Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

dabombage86 wrote:Im glad I found this post... I recently was looking into getting an alien/ET bound... After talking to a few sellers I did find two reputable sellers who told me they can do a custom binding.... One told me they can get greys and reptilians and the other told me they can get arcturians and pleiadians or I can get a mars et portal...so I decided to get a custom binding of a grey... Once I get it I can let you know how it turns out
where u buy that ET?
is really ET spirit?

dabombage86
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: leprechaun
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: wish i knew

valhalla wrote:
dabombage86 wrote:Im glad I found this post... I recently was looking into getting an alien/ET bound... After talking to a few sellers I did find two reputable sellers who told me they can do a custom binding.... One told me they can get greys and reptilians and the other told me they can get arcturians and pleiadians or I can get a mars et portal...so I decided to get a custom binding of a grey... Once I get it I can let you know how it turns out
where u buy that ET?
is really ET spirit?
I haven't received it yet.. waiting on it to get here... but I know Lisa does the greys and reptilians and rebecca (starry1night) does the arcturians and pleiadians and the mars portal. But they are both legit sellers and I have purchased from both in the past.. also they have great reviews from everyone here on the CH forum

valhalla
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

dabombage86 wrote:
valhalla wrote:
where u buy that ET?
is really ET spirit?
I haven't received it yet.. waiting on it to get here... but I know Lisa does the greys and reptilians and rebecca (starry1night) does the arcturians and pleiadians and the mars portal. But they are both legit sellers and I have purchased from both in the past.. also they have great reviews from everyone here on the CH forum
please give me follow up about ET bro, nice spirit i think

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

I have a Galactic Angel from CH which I consider an ET, his energy is INTENSE!!!

into my diamond matrix.....
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Here's what I must wonder though...are these ET spirits/entities whatever, are they some type of shapeshifter who can appear as an ET? Or are they like, I dunno, some type of spirit or entity that can appear as an ET? Or are they the actual spirit of an ET??? Confusing!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”