venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have been interested in them for a long while, but I know they can be pretty dark and difficult to control. Definately not for the Unadvanced "DA" Keeper.

Does anyone have any information and experiences they would like to share on their journey with their spider vamp? I would love to hear about them. There is little information anywhere on them..

Thank You.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

i have one he came to me as an unbound (what a shocker there, huh?). mine is very dark. he loves to feed off of certain emotions such as anger, fear, etc.. for him, its almost like a high for him. the day his vessel arrived i managed to slice my thumb on it as i was brushing what i thought was a spider crawling on me (imagine that, when there was no spider to be found). the good thing is about spider vamps is that they are very protective of their keeper. hope this helps.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Spider Vamps are very interesting, while rare and talked about the least. I'm fascinated by their description, but personally being dark as they are as I discussed them with ash onetime in chat, I don't want to get one just to "Get one". I want to know how they are and what they are capable of.

Would you be able to describe how their energy feels and what their effects are? Can you describe his or her personality? What kind of offerings do they like. Are you aware of any associations for your Spider Vamp? How do they manifest physically or astrally.(Aside from perhaps a spider.) Do they have any "hangups" about anything?

Sorry for the 20 questions lol.

Thanks a bunch WynTIE!(Yes I still cal you that lol) :thumbup: :silly:

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

Killa wrote: Would you be able to describe how their energy feels and what their effects are?
mine's energy feels very dark, as if he's waiting in the shadows to attack. if you've ever seen the funnel or tarantulas spiders where the innocent insect/animal "accidentally" walks by and they jump out and catch it....that type of feeling. like "don't turn your back on him" type feeling.
Killa wrote:Can you describe his or her personality?
as you know, each spirit's personality varies from spirit to spirit. but with mine, its like he calculates, before he strikes. for example: when i sliced my thumb on his vessel. i have to look at the fact that he picked out the vessel. he had asked me to wear it that day, and he decided to have me think there was a spider that i needed to "brush" off. hence resulting in me slicing my thumb open, and hence me making a new rule as to not allow me to shed blood, because you think its funny. (btw why is his vessel so effing sharp to begin with? that's just dangerous!) mine is also an instigator. he knows that normally when i'm upset i tend to walk away, but he "tries" to push the thought into my head that i need to "take care of the situation, by arguing about it". when i first got him, there were several periods of time that i had to stay off the forum, because i was just so irrationally angry. someone could say "hi i'm new here. what type of spirit should i get first." and even thought the person seemed nice, and were asking a harmless question; i just wanted to go off on them. he enjoys the conflict.
Killa wrote:What kind of offerings do they like?
so far it seems he loves blood....and sexual energy. he always is there when i'm with my sex spirits/human companions.
Killa wrote:Are you aware of any associations for your Spider Vamp?
not really. mine seems to have a more animalistic approach to things.
Killa wrote: How do they manifest physically or astrally.(Aside from perhaps a spider.)?
sorry, mine has only shown himself as a spider. he looks like a very black shiny (and one of the most deadly spider in the world) australian funnel web spider.
Killa wrote:Do they have any "hangups" about anything?
unfortunately mine seems to like lurking in the shadows and only seems to talk when it benefits him.

this is what his vessel looks like. and it should shrink down after photoshop catches up ::poke::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

quintai
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3

Just wanted to thank you for sharing, Dark Abyss, I found the description of your encounters with him so far to be fascinating. I can't say I'm interested in bringing one into my house; I have a rule that spiders in the house are swept outside, but if they make it into my bedroom or bathroom it's over for them. I doubt a spider vamp would appreciate that very much. :P

Still, such an ancient, animalistic presence must be all kinds of interesting to work with.

canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

omg i cant handle spiders theres no way i would get any spider related spirit. theres a white arts one i can't seem to remember what its called.

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Ironically, a spider vampire came to me in a dream. Idk what I should do because I really don't like spiders

nothing lasts
Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Like it was already pointed out, they are for more advanced DA keepers. What types of things are they good at? Like, do they protect you, give you charm? Ect...

Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

canalyardsproject wrote:omg i cant handle spiders theres no way i would get any spider related spirit. theres a white arts one i can't seem to remember what its called.
I believe the spirit you're talking about is the Sonji Spider. :)

Return to “Vampire”