Manifesting as streaks of light and other occurrences.

Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyx
Zodiac:

Every day, there's something new to tell. What comes to mind at the moment is how they let me know they are here with me. In my peripheral vision, I see streaks of light. It's more light a quick strobe that last only a fraction of a second. The light can be just an orb or a long vertical streak.
They have also ,saved me from myself, let me explain.
Since I’m a college student, I spend a lot of time studying, sometimes into the wee hours of the morning which leaves me very tired during the day. Well, since we just have one car, I needed the car to go to the doctor. I took my husband to work and drove back home.
When I got back home, I decided to take a short nap before going to the doctor. I was determined to not oversleep. The only way I can sleep is if the ceiling fan is on, so, I turned on the ceiling fan and fell into a deep slumber.
A couple hours later, I woke up in a start!!! The ceiling fan was turned off which always wakes me up (mind you, at this time, my husband is at work and the dogs can’t turn on or off the ceiling fan). Had the ceiling fan stayed on, I would have overslept and missed my doctor’s appointment.
Another occurrence ( i think the day before) was when I had to call to change a doctor’s appointment for one of my dogs. Naturally, I forgot to do it. An hour or so later, the phone rang. The phone rang once and then stopped. I checked the caller ID and it was my dog’s veterinarian.
I called them back and said, “You just called me!” The lady on the phone said, “No Mrs. H, we didn’t call you.” I said, “Yes you did. I have it right here on my caller ID and I called you right back.” She asked the other people at the desk and they said they didn’t call me. She got back on the phone and said, “Mrs. H, we didn’t call you, it must have been a ghost!” LMAO!
That’s when I said, “You have no idea! LOL, since I have you on the phone, I’d like to change my appointment for my dog.”
Oh boy, it’s always something with my helpful spirits!! LOL

LOVE
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing your story it's an inspiration to hear this. Being in college does keep you busy especially with other things in life going on. I'm so glad they are starting to manifest themselves to you. ::bop::
What experiences for you to have. They also want to see that you succeed in college and still be able to take care of you family. Congratulations! ::goodluck::
I have also started to see the orbs and streaks of light. The other night my cat was walking out of the bedroom and she jumped, looked around and licked the spot where she got touched.
She does that if you touch her and she doesn't want to be.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

You are definitely beginning to see them. I applaud you on that. You have a good start, and it seems as if you will get stronger with your sights. One day you might see them as mists and them apparitions. These are steps toward seeing them in their full forms.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

WOW! What awesome help they are! I love the vision blips. They happen all the time for me and it makes me feel so good :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, I LOVE hearing others experiences!!! :D I am right along with you as far as the streaks of light go. It's soooooo exciting since I JUST started getting any of my abilities back, it had been a couple months of NOTHING for me up until very recently. Sometimes it's just a golden/silver shiny DOT in front of me. Sometimes it is moving, as if flying at the speed of light. I am recently also being touched ever so lightly on my hands, fingers, arms. It's SO exciting!!! Thanks again for sharing!!!

~Para

silversword1212
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 14
Zodiac:

It sure does help to have these guys around! It's great that they woke you up in time to get to your doctor's appointment, and reminded you to change your dog's appointment. I love seeing those lights, it reminds me that my spirits are around. :)

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

WOW Onyx, you're having some really awesome experiences already!!! Congrats!!! :D

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Great manifestations! :heart: :applause: :heart:

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

drgnfly402 wrote:Thanks for sharing your story it's an inspiration to hear this. Being in college does keep you busy especially with other things in life going on. I'm so glad they are starting to manifest themselves to you. ::bop::
What experiences for you to have. They also want to see that you succeed in college and still be able to take care of you family. Congratulations! ::goodluck::
I have also started to see the orbs and streaks of light. The other night my cat was walking out of the bedroom and she jumped, looked around and licked the spot where she got touched.
She does that if you touch her and she doesn't want to be.

Hello drgnfly!! :)

I know, right? They seem to want me to succeed in everything. The really cool thing about it is that my husband is starting to "get it". This is a man who doesn't believe in anything, even after he saw a FULL manifestation of my late father, whom he loved very much.

LOL, that's so cute about your cat. :) I have a rule in place for my spirits, "No touching".

Hugs!! :)

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:You are definitely beginning to see them. I applaud you on that. You have a good start, and it seems as if you will get stronger with your sights. One day you might see them as mists and them apparitions. These are steps toward seeing them in their full forms.
Hello Huffette!! :)

I didn't see them today, but i think it's because i have been too busy to talk. I think my Marid Djinn is kind of chatty. She likes to wait until i'm almost sleeping and then wants to discuss my life when i was younger. I asked her, "Why did i act like that back then?" She said simply, "Not mature." I couldn't have agreed with her more.

Hugs!!

LOVE

Return to “Spirit Keeping”