FAE LIKES/DISLIKES

starlighter
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Greetings Everyone,

I recently purchased a faery wishing box that has evidently become quite the portal. The first night when I placed the bid, I had fae dreams, also the 2nd night. No one else bid on this, and she told me there were 13 watchers, so I feel extremely fortunate to have this in my possession. The original seller was haunted*magical*curios, and the buyer selling for the 2nd time, was letting go for the right reasons (a new mom, and to be a mom of her 2nd very soon).

I see no harm in sharing the information that accompanied this vessel. If there is a problem, please contact me, thanks.

Music and Dancing
Hunting
Hawthorne Trees
Holly
Foxglove
Order, Tidiness, and Neatness
Dishes of clean water to clean their babies
Cakes and Cream, Honey and Milk
Warm Hospitality
Generosity
Good Manners, Sincerity, Honesty
Borrowing Tools, Food, etc.
Golden Hair

DISLIKES:

Being intruded, spied on
The sounds of bells
The crow of a rooster
Anything made of Iron or Steel
Rue and St. John's Wort (Anti-fae herbs)
Empty buckets / dishes of dirty water
disorder / untidiness
rudeness, selfishness, moodiness
lies/deception (fae never lie)
theft of fierie possessions by humans
nagging / humans who boast
MIRRORS
If animals are in the home, please introduce them to the fae,
and please do not put the vessel near any mirrors

I'm just so amazed at how easy and effortless my communication with these beings has been. After struggling with stubborn Djinn for almost a year, this a such a welcoming change! I see the orbs very bright and colorful, kind of decending like falling stars, or mini fireworks, but not as rapid as fireworks. I hear the faint sound of laughter. The dreams and meditations show them very active, for example, there is one with long flowing hair on a swing, and her energy is remarkable. They are changing my life for the better, just the fact that I make sure my master bedroom is immaculate before sleep, well that's a nice change! LOL.

In Light,
starlighter

Seeing is Believing, but Faith is Believing in the UNSEEN
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

hi i know what you mean by "stubborn djinn"! LOL. The fae sound wonderful. I love minetoo.

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing your list with us!! I'm so happy that you've bonded well with your fae! Aren't they awesome little beings? They always keep things interesting that's for sure. They can be so loving and warm one minute and then next throw a sand burr in your shoe just to watch you hop around on one leg! ;)

The list of dislikes is interesting... I have worked with fae most of my life and the ones I've been around love bells. I've purchased many bells just for them and hear them playing with them quite often at night. I'll have to ask mine what the scoop is with that!

I've heard of the iron/steel thing before and asked mine about it once. My elder said that they've all learned to live with it since so many things are made from both now days. They aren't overly fond of it but it won't drive them away.

Blessings~ Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That looks like the same exact list I got from Winter Mournings!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Angel Paradise
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for sharing the information ,

One question, I have my fae attached to my soul/spirit. Is it ok i look at the mirror everyday :( :?:

Angel Paradise

Blessings
All of life come to me with ease, joy and glory

Return to “Faery”