crazy stuff is happening! i just feel like sharing!

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Para wrote:Ohh how lucky you are!!! I, like most of us here, love reading of others experiences, so, keep em' comin'!!!
:)
~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

I can't get a hang of this quote and edit thing, sometimes edit is there and sometimes it's not...wth?? lol
~Para

SWWSB
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Spirit Walker With Sky Bear

Great experience is she someone that you knew before she became an angel.
hmills
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

SWWSB wrote:Great experience is she someone that you knew before she became an angel.
No, she was way before my time. She told me that she was born in 1830 and died in 1908. I used her name, date of birth and death, and place of birth and death to see if I could find any information on her from when she was alive. I can't find any records because apparently birth and death records started being kept publicly in 1908. It would be awesome to find out that she is a relative. I need to talk to my granddad to see if she might have been in my family. The thing is, he'd start asking questions that I don't really want to answer lol.
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

hmills wrote:
SWWSB wrote:Great experience is she someone that you knew before she became an angel.
No, she was way before my time. She told me that she was born in 1830 and died in 1908. I used her name, date of birth and death, and place of birth and death to see if I could find any information on her from when she was alive. I can't find any records because apparently birth and death records started being kept publicly in 1908. It would be awesome to find out that she is a relative. I need to talk to my granddad to see if she might have been in my family. The thing is, he'd start asking questions that I don't really want to answer lol.
I just saw this, so sorry this reply is a bit late. Depending where she was born, lived & died there should be records but they will mainly be in church registers. I'm told there are ongoing projects in a lot of places to get the records all online but it is a slow process. My brother has traced our family's English side back to the 1700's and a friend has traced his Scottish side back to the 1200's. Records were kept in Australia & NZ right back to settlement about 220 years worth. Other than that, most local churches have registry books of births deaths and marriages, so try asking your spirit friend where she was born or died and go from there. There are Historical societies all over that trace ancestry or help you to. One former work colleague of mine was a reincarnated Civil War soldier who'd died from wounds in battle. He had the name and details and was able to get someone in the States to find out more information and part of what he found out was what he remembered.
~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

This is so fascinating. I'd love to hear more about your sister's experience in the basement! ::facepalm:: :lol:
Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
hmills
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeire
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:
hmills wrote:
I just saw this, so sorry this reply is a bit late. Depending where she was born, lived & died there should be records but they will mainly be in church registers. I'm told there are ongoing projects in a lot of places to get the records all online but it is a slow process. My brother has traced our family's English side back to the 1700's and a friend has traced his Scottish side back to the 1200's. Records were kept in Australia & NZ right back to settlement about 220 years worth. Other than that, most local churches have registry books of births deaths and marriages, so try asking your spirit friend where she was born or died and go from there. There are Historical societies all over that trace ancestry or help you to. One former work colleague of mine was a reincarnated Civil War soldier who'd died from wounds in battle. He had the name and details and was able to get someone in the States to find out more information and part of what he found out was what he remembered.
That is incredible! If I can find anything out about what church might have her records I will most definitely get them! There are so many historical events in my hometown (I live in Farragut which is a suburb of Knoxville, TN. and Farragut is named after Admiral David Glasgow Farragut who fought in the Civil War). We've got a ton of those little historic location markers. It's actually an interesting place. She told me that she was born and died in Knoxville, but I wonder if maybe she was in Farragut. Hmmmm... But I'll definitely find out where I could find her records. Thank you so much for letting me know about that.

But your friend who is a reincarnated Civil War soldier is incredible! My granddad is a Civil War buff, and I bet he would love to talk to that guy!
MasochisticMoans
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything~

That is so awesome~! Thanks for sharing your experiences n_n
I hope you find out more info on her :) Good luck :D