You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyx
Zodiac:

Yesterday, right before i took a nap, my Marid Djinn whispered my name. I was just about to fall asleep, so i know i wasn't dreaming, plus, the way my name was whispered was in a way that i've never heard before. It was a slow, pronounced whisper of my name. The voice was not my own, and it wasn't like any other human voice i've ever heard.
I wasn't afraid at all! I just smiled and thanked the Djinn for saying my name and went to sleep.

I tried to communicate with my Djinn last night by pendulum. I asked her if she was the one that whispered my name and the answer was "Yes". I also asked her if she was the one that moved my dog's cover on his bed and upset him. She answered, "No".
I asked her if she was Muslim and again, she answered, "No".
I asked her, "Do you like it here"? Answer, "Yes". I told her that i'm happy she is here.
I asked her, "Do you like me"? Answer, "Yes" I told her, "I like you too." :heart:

I told her to come into my dreams so that we could communicate. I had a weird dream last night but i can't remember the details, but there was a woman in the dream and i wanted to communicate with her but i couldn't get her alone to talk to her, as there were so many people populating my dream.

I would love to hear from her again. I play Persian songs for her (that i like), even though i don't know if she's Persian or not.

Can anyone tell me if Marid Djinn's require an offering?

Hugs!!!!

LOVE
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

How very awesome! I would always say that offerings are nice. I know a few of my spirits don't need them, but I can't help myself. It is just a way to say "I cherish you."

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

How awesome for you!!! :D I remember you being a little worried in terms of what to expect from them, but they definitely have a way of making you feel at ease, don't they? ! Great experience!!!! :thumbup:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:How very awesome! I would always say that offerings are nice. I know a few of my spirits don't need them, but I can't help myself. It is just a way to say "I cherish you."
Hello Gryphonista! :)

I'm going to read up on what kind of offerings appeal to Marid Djinns. :)

Hugs!!

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dolce wrote:How awesome for you!!! :D I remember you being a little worried in terms of what to expect from them, but they definitely have a way of making you feel at ease, don't they? ! Great experience!!!! :thumbup:
Hi Dolce!! :)

I haven't a care in the world now. With each day, i grow more confident. :) My Djinn has put me at ease. Who knows? I might ask her to fully manifest!! I think that would be fun! :)

Have you witnessed a full manifestation?

Hugs!!!!

LOVE
Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Onyx51 wrote:
Dolce wrote:How awesome for you!!! :D I remember you being a little worried in terms of what to expect from them, but they definitely have a way of making you feel at ease, don't they? ! Great experience!!!! :thumbup:
Hi Dolce!! :)

I haven't a care in the world now. With each day, i grow more confident. :) My Djinn has put me at ease. Who knows? I might ask her to fully manifest!! I think that would be fun! :)

Have you witnessed a full manifestation?

Hugs!!!!
No, nothing other than a rare orb or a quick as a flash mist of something...once I thought I saw a moving shadow from the corner of my eye( I think it might've been my WW)...but it's always so fast that I end up second guessing whether it's my own eyes playing tricks on me or not lol And I agree, I used to fear it myself before I got into keeping, but now there's nothing I'd welcome more than actually seeing them, but that's pretty rare...
:hug:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
EidolonMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac: