OWNING A ? THE ? TESLA PROTOTYPE

A glimpse into the investigations of the paranormal
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2059
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:21 pm

OWNING A ? THE ? TESLA PROTOTYPE

Postby Caiyros Damia Imran » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:26 pm

I just closed a trade deal with a private collector for either the first (I think so for various reasons) or one of the first prototypes of one of Nikola Tesla's early inventions. I can't wait to actually touch the touch of his hands on this. And so sit simply holding it and seeing what I experience.... I thought this opportunity would come up, but it did, and the trade was made. What a mind that man had.....!!!!

I will do have some decent photos later on.
:D Caiyros


"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

User avatar
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:43 pm
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: OWNING A ? THE ? TESLA PROTOTYPE

Postby truthsmacabre » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:24 am

WOW Caiyros!! :drool: Tesla was the most incredible man!! A genius who had TRULY figured out FREE ENERGY until the S.O.B.'s killed him!!! Damn them!!

Can't wait to see photos, and CONGRATULATIONS to you for acquiring it!!
:applause: :thumbup:


ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2059
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:21 pm

Re: OWNING A ? THE ? TESLA PROTOTYPE

Postby Caiyros Damia Imran » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:58 am

truthsmacabre wrote:WOW Caiyros!! :drool: Tesla was the most incredible man!! A genius who had TRULY figured out FREE ENERGY until the S.O.B.'s killed him!!! Damn them!!

Can't wait to see photos, and CONGRATULATIONS to you for acquiring it!!
:applause: :thumbup:


Yes...I know I have one of his prototypes for the Tesla Coil, but I think it is the first prototype and,s eriosly, I just want to hold it and try to "feel-back-into time" as how he felt as he was puting it together, and "feel" his toughts.

Caiyros


"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

User avatar
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4122
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:10 am
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends

Re: OWNING A ? THE ? TESLA PROTOTYPE

Postby Wiccan Warrior Alex » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:03 am

*Caiyros*Damia* wrote:Yes...I know I have one of his prototypes for the Tesla Coil, but I think it is the first prototype and,s eriosly, I just want to hold it and try to "feel-back-into time" as how he felt as he was puting it together, and "feel" his toughts.

Caiyros


It's like waiting for one's next favorite bedtime story............................


ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2059
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:21 pm

Re: OWNING A ? THE ? TESLA PROTOTYPE

Postby Caiyros Damia Imran » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 am

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:
*Caiyros*Damia* wrote:Yes...I know I have one of his prototypes for the Tesla Coil, but I think it is the first prototype and,s eriosly, I just want to hold it and try to "feel-back-into time" as how he felt as he was puting it together, and "feel" his toughts.

Caiyros


It's like waiting for one's next favorite bedtime story............................


Bon mots....that's so cool, Wise One!
Caiyros


"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman


Return to “Investigations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests