Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Adelphia and Akelta are both fantastic as far as sellers go. Very prompt and informative communication (this is so very important to me). I am very pleased with my experiences.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

**AND the equally awesome Akelta!

I want to thank these ladies for everything they have done for us. My life has literally changed in the most unexpected and beautiful way because of what these ladies have to offer. :inlove:

Much time and work has been invested on their behalf for each DC and Divine they offer.

I thank you two wonderful ladies from the bottom of my heart for my DC V and D D. :heart:

I could hug you. :sly: :hug: :inlove:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Yes, yes, yes! I second Syri's comments!

Look, here's my take on buying demonic companions.

You don't want to go to anyone you don't know. There are questionable people out there who don't know what the heck they're doing but think they do. I'm a bit leery of those that use methods like conjure boxes and or those that don't work in tandem with another covenmate to help them assess what they're doing. Just think: It's a serious issue of safety when you want to work with demonics and a relationship with your conjurer is just as important, if not more, than when you're dealing with white light beings.

Buying a demonic companion is a lot like dating and finding a relationship in that you could be wrongly matched and I can imagine there being problems... these ladies actually scope out interested buyers and look for compatibility in the matching.. it's like a matchmaking service :) Also, getting to know them is a real delight, they genuinely care about educating people and they are BIG ON SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITY! This alone makes them, in my opinion, NUMBER ONE as demon sellers. I have not heard of or met any other demon conjurers that bother to espouse safety and responsibility in demon-keeping and it shows in who they SELL TO, basically any idiot on the street who just wants to create havoc and misery in peoples' lives.

Thankfully, their high level demon commanders fetch plenty of $$$ to scare off the impulsive, willy nilly buyer.

I could just rave on and on about how fantabulous these two are, but I"m sure you all get the idea :mrgreen:

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Oh and for those interested in the LHP, please check out their site at satanandsuns dot com (hope it's ok to post this here, as it's one way to get ahold of them).

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree "The "A" Ladies" are awesome!

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Kacey
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon royalty
Zodiac:

I am interested in their 3rd eye surgery offering and I'm wondering if anyone has recent feedback on it? Thanks in advance!

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

kacey, hello :wave: , I have not had this done but I did find this thread elsewhere on the forum, started by Green Wytch, where she shares about her results:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 97&t=45037

psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

Kacey wrote:I am interested in their 3rd eye surgery offering and I'm wondering if anyone has recent feedback on it? Thanks in advance!

I am ordering it in the next day or two and will let you know my experiences if your still interested.

Kacey
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon royalty
Zodiac:

Thank you, I actually took the plunge and ordered it also and it was completed two nights ago, but i'd still love to compare notes on your experience. I had a distance reiki session done by green witch and she could see that my 3rd eye was red and swollen but she did not know I had had the surgery so that was cool. Other than that, not much to report just yet.

psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

Very cool, I am still waiting for mine. The funny thing is every time I feel anything, heck even a breeze hit my head, I'm like, is it happening? I guess the anticipation is making me excited. I will check back as well and post back anything I experience as well.

Return to “Seller Review”