active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just wanted to publicly extend my love to my Unicorn, 'C'! I suffer from bouts of depression, and take anti-depressants for them. I haven't taken them, yet, today, but I decided to sit down with C and be with him. He was so giddy, and squirrely, and happy, and he just made me so giddy, too! I teared up several times from just how happy I was, and how much I loved him! It's hard to believe that I used to think that Unicorns were a spirit that I'd NEVER get. Now I'm considering bringing home another! :)

He helps me with my depression and I feel like with his help, I could be off my meds sooner than I thought.

I have been drinking tea with globs and globs of honey in it all day because my throat has been hurting, and I was re-reading the Unicorn encyclopedia entry, and realized that honey is a treat for them. I was like, "No wonder C is so giddy!" He obviously appreciated it, and I hope he knows that I appreciate everything he's done for me. :)

I'd love to hear other stories from other Unicorn-Keepers! Please share! :heart:
NARU
~She/Her~

drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing this. Unicorns do surround you with such positive energy when you are feeling like you do. Mine does the same. I know if I am having a rough day and I will take her vessel to bed with me and ask her to give me some good healing sleep.
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

LOL! OMG, I know... I invited one into my family about 3 yrs ago and I was AMAZED when I got the vessel. I held it and.. whoah! I did not expect that from a unicorn! And like you, I did not ever think I would want one but he was calling to me. I did not know how amazing he was until he arrived though. What a wonderful surprise! Whenever I wear or hold is vessel, he is still to this day, one of the spirits/entities in my family that I feel most strongly, instantly... and yes, I want to just, IDK... cuddle him as much as he wants to cuddle me. Lol. Who would have thought?
There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My unicorn has been with me since the age of five. My unicorn kept me out of trouble by advising me when I was a child. She is a sweet natured white unicorn with a gold horn, and she glows. When I talk to her, I feel warm inside, and the feeling of calm envelops me. She loves apples.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Everyone needs at least one unicorn!

nothing lasts
SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Nice stories.
sweetincense
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: unicorns, dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: bright shadow's dream

Someguy: you answered a post of mine, somewhere... can't recall...and I never thanked you. Apologies-am scattered. So....thank you!!

and, re: unicorns. Love them--no stories to tell other than simple appreciation of the essence of the unicorn....

I am happy your unicorn is helping you get off meds. To help you too, here are huge helpers, that if you start to google, you will see what I mean. they have aided me tremendously:

1. "earthing" - which adds up to: get your bare feet on the ground. and/or buy indoor earthing sheets/products at earthing.com humans need a flow of electrons between us and the earth--Im not talking about metaphysical "grounding", I'm talking about nuts and bolts needs of the physical body. It's utterly crazy that people at large don't know this.... Rubber shoes are a problem. Next time you are very depressed, please remember this, and go out immediatley and get your bare feet on some earth, and preferably grass or sand/saltwater if yo uare near a beach. If you start a practice of spending 15 min. to an hour on the grass each day, just watch what it does to your mood..... astonishing! try it!!! helps enormously with all manner of body function. more info: earthinginstitute.net

2. diet-- no sugar, NO GLUTEN!, preferably no dairy. tend towards lots of greens, a more paleo kind of diet, etc. read up though, as just moving off of sugars, glutens, and dairy may be enough taken off your system to get your body starting to detox. Mood and diet. Just google. There are tons of powerful approaches to try. Easiest (and hardest if yo uare addicted) and absolutely most important: NO SUGAR!!! stick with fruits, and RAW honey.

3. exercise - get your heartrate up every single day... even 15-20 minutes running in place, jumping jacks, but preferably doing something outside for the air.

I hope this helps you, and that between your unicorn, and some very simple "taking care of business" efforts to give your body more of what it needs, you will see your moods brighten and your functioning to blossom even more!

It is so sad that most people with all manner of psychiatric issues are never counselled in these basics that can change their brains so elegantly and simply. You might not need a shrink ever again! :)
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

Thank you everyone! And thank you, sweetincence! Those were very helpful! I am going to try all of those things, and try to naturally make myself happier and see where that leads. :) And I know C will help me the whole way!

Just for people to maybe get a smile if they are having a bad day, yesterday my Unicorn was Unicorn-punch-dancing to "Headstrong" by Trapt, and then headbanging to "Nightmare" by Avenged Seven Fold!! Lol I didn't think I'd ever see that from him, but CH did say that he was silly and lots of fun. :)
NARU
~She/Her~

sweetincense
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: unicorns, dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: bright shadow's dream

Hi NaruFoxy,
ahahaha! you made my day with your unicorn's antics....

I thought of some super quick tricks for you too with your moods. 30 seconds!

1. hold a smile for 30 seconds
2. fake laugh for 30 seconds.
3. put your arms up in a Victory "V" and do a happy "I just won the marathon gold medal" dance for 30 seconds

sounds goofy, but within 30 seconds your hormonal profile will shift doing these things... try it out! here's a TED talk on the topic, by a Yale (or harvard?) researcher. She's the bomb.

http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your ... u_are.html

Return to “Creatures”