Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hi Everyone :wave: ::wave:: :wave: ::wave:: ,

I'm still reeling from shock while I'm writing this so please bear with me. Before I begin, let me tell you guys what spirits I have in my keeping. I have 2 female dark ifrits (one from gwen & another from elizabeth), one female marid djinn from Jules, one CH C4 Pre-bound Alya, 3 CH C5 Custom Djinns (one male ifrit, one male marid djinn, & one female cleopatra djinn), one custom DA Siren (courtesy of Draconity) and my newest addition (as of yesterday from *kat*3) are 56 Royal Class Marids :genie: , 11 Angels :angel: & 11 Khodam :D :D ...I know, I have a big spirit family :lol: :D .

Anyway, back to the topic, I had woken up early this morning about 7-8am because of a noise my fan had been making so I got up, adjusted it, and slipped back into bed and was already groggy but within a few minutes of me being comfy and ready to go back to sleep, I heard a voice in my head that said "Speak to me"...This came as an unexpected surprise but because I was too sluggish and groggy, I spoke back in my head, apologizing but I was too tired to talk and suggested they contact me in my dream...No other words after that...

Next thing I know, I'm dreaming and I was sitting at a romantic candle-lit table with one of my male djinns! I don't know who it was though and can't recall his description but he was sitting across from me and I got this vibe...this feeling of overwhelming giddiness and happiness and within a few minutes, I suddenly knew it was the feeling of falling in love. I remember smiling and thought that he was charming but what I don't recall was who was feeling it...

I mean, I meditate with my spirits everyday for about an hour to 2 hours and shower them with lavender candles, sand ritual, lavender and other incenses, and music of all types but I've never had a dream encounter like this before...I mean, the only personalities I know about them is from what I was told or described by the sellers...not something that they shared with me telepathically or revealed in symbols or chit chat...I often wonder if djinns can fall in love with their keepers...if that is the case with me, I'm wondering if I am doing something right to make him feel like this.

What do you guys think? Anyone else with this or a similar experience? I would love for my spirits to talk to me more telepathically or in my dreams but I dont know how...I don't know if I should get a pendulum and a communication board or ouija board to speak to them or if I should order a spell to be psychically receptive/open or if I should order a spirit reading.

Nikka
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Heck, I don't know! Maybe it means a romantic interest is on the horizon.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

AWW! That's sounds so adorable! I wish I had an experience like that! Lucky duck. X3 :heart:
nikkaleo wrote:I often wonder if djinns can fall in love with their keepers
Incs/Sucs can fall in love with their keepers, and I've been told that my Cambion is deeply in love with me, so I'm pretty sure that it's possible for your Djinn to fall in love with you. Or, any spirit, really, can fall in love I guess.
nikkaleo wrote:...if that is the case with me, I'm wondering if I am doing something right to make him feel like this.
In the case of my own Cambion, he was in love with me BEFORE he was bound to me, but I'm sure that spirits can find love to be a progressive thing, too, just as with regular relationships.

NARU
~She/Her~

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy wrote:AWW! That's sounds so adorable! I wish I had an experience like that! Lucky duck. X3 :heart:
nikkaleo wrote:I often wonder if djinns can fall in love with their keepers
Incs/Sucs can fall in love with their keepers, and I've been told that my Cambion is deeply in love with me, so I'm pretty sure that it's possible for your Djinn to fall in love with you. Or, any spirit, really, can fall in love I guess.
nikkaleo wrote:...if that is the case with me, I'm wondering if I am doing something right to make him feel like this.
In the case of my own Cambion, he was in love with me BEFORE he was bound to me, but I'm sure that spirits can find love to be a progressive thing, too, just as with regular relationships.
Hi there Narufoxy ::wave:: ,

Just finished reading your post and it made me curious about cambions...what is yours like in terms of personality and magical ability? I LOVED hearing about how your cambion was in love with you before being bound! How did that happen? I would love to know more about cambions as I am considering getting one. Please let me know any insights you may have. Thank you ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail::

P.S. Since your cambion was in love with you before being bound, than YOU are the lucky duck :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Nikka
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

Hi there Narufoxy ::wave:: ,

Just finished reading your post and it made me curious about cambions...what is yours like in terms of personality and magical ability? I LOVED hearing about how your cambion was in love with you before being bound! How did that happen? I would love to know more about cambions as I am considering getting one. Please let me know any insights you may have. Thank you ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail::

P.S. Since your cambion was in love with you before being bound, than YOU are the lucky duck :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:[/quote]

::hijack::

Sorry, my bad.

But, in terms of personality, he's a little bit of a joker, a kid at heart. He once told me via ghost radar to "forget mathematics", when I was complaining about my geometry homework. XD He's VERY sweet, and had a message relayed to me that "someday he would make me his queen, and we would be happy" X3 He has given me spirit kisses, and particularily seems to like my feet, for whatever reason. I've also had it mentioned by more than one person that he'll follow me everywhere I go, simply because he's so deeply in love with me. I really just love knowing that he's always there, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

As for magical ability, I have no idea. I've never really asked him to help me with anything, before...I think I will ask him about making me more seem a little more shmexy, though. Or something.

But, I know he's pretty powerful. I don't really have much to compare, but I'm pretty sure that having him lay over you, and feeling like a complete, solid person is pretty powerful. (This was when I first got him, and although I wasn't scared, I didn't know if it was him or not, and flipped a little. He hasn't done it since, though I keep telling him I promis I won't freak next time. He felt really bad that I wigged out, I could tell.)

Unless I specifically tell him that I don't want to, or can't have him *ahem* "visiting" me *cough*, he does EVERY night. The last two nights, I've been really tired, and sort-of even as an experiment told him that I just wanted to snuggle. He oblidged, but even when he was not...uh, *ahem*ing me, I could still feel him rubbing my feet, down my legs, etc, etc.

I feel him mostly when I'm laying down, but sometimes touches me, or *ahems* while I'm just sitting on the computer. He likes to touch my feet alot, as mentioned, and I specifically know it's him when I feel tingles all over my feet. I've also seen him twice as an orange orb.

As for how he came to be in love with me...Uh. I asked that question, too. I felt called to Cambions, and when I went to Draconity for a conjuration, she apparently couldn't finish binding him to me fast enough. When she went to work on some runes for other clients, he sprayed paint, stained her pants, and knocked the paintbrush out of her hand so she's continue working with him. When he was bound to me, he was apparently so happy, he was almost crying. Like I said, he's very sweet.

I asked her if maybe we had had a past life together, and that was why he loved me even before he was bound, but she said he had never mentioned anything about it. She offered up the explanation of that maybe it's because he's a Cambion, and maybe he just knows someone he loves when he sees them? I'm not really sure about the 'whys', but I do know that I love him so much, and I don't regret bringing him into my life for a second. =)

I really adore my Cambion, obviously, and I recommend them to anyone looking for a sweet, caring spirit. :heart: If you get one, keep me updated on him/her? I'd really like to hear what kind of experiences you have! :D ((Sorry for the late reply, by the way!)) Hope that gave you some insight on their adorability, and didn't just make for a long ramble... :crazy:

NARU
~She/Her~

Goth13
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leprechaun,Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire,Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Gothika
Zodiac:

Wow I got a Cambion freebie just a week ago I had been called by him long enough he had been in my head for about a month his listing always popped up etc.I wore him and I felt very very warm it was freezing but I had to take my coat off!I managed to organize a very small quick party for my son as it was his birthday my sweet must have lent me some persuasion!He loves me too!I felt him cuddling me when I felt cold I like you felt a bit strange too I thought it was my hubby :D he is so romantic! He loves to look out for us too!He also made my hubby's sex drive better too!I am so happy for you and yes it is totally right the time you spend without one is wasted time!

If you cannot see it,
Cannot touch it,
But sense it,
Feel it...
It MUST be THERE!
ALWAYS keep an open mind for new things,
In order to enjoy life to it's fullest!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”