Any reptile lovers out there?

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
wellDAMNITcat
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello pet lovers of CH! Do any of you have reptiles in your life? I searched a bit back and found some little threads on them. Personally, I have a bearded dragon (she is about 9 months old) named Clementine and a Rankins Dragon (he is about 4 months old) named Roman. I love them to death! I'll try and get some pictures up soon of my cold-blooded buddies. :D

What about y'all?

Cat
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I LOVE SNAKES. :heart: Lizards,iguanas (had a green ig for 11 years,his name was Julio),turtles...

I think they are gorgeous and simply adorable. :inlove:

I have been pondering the idea of getting a bearded dragon...When Julio passed away I was destroyed. :crying:

I really take it hard when I lose a pet friend,but having them in your life is so worth it. ;)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I love bearded dragons and other reptiles. Unfortunately I can´t have any at the moment.

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I love reptiles. But I too am in a situation where I can't have any atm. lol

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Me too! I absolutely ADORE snakes, lizards, iguanas and other reptiles! :inlove: We aren't allowed to keep reptiles in private households in Norway (yet), but they're looking into it and trying to assemble a list of possible reptiles that may become legal for the average Joe to keep. I hope it will pass through! I'm thinking of getting myself a pet snake, I just know which one yet lol. Glad that see that there are opther reptiles lovers out there. :thumbup: Reptile lovers unite!

wellDAMNITcat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It's so crazy to hear about international laws and what places aren't allowed to have reptiles! They are great pets, it's unfortunate a lot of places don't allow them.

Pictures of mine are coming soon!

Cat
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

We have 4 crested geckos in our household and we love them to bits! They love coming out of their tanks and being held. They are the most gentle little creatures...and so cute too.

Bearded dragons also make very good pets, but they get quite big. Not ideal for my home.

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
Mogma
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure...I don't know/haven't learnt it yet
Zodiac:

Crested Gecko here as well. I've had a few reptiles in my life but as of the moment, just my gecko.

I had a bearded dragon but only for a year before he passed away from yellow fungus (didn't realize he had it when I first got him). He was real ladies man. Any women that came over, he would crawl in his cage to them and try to get out. If he was out and about and a girl came over, rushed to them. He had a lot of personality. He'd come and "snuggle" with you (mostly for warmth). Giving him crickets was ALWAYS fun. Seeing him go nuts over them. Still makes me smile thinking about it.

Roommate in college had two snakes that I took care of on occasion. Red-tail boa and a ball python. Was more of a fan of the ball python. Extremely laid back and feeling him slither between your fingers felt awesome. Boa was a little more testy (think that was just her personality (think it was a she) ).

Babysat a Black Throat Monitor for a few weeks...I hated that thing. She was a royal pain and HATED people. I don't think my friend held her enough when she was younger because she would hiss, whip her tail, and go after your fingers if you tried to pick her up. It was really unfortunate as I've been many monitors that are perfectly behaved. Brutal killer as well...roomie her a live mouse and it was...well I felt bad for that mouse. At least with snakes its over in about 2-3 min. max. He was forced to give her up to a local reptile store since he couldn't handle her anymore.

I used to breed cresties for a time but unfortunately my female passed away a few years ago.

Pic of my male. He's not as colorful as he usually is. Sorry the picture is kind of small. Forum won't let me upload a pic larger than 500 pixels high. (No, that isn't his normal cage, it was cleaning day)

Spirits I have:
Female Bronwyn Angel
Female Leprechaun
Male Gnome
Male Human/Astral Angel Hybrid Ancestor
Male Brass Dragon
Volkh
Fylgia
KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

When i was younger i used to snatch up garden snakes and put them inside a big fish tank at my Uncles house....
It wasn't full of water~ and he didn't appreciate the snakes :D

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Absolutely.. and I would like a gator wearing a crown..big enough to ride around barren lands.
Beautiful, intelligent creatures...

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”