Expect little, you will obtain little. Expect nothing, you will obtain nothing!" - Edgar Cayce.

"All religions, arts and science are branches of the same tree." - Albert Einstein.
*Sparkles
neophyte
neophyte

*Sparkles wrote:Hi treeleafe/AltarCat, have checked out your listings many times and I do feel that they are from a genuine, kind, gifted person. Thank you for that. I am interested in your readings and hopefully in the near future, will be purchasing from you.

I do accept that sometimes, even the best practitioners can be subject to delays, because that is how it is. Having a business does not mean that you are at anyone's beck and call! You are also entitled to time off, and personally I would rather wait for days, weeks if I had to knowing that I am receiving something with which you were able to expend the correct time and energy and not just have to rush something for the sake of getting it in the post for someone!

I appreciate that your excellent reputation is due to who you are as a person and a seller. I do not know you (nor any of the other people in this thread) but I wanted to leave you this message and say that I wish for you abundance in good business. ::wave::

Hi treeleafe/AltarCat, :wave:

I purchased a reading from you last Friday. But as I said in another post, I have been having issues with marketplace. When I bought a reading from you, it put it through multiple times. I only wanted one reading. I paid for that reading straightaway and sent you a message asking you to cancel the other two purchases. Even my messages to you were sent multiple times.

I have not heard from you regarding this. I am now unable to log into marketplace and if I am, I cannot see listed all of my purchases.

Am not chasing up the reading, it said 7-10days and it has only been 7 days, but if you see this, please can you message me on my e-mail that is on the PayPal receipt to let me know that the multiple purchases have been cancelled.

With gratitude -

*Sparkles
neophyte
neophyte

me again - I just found your gmail on the PayPal receipt I have, so I will drop you a line there!

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Just had another INCREDIBLE and AWE-INSPIRING Spirit Reading from AltarCat this is the second Reading I've felt was needed...the 1st being for one of my Vamp's whom I wanted to be closer too and this 2nd Reading was for one of my Fae's as I received only generic information about her and after a year I really wanted to know more about her! and well....AltarCat sure didn't disappoint! this latest Reading has dissolved a lot of doubts I had due to a lack of information from the conjurer and strengthened the bond with my Fae tenfold! I cannot recommend AltarCat's Readings enough!

BIG :thumbup: for this seller! ::hail::

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
RubyHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon,Youkai,Ki-Lin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

I purchased a tarot reading from AltarCat and I was really happy with it. It was what I needed to hear right now about the questions I asked. They also sent me the reading the same night I bought it and were very helpful in the messages I sent on the marketplace.

I'd be more than happy to buy from AltarCat again. :D

Home to a ki-lin, ivory dragon, sapphire dragon, amber dragon, quartz dragon, were-leopard, youkai, nitral, drow elf, and a couple unbounds...
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I just got my "Gentle Giant Psy" guy from her,and he visited me before I bought him. His energy feels warm and soothing. He is a very sweet man with a kind face,always smiling- and yes,he is a very large man. :mrgreen: I have been wearing his vessel for the past three days since I got him and I feel like he belongs here- and he feels the same. :heart:

If you feel a tug from one of her spirits- GET IT. :thumbup: :inlove:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Return to “Seller Review”