Manifesting as streaks of light and other occurrences.

Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyx
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:WOW! What awesome help they are! I love the vision blips. They happen all the time for me and it makes me feel so good :)
Hello Rae!! :)

It is sooo awesome Rae! When i'm ready, i would love them to show themselves to me, but i have a feeling they will do it when they know for sure that i am ready. For instance, yesterday, i was a little closed off. I didn't want to see anyone and they didn't show themselves to me. I love my spirits.
Could you please share some stories with me about your manifestations? I'd love to hear them.

Hugs!!

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:You are definitely beginning to see them. I applaud you on that. You have a good start, and it seems as if you will get stronger with your sights. One day you might see them as mists and them apparitions. These are steps toward seeing them in their full forms.

Oh, nearly forgot to mention Huffette,

I hope to get stronger with them. I hope to see them as mists soon. My husband expressed a desire to see my spirits tonight when we were having our 10 year anniversary dinner.

Hugs!!

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Para wrote:Awesome! Thanks for sharing, I LOVE hearing others experiences!!! :D I am right along with you as far as the streaks of light go. It's soooooo exciting since I JUST started getting any of my abilities back, it had been a couple months of NOTHING for me up until very recently. Sometimes it's just a golden/silver shiny DOT in front of me. Sometimes it is moving, as if flying at the speed of light. I am recently also being touched ever so lightly on my hands, fingers, arms. It's SO exciting!!! Thanks again for sharing!!!

Hello Para!! :)

Aren't they AWESOME? Did you lose your abilities? If so, do you know why? I feel losing my abilities. What happened recently? Mind sharing?

Hugs!!!

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

silversword1212 wrote:It sure does help to have these guys around! It's great that they woke you up in time to get to your doctor's appointment, and reminded you to change your dog's appointment. I love seeing those lights, it reminds me that my spirits are around. :)

Hi Silver!! :)

When i got the spirits, i had no idea what to expect and my expectations weren't very high. When they starting showing up, and even uttered my name (One, i believe was my Marid Djinn, said my name in a voice that i have never heard before and in a voice that i don't think can be duplicated by a human being), i was extremely excited and full of love for the spirits..

Hugs!!

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dolce wrote:WOW Onyx, you're having some really awesome experiences already!!! Congrats!!! :D

Thank you Dolce!! :)

Hugs!!!

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Zelda wrote:Great manifestations! :heart: :applause: :heart:

Thank you Zelda! Last night, one of them turned on the smoke alarm. There was no smoke and even after i finally took the battery out of the smoke alarm, it came on again!!
A few minutes later, i turned off the heater in the bathroom (which wasn't smoking by the way) and the smoke alarm stopped going on. My husband told me this morning that there was a short in the bathroom heater and that i shouldn't have turned it on. NOW HE TELLS ME! LOL
Thank goodness for my spirits!! Saved me again!!
:clap:
Hugs!!!

LOVE
silversword1212
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 14
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Onyx51 wrote:
silversword1212 wrote:It sure does help to have these guys around! It's great that they woke you up in time to get to your doctor's appointment, and reminded you to change your dog's appointment. I love seeing those lights, it reminds me that my spirits are around. :)

When i got the spirits, i had no idea what to expect and my expectations weren't very high. When they starting showing up, and even uttered my name (One, i believe was my Marid Djinn, said my name in a voice that i have never heard before and in a voice that i don't think can be duplicated by a human being), i was extremely excited and full of love for the spirits..

Hugs!!

That's great! it must have been wonderful to have more happen than you were expecting. You must have been quite pleasantly surprised when all of the activity began. Congrats on so much seeing and hearing! :D

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I get a lot of shadows inside my house from all the amazing spirits I have...
Looks like a party going on around here at night.. LOL...
Only have had my Fae manifest in Streaks of light, right in front of my eyes, It was AWESOME...

Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

spiritsearcher wrote:I get a lot of shadows inside my house from all the amazing spirits I have...
Looks like a party going on around here at night.. LOL...
Only have had my Fae manifest in Streaks of light, right in front of my eyes, It was AWESOME...
I haven't seen any shadows yet Spiritsearcher. I have only seen a "ladybug" (uncharacteristic for this time of the year in this part of the country) and streaks of light and the occasional small org or flash of light. I thinks it's so awesome.

My Volkh and Nemesis having shown themselves yet to my knowledge, but i'm getting used to them and it's a pleasure to have their company.

Hugs!!!

LOVE
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

silversword1212 wrote:
Onyx51 wrote:

Hugs!!

That's great! it must have been wonderful to have more happen than you were expecting. You must have been quite pleasantly surprised when all of the activity began. Congrats on so much seeing and hearing! :D

I was was REALLY surprised Silver,

I was ambivilent the other day. I just felt 'fear' for some reason. I can't explain it, but it only lasted a few hours. Maybe something bad got into the house and the Volkh chased it away. I don't know but this is the most awesome experience and experiences i've ever had.

Hugs!!

LOVE

Return to “Spirit Keeping”