Is it OK for Non-Keepers to Touch Spirited Vessels

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

hologramystical Posted: Dec 24 2007, 02:06 AM
Educational Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

Dear All

Regarding Spirited Vessels (whether it is Genie's, Dragon's, Creature's, Faery's, etc) ...

My questions are :
1) First Few Months - In the beginning of the Connecting/Bonding with the Spirits, is it OK for Non-Keepers (i.e. family members, friends, strangers, etc) to touch the Vessels ?

For example is it OK if a stranger touches my ring/pendant vessel knowingly or unknowingly that it is a Spirited Vessel ? As we all know that the stranger may impose their energies knowingly or unknowingly into the Vessel or whatever. Will that confuse the Spirit as who is the Real Keeper ?

2) After Few Months - When the Connecting/Bonding process is over, can we safely say it is OK for Non-Keepers to touch it.

The reason why I asked is because we can't stop people from seeing or touching the vessel (especially if they are beautiful rings or pendants). So normally I would hide it away. I would certainly prefer people from touching so that the energies will be pure and not mixed with other people's energies as we know energies intermingle.

Hopefully my concern is redundant that I can alway present any vessel out in the public and wearing it without the need to hide...

Hear from all of you regarding this

With Best Regards
Hologramystical

With Best Regards
Hologramystical
________________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Dec 24 2007, 06:09 AM
Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

I don't allow anyone to touch any of my spirits, no rings, pendants, bracelets, or even charging boxes. I believe it is written somewhere that you should avoid letting others touch your spirits because they get confused about who the keeper is. Perhaps later after you have bonded with your spirit it's OK for short periods of time.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 24 2007, 09:52 AM
Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I would say that you should give any spirited vessel 30 days before you allow anyone else to handle your spirits.

They aren't going to be confused on who their Keeper is, spirits are very aware of who they belong to and where their home is. They aren't easily confused or disoriented... they walk two and sometimes three planes at once, they are capable navigators and they can recognize their Keeper by spiritual body or energy patterns alone.

Every human has their own energy patterns, some people emit a stronger energy than others. You want to avoid multiple people touching the vessel as to not overwhelm them.

Spirits are usually more aware and in tune with you than you are. LOL

De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.
______________________________________________________________________________________
hologramystical Posted: Dec 24 2007, 02:48 PM
Educational Spirit

QUOTE (6dogs4us @ Dec 24 2007, 07:09 AM)
I don't allow anyone to touch any of my spirits, no rings, pendants, bracelets, or even charging boxes. I believe it is written somewhere that you should avoid letting others touch your spirits because they get confused about who the keeper is. Perhaps later after you have bonded with your spirit it's OK for short periods of time.

Dear 6dogs4us

Thanks for your reply

Yeah I behaved the same way as you did.

I was so protective over my beloved genie & his charging box that I locked the drawer and wardrobe when I am not wearing it to prevent people from touching them.
But wondering if I should be that cautious ...

With Best Regards
Hologramystical

With Best Regards
Hologramystical
______________________________________________________________________________________
hologramystical Posted: Dec 24 2007, 02:59 PM
Educational Spirit

QUOTE (CreepyHollows @ Dec 24 2007, 10:52 AM)
I would say that you should give any spirited vessel 30 days before you allow anyone else to handle your spirits.

They aren't going to be confused on who their Keeper is, spirits are very aware of who they belong to and where their home is. They aren't easily confused or disoriented... they walk two and sometimes three planes at once, they are capable navigators and they can recognize their Keeper by spiritual body or energy patterns alone.

Every human has their own energy patterns, some people emit a stronger energy than others. You want to avoid multiple people touching the vessel as to not overwhelm them.

Spirits are usually more aware and in tune with you than you are. LOL

Dear Magnolia

Thanks for your reply .

So I suppose I should be cautious in the beginning 1st month and not let anyone touches the vessel that contains the spirit (of any type).

And after that I should be rest-assured that the spirits will remain unaffected if non-Keepers touch it. Yeah I think I should trust and believe that the Spirits have the wisdom to discern who is the Keeper by then.

By the way, what if someone who is quite negative, touch the vessel (e.g. pendant) ? Will the vessel pick up this negative vibe/energies and stay there ?

With Best Regards
Hologramystical

With Best Regards
Hologramystical
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 24 2007, 03:34 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

This is where light and dark/duality spirits diverge.

If someone with a negative attitude or generally sinister demeanor handles a positive spirit they are going to be more affected than a spirit of dark or duplicitous nature.

Any spirit is affected but generally you do not see any difference in a dark/duality entity and a discernable difference in a positive spirit.

De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
hologramystical Posted: Dec 25 2007, 08:29 AM
Educational Spirit

QUOTE (CreepyHollows @ Dec 24 2007, 04:34 PM)

If someone with a negative attitude or generally sinister demeanor handles a positive spirit they are going to be more affected than a spirit of dark or duplicitous nature.

Any spirit is affected but generally you do not see any difference in a dark/duality entity and a discernable difference in a positive spirit.

Dear Magnolia

Thanks for your explanation

With Best Regards
Hologramystical
_________________________________________________________________________________________
keum Posted: Dec 26 2007, 03:53 PM
Educational Spirit

Member No.: 119

What about babies who are very attracted to shiny things? It is nigh impossible to keep them from touching rings and necklaces....

And, while I'm on the subject, my niece said she saw her cousin in a djinn ring I was wearing. Any thoughts?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
david2885 Posted: Dec 27 2007, 12:06 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Welcome to the forum keum!

Well, I've read that some djinn can shapeshift... perhaps your djinn shapeshifted into your niece's cousin in order to disguise him/herself from your niece?
keum Posted: Dec 27 2007, 12:30 AM
Educational Spirit

Member No.: 119

I'm not sure that would be less disconcerting than seeing a djinn? She was pretty shy about telling me about it anyway. I asked her what he was doing in it and she speaks more than one language and is difficult to understand at times, so I'm not sure, but he was doing something in there!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel Paradise Posted: Dec 29 2007, 02:26 AM
Educational Spirit

Member No.: 112

QUOTE (CreepyHollows @ Dec 24 2007, 04:34 PM)

Any spirit is affected but generally you do not see any difference in a dark/duality entity and a discernable difference in a positive spirit

Dear Magnolia,

I have bought a spirited vessel, and it happen someone have touched it without my permission. And it was too late to stop her.
It did happen within the 30 days.

Will be affected me as a owner of this spirted vessel. ?

Thanks , I will like to hear from you,

Thanks again for your help.

Angel Paradise

All the life come to me with ease, joy and glory...

With Loves and lights

david2885 Posted: Dec 29 2007, 07:15 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Judging from Magnolia's response to a similar question, but directed more towards psychics handling your vessels (in this thread (click me), I would say that it doesn't really matter if one or two people accidentally touch it without your permission. I think the idea is not to invite the whole neighborhood over to huddle around the bonfire and pass the spirit around.
FaerieWhispers Posted: Dec 29 2007, 12:56 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 59

QUOTE (keum @ Dec 26 2007, 04:53 PM)
What about babies who are very attracted to shiny things? It is nigh impossible to keep them from touching rings and necklaces....

And, while I'm on the subject, my niece said she saw her cousin in a djinn ring I was wearing. Any thoughts?

Ohhhh I would also like to know this, my children, while older than infants have a tendancy to touch my jewelry. I have been quite adamant that they not touch any, but feel that since they are such a major part of my life and with me all the time they should also be connected.

When I receive a new item from Magnolia I always introduce my children, and after the first 4-6 weeks we make physical introductions where they touch the pendant (rings or spirit stones) and talk about themselves, their day and dreams.

Is this inappropriate? I figured that my children would probably make contact quicker, given their innocence.

Brightest Blessings

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Hatshpset Posted: Jan 13 2008, 02:24 PM
My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

my daughter who is 19 always tries to snag my jewelry - except for the pieces kept separate in a charging box as she knows these are magickal. doesn't mean she hasn't tried to touch them at one time or another or tried to wear them because she has. i am just very protective of my magickal items as well as my spirit held vessels but actually only three of my jewelry is spirit bound (my silver dragon on a beautiful pendant from magnolia, my male green dragon in a massive ring with a red carnelian stone from gwen and my one marid djinn in a pendant). i have every single piece listed and journaled within my book of shadows so when they pass to my daughter, along with the bos, she will know exactly what she has.

i let nobody touch my stuff at all within the first 30 days because that is my time to allow the spirit to become familiar with me as their new keeper. if i'm not actually wearing the piece, i will sleep with it under my pillow each night during the first thirty days to invite them into my dreams. you want to be able to bond with your spirit and have them realize you are the new keeper, so try to keep other paws off the goodies. lol. take care and blessed be. arsine

--------------------

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle
___________________________________________________________________________________________
IndigoWonders Posted: Jan 13 2008, 02:30 PM
On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

I have four children ranging in age from 5 to 19. It's my five year old that poses a problem to me. She knows what's in the mail because she's home before me and likes to help open every box. I will usually let her touch something when it first arrives to satisfy her curiosity and then it's out of sight, out of mind. That brief moment saves me a lot of struggles later on.

To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking

Return to “Connecting”