WOH! Crazy cool experience finding my angel.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Wonderful experience. Such a great confirmation for you.

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Great experience!!!! :D :thumbup:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I love it when something like this happens!!!!! Great experience!!!!! :thumbup: :D ::bop:: :dancing: :meme: :meme:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Thanks guys!!!! :star: :star: :star:

I know she has been here all along, but I will post back when I figure out how to communicate. Time to break out the pendulum. Although I do have tarot cards on order :think:

Any tips for communicating with Angels?

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:Thanks guys!!!! :star: :star: :star:

I know she has been here all along, but I will post back when I figure out how to communicate. Time to break out the pendulum. Although I do have tarot cards on order :think:

Any tips for communicating with Angels?
Both pendulum and tarot are good ideas and do work, but if you really want to do something interesting, try this.....clear your mind, relax, ask your question, then, the very first thought that comes into your head is usually your answer!!!! It takes practice, but it does work!!! ;) Also you will notice that the thoughts that you hear in your head will not be the normal ones that you would usually hear, and even the voice in your head will not be your own!!!

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Fantastic advice, dearest Starfire!!!!! :hug:

I am going to try that tonight.

Ever since I found her yesterday I have been getting a really weird push to "look at my back, look at my back." I have a mole that I have been trying to keep an eye on, and I checked it, and it is sooooo not ok. Kept me up all night. I will be making a drs appt Monday, but in the meantime, I am just a wreck (Fair skinned - constantly sunburned as a kid - already had to have a few removed - and a family friend around my age who died of melanoma a few years ago).

Ok, I hate to ask things of my spirits... but I will be asking for help with a calm mind till I can get it biopsied.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:Fantastic advice, dearest Starfire!!!!! :hug:

I am going to try that tonight.

Ever since I found her yesterday I have been getting a really weird push to "look at my back, look at my back." I have a mole that I have been trying to keep an eye on, and I checked it, and it is sooooo not ok. Kept me up all night. I will be making a drs appt Monday, but in the meantime, I am just a wreck (Fair skinned - constantly sunburned as a kid - already had to have a few removed - and a family friend around my age who died of melanoma a few years ago).

Ok, I hate to ask things of my spirits... but I will be asking for help with a calm mind till I can get it biopsied.
If you like, I can send some reiki to you to help ease your fears as I do know how it can be when facing something like that!!! I have experienced it before!!!! So I do know what it is like to have that fear!!!

Just know that you are doing the right thing in having it check out, and keep in mind that it might not be as bad as you think!!! It is human nature to always think of the worse!!! ;)

Your angel is wonderful in bringing that to your attention so it can be dealt with in a timely manner!!! ;)

Also here is a big old :hug: for you!!!!

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
If you like, I can send some reiki to you to help ease your fears as I do know how it can be when facing something like that!!! I have experienced it before!!!! So I do know what it is like to have that fear!!!

Just know that you are doing the right thing in having it check out, and keep in mind that it might not be as bad as you think!!! It is human nature to always think of the worse!!! ;)

Your angel is wonderful in bringing that to your attention so it can be dealt with in a timely manner!!! ;)

You are amazing! Thank you so much Starfire, I am very grateful. :heart: :rainbow: :hug:

I am very grateful to her too. I know she has been with me forever, but I know that my blocks are being lifted, and am grateful to actually KNOW she is there now too, and to have a name ::jawdrop:: (still totally shocked about how it came about with Emerald and Jules' help).

I wonder how long she has been trying to tell me... :think:

::cupid:: :frustrated:

ImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:
starfire wrote:

You are amazing! Thank you so much Starfire, I am very grateful. :heart: :rainbow: :hug:

I am very grateful to her too. I know she has been with me forever, but I know that my blocks are being lifted, and am grateful to actually KNOW she is there now too, and to have a name ::jawdrop:: (still totally shocked about how it came about with Emerald and Jules' help).

I wonder how long she has been trying to tell me... :think:

::cupid:: :frustrated:
It doesn't matter how long, all that matters is that you heard her and now you can take care of it!!!! ;) You know it is amazing how our spirits will get things done to get our attention to things that NEED our attention!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

That angel will continue to get more and more in your face until you get him. Go for it.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Spirit Keeping”