neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I really enjoy reading the listing about these fae, but I'm wondering what the part about being "very dark" means if they're white arts? Also, if you ordered one, can you share your thoughts on what drew you to the listing and what sex you picked? I'm considering getting one in the new year.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

::bump::

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I ordered one too. I didn't pick the sex or put anything in the notes, I left it open to them to chose the one that is calling me or the most compatible one that appears for me during conjuration. I was thinking that the "very dark" part is probably a mistake, since they are WA. It makes no sense for a WA to be dark.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I got one in the halloween order. I also thought it was funny they said they are very dark since it way they are WA, I think it can be a mistake of copy/paste since they placed this warning on the others listings. I choose mine to be male, since I like the view. This was one of the listing I knew I had to get. I also liked they are interested in arts and their general personality, beside I love faes. All in one, they were impossible to resist.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I also think it was a mistake in the listing.

I could not resist getting one when they were introduced as I discovered a Delica Fae in my cart. They also sound like perfect companions for me and

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I'm rather certain the "Dark" reference was an error... I would think the paragraph that appears in was probably just copied and pasted from the Paji Fae listing (or one similar).

I couldn't resist either of the fae or elf listings when they came out during the Halloween sale.
For the Delica Fae... I chose a male. Well, actually, I think one chose me, as my mind filled up with the words "get me, get me"... and I had a vision of a small, sensitive male looking at me with pleading eyes. The idea of a rather feminine male fae who is interested in the arts is highly intriguing.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

Seems like picking a male might be the way to go. XD

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
sylph
neophyte
neophyte

::bump::

Has anyone received their Delica Fae yet? I'm anxious to hear your experiences with them :)

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Well i havent recieved one yet i am glad this was bumped - because now i after putting the listing in my wishlist for a male Delica Fae and seeing this come up, im going to work for that listing haha! this Fae seems to be quite the amazing thing though if i can look at the listing and feel my right hand tingle and make my face blush ^.^
nothing wrong with having such a fae around thats for sure, if they can positively effect so many things in a keepers life! :D

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I must admit that this listing has caught my attention as well and I do wish to get a Delica Fae companion sometime in the future, they sound like very delightful companions.

Return to “Faery”