Crystal Jade - psychic

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

bkscorp75 wrote:Anyone heard from Susie in the last 7 days? I paid for a reading and usually I get them within 48 hours but nothing and no response to any emails....
I paid for another reading myself a week ago and also no response so I take it she might be sick ?...

missy
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 4

Anyone gotten a reading from Susie recently, or is she still off ill? TIA

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

missy wrote:Anyone gotten a reading from Susie recently, or is she still off ill? TIA
Hi, I got an email from April who was supposed to do a reading for me mid-December. She said that Susie had some fatal illness and all of them spent a lot of time at her bedside. She also said that many of them were suffering from exhaustion. They however are back now and said they are going to be going through emails and getting readings out as quickly as possible. I hope this helps.

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte

yes I got my reading a few days ago so it was a wait however understandable she had about 1000 emails/readings to do after her sickness and still was recovering...she was hospitalised twice...second time she relapsed and she had a near death experience in december...

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Now is http://www.crystaljadespells.com and well I don't recommend them, ordered a reading last year and still waiting to hear about them.

They had issues, but a business is a business, I even waited more than half a year to post a review and my final comment is just don't go with them, not sure if they are real or not, but they don't take care properly of they services and as me you can end waiting more than 8 months for a reading, don't even say a casting that can go to 699$ so better avoid their irresponsible services.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Though every business has small its problems here and there, each and every time I got a reading from Susie Wijaya (except for the first purchase, which was during her hospitalization), it has been within a few days I got the response. Her readings are very detailed and are legit. I've gotten several from her. I even asked her for small clarifications, or additional details, and she answered them all. I also asked her questions regarding some practices that she recommended in one of the readings such as purifying a gemstone and channeling it, and she was very willing to help and answer questions as well.

dissonance
neophyte
neophyte

Also, just a thought, for those people who are saying their readings are not 100% coming to pass, this is very normal..

"Are predictions written in stone?

No. The Akashic records are always changing and life itself represents change and growth through how you handle those changes. What is given to you in the predictions is based on current path and if an undesirable or desirable prediction is made then there are things you can do in terms of action to help change your own future. This is a universal law that names you as the creator of your own life path."

This is a quote from their FAQs; and is true for any psychic service.
Your future predictions are not destinies, they are just the outcome of your current life path. Your decisions and actions can change the direction and outcome of the future..

dissonance
neophyte
neophyte

Has anyone had a response from any of them at Crystal Jade? I've e-mailed Susie, but she hasn't responded in a week and a half, which never happened before except for when she had health issues. I also e-mailed Pau to see whats going on, but she didn't respond either. Anyone else not getting responses? Hopefully Susie is alright..

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte

It took over a week for me to get another reading from her back in mid september.... I sent a follow up email a few days after the first email and nothing so a week later I sent one to April...no response from April but within a few hours of sending email to April I got my reading from Susie...no explanation of why 10 days delay...but I got it in the end.

pilgrimsoul05
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I placed an order at the end of August. I sent two follow-up emails with no response. After 10 days I opened a dispute on PayPal. Finally about 15 days after order, Susie emailed saying that she did have a serious relapse of her health issues. She asked if I would,retract my request for a refund and would send my reading that day. I did, and she did. But it did take about 15 days from my order date.

Return to “Seller Review”