You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Didn't see the topic anywhere, hope I'm not in the wrong spot.

Ok, as new person, I am probably out of my depths to get Anubis (already in the works) but for some reason when I read the description, I just felt those energies were needed in my life.

Is there anyone on here who can relate their experiences with Anubis?

I *think* I had a dream with him in it recently. A very muscular man, with huge muscular black thighs was telling someone that they couldn't tell him who he wanted. In the dream I am excited and do a handstand on his shoulder, lol. He compliments my arm strength, and some sort of sensual spiritual exchange takes place. Later in the dream we are in a low lit room in a bath together. My legs aren't shaved and I notice and apologize. He tells me that it doesn't matter, and we do an even more sensual exchange. I woke up in LOVE with whoever that was. It was only later that I thought it might have been Anubis, (since I never saw his face or feet, and those might have frightened me at the time.)

I am really hoping someone on here has some experience with him. I am looking forward to knowing him more personally.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

raebeast wrote:Didn't see the topic anywhere, hope I'm not in the wrong spot.

Ok, as new person, I am probably out of my depths to get Anubis (already in the works) but for some reason when I read the description, I just felt those energies were needed in my life.

Is there anyone on here who can relate their experiences with Anubis?

I *think* I had a dream with him in it recently. A very muscular man, with huge muscular black thighs was telling someone that they couldn't tell him who he wanted. In the dream I am excited and do a handstand on his shoulder, lol. He compliments my arm strength, and some sort of sensual spiritual exchange takes place. Later in the dream we are in a low lit room in a bath together. My legs aren't shaved and I notice and apologize. He tells me that it doesn't matter, and we do an even more sensual exchange. I woke up in LOVE with whoever that was. It was only later that I thought it might have been Anubis, (since I never saw his face or feet, and those might have frightened me at the time.)

I am really hoping someone on here has some experience with him. I am looking forward to knowing him more personally.
I'm not sure, but, Anubis must be putting in some overtime these days, as he's been doing some pretty miraculous stuff in my life as well. I had a dream I was dancing with a tall, dark haired man who told me to hold on to the 6's because "once you get a six, you don't want to let it go" ????? I initially thought it might be my nympho, who is new to the household. But the more I think about it, this guy had a message and it was a wonderful dance around the yard as he's trying to "teach" me something. No sex or anything like it, just "love" and Nymphos aren't usually described as being any more than a "bed buddy" for lack of better words. This post makes me wonder....hmmmm

~Para

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That's an awesome dream! Any idea what the symbol of "6" means for you? Numerogically speaking or maybe a rating system, lol?

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Anubis is special in my life as well as he has helped to protect me and reveal to me where my abilities lie. I know of someone in particular at CH who has great knowledge of him and I'm sure there are others. If you do a search of Anubis you will find several threads referencing him.

Awesome experiences/dreams in this thread. Thanks for sharing,

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

What's funny is I did a search before and I didn't see much, but now I realize that I was only looking at the first page. (I am on my phone, but still DUH!) thank you and I will now look at the rest of them, lol... :)

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

raebeast wrote:That's an awesome dream! Any idea what the symbol of "6" means for you? Numerogically speaking or maybe a rating system, lol?
That's just it, I have absolutely NO CLUE what it would mean. 6 has never held any special meaning in my life. 8's have, 8's are alllll over my life. Birthday, SS number, phone number, you name it...filled with them! 6?? I have racked my brains out trying to figure it out. Symbolically 6's are pretty spiritual. Or so I've read! Still researching, however. :)

~Para

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm a 2/4 which is a six. That's the reason I ask because I was wondering if you were a numerogical 6. So are you an 8? If so maybe there's a person who would be wise to date or be friends with that's a 6? Or maybe it's "just a dream" as my husband always says. grrrr!

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Rae...Are you getting the Call of Anubis??

I have to do your reading and was prepared to do it tonight....but something else filled the time...

It was the Call of Anubis...or that's what I named it!!

So there I was, getting my work room ready for me to move back in (yeah, it's long over due)...when something just bothered me lying there on the floor. It was a painted stone of Anubis in a plastic bag with a description stapled to the outside. It had come in with some other stuff I bought a while ago and wasn't sure where my heart was in keeping it. Well, I had this need to open up the bag and release the stone. I first attributed this to the plastic bag getting cloudy from scratches...I had intended simply to put the stone in a new bag and re-staple it....BUT....

When I took the stone out, it was disheartening. The image had faded and some of the red in the headdress was completely gone. I just couldn't leave Anubis like that. So....I repainted Anubis in full. The Jackal God is once again a pitch black...his gold is shiny...his red, like blood...

My husband was on the couch and just couldn't relate to my ecstatic cry, "I got the call of Anubis...look..." Sure he didn't see it before so had no idea the work I'd done...and well, he's Christian so thought I was off my rocker....but I had a heart full of Anubis....

Then I couldn't help but think....tomorrow is a New Moon...is there a connection? Yup, sure is!! The Celebration or Feast Day for Anubis is every New Moon!! So I've left the stone right by my computer and I look at it with great pride...happy to renew this beautiful piece of artwork that should never have been left to fade. Tomorrow I'll find an appropriate hour and put a clear coat on to ensure it NEVER happens again!!

Now what does this have to do with you?? I don't know Rae but I was suppose to do your reading and when I wanted to post about my experience tonight...I came across this created by you!! So I'm adding to this thread and just to let you know...and I'll do your reading tomorrow night at the New Moon!!

Love & Light,
Scordra

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh yes :) Anubis is awesome. Ha, I wrote this when more new, but I definitely see that he has been present for a long time :)

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I am so attached to Anubis I have him tattooed on my upper left arm. He is a great God of great strength. He also takes no guff, so when you do get him be prepared. He is a great listener, but is also one for tough love. That does not mean he is indifferent. When you have a death in the family he is the first one to hand off the tissues. He is also very wise, and will scruff you to make sure you get on the right path. I am starting to carry my Gods/Goddesses more, and he is one of them.

Good luck with him. You will get along great!! :D

Return to “Immortals - Specific”