You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Hello ^^
In last posting, I said "Garden" but I actually mean a concrete area (roof top) with lots of pot plants. Unlike yours, mine gets alot of sun light so me and faeries call it garden ^^

I place faerie vessles in one of the pot plant when I let them go out. I sometimes go out parks with my faeries. There, they can enjoy more with more plants, more animals, and sometimes more wild faeries.

There are plants that cannot be kept under direst sun light, so you can keep those in the house and place the vessle next to your pot plants. That way you don't have to worry about the animals taking away ur faerie too LOL!!

I think keeping faeries are like owning pets. Even you own your pet, your family will play with them and feed them and stuff like that. I think many of fae keepers here experienced that too. I posted my experience with me and my mother in your other thread too ^^ So I believe your family can experience something as much as u do.

The moving object thing... Hehe it happend alot of times. Sometimes it is across the room, sometimes it is just by inches. The one I saw with my own eyes, it was just a little movement. She dropped my laptop bag. It was not just like "Dropped", I was it was moving across the pipe hanger that I hung my bag, like you shift it to the edge to make it drop. I was surprised, but I soon knew it was caused by my faerie ^^

When ppl say spirits bonded to you, it usually means something like they are tamed. So it usually doesn't mean others cannot share experiences.

Experiences and smiles are always free to share ^^

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

dragawn
new here
new here
Answers: 0

xXxClairexXx wrote:The moving object thing... Hehe it happend alot of times. Sometimes it is across the room, sometimes it is just by inches. The one I saw with my own eyes, it was just a little movement. She dropped my laptop bag. It was not just like "Dropped", I was it was moving across the pipe hanger that I hung my bag, like you shift it to the edge to make it drop. I was surprised, but I soon knew it was caused by my faerie ^^
Hmmm...Well, I geuss I should be prepared for anything. I just hope I am blessed w/ a faery that doesn't like to hide things. I really dislike that. I already misplace so many items (from the junk to the if I don't find that paper we'll get audited! :P ). I tend to become very stressed. You know the...can't find my keys & I need to p/u the children, can't find my wallet & I need to go to the grocery store, can't find the check book & I have bills to pay, stuff like that already happens (I swear if it weren't attached I'd lose my head too).
xXxClairexXx wrote:There are plants that cannot be kept under direst sun light, so you can keep those in the house and place the vessle next to your pot plants. That way you don't have to worry about the animals taking away ur faerie too LOL!!
I must go to the store & see if I can find some indoor plants that do not need sunlight. That sounds like it would work for me. Actually I purposely do not have plants live or fake in my home. I don't have live ones because I have a black thumb & a wandering mind (as soon as I remember to water them, another thought runs through my mind & I forget to water them all together). So why didn't I get fake ones, just for atmosphere? Because I was too lazy to clean them :P. Wish me luck I'm going to the store some time this week to look for a plant that doesn't need direct sunlight. This should be fun, like going on a treasure hunt, LOL. Maybe my home improvement store will have some. (I believe the nearest nursery to me is farther than I care to drive. Just me being lazy. :) )
xXxClairexXx wrote:I think keeping faeries are like owning pets. Even you own your pet, your family will play with them and feed them and stuff like that. I think many of fae keepers here experienced that too. I posted my experience with me and my mother in your other thread too ^^ So I believe your family can experience something as much as u do.
xXxClairexXx wrote:When ppl say spirits bonded to you, it usually means something like they are tamed. So it usually doesn't mean others cannot share experiences.

Experiences and smiles are always free to share ^^
Well, if they're able to play w/ & care for my faery then I think that's good. They don't have experience the same things I do, just wanted to introduce them to the world of spirits/entities/etc. I wonder if they'll actual be able to see the faery? Or if she'd be buzzing around them & tickling their noses the way some other faeries have done to their faery owners. I think I'd get a kick out of seeing that. :D

Thanks for all the help....I sort of got caught up in the whirlwind of collecting, I jumped in head first & didn't stop to think. Now I am here asking tons of questions & have been blessed to find such a wonderful community willing to help, inform, & share! Hope I start to figure it all out soon. It seems like after I start getting my bearings, 2 more questions pop up in my head. *sigh* Hope you guys can hang in there with me, think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Glad to hear that I could help you ^^

I will answer all of your questions, as long as it is something that I can.

Oh about the stressing out thing, I used to get stressed alot too!! But after becoming a keeper of faeries, I think I have learnt how to be more patient. One thing you can try is to breathe in from your nose. Often we breathe in from our mouth. breathe with your nose helps you to get you relaxed ^^
They won't hide stuff forever, if you ask her nicely, she will tell you where it is or make it somehow appear right in front of you.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

dragawn
new here
new here

All wonderful things to know! I am going to the post office in the morning to p/u my Faery (& a few other things I purchased...LOL)! (Didn't make it home in time from runnning errands to meet the mailman :( ). I can't wait to be able to start posting some of my own experiences w/ her! Everyone here has gotten me so excited about her arrival! I'm no longer petrified, wondering if I made some huge error in judgement. I really do believe that she called me to her & I now I'm just excited! :D

Return to “Faery”