Spells and Energy.

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Mary Posted: Nov 20 2007, 10:33 AM
Creator

Group: Members
Member No.: 1

Kim

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Oct 28, 07 - 5:46 PM spells and energy

Hello all- I tell you, I just love the fact that Magnolia and her husband have set up this forum because it is so helpful! Magnolia, I'm still working on connecting with my beautiful dragon and my vampire (they are so quiet). But what I need help with is connecting my energy with the energy of a spell casted item. I have this necklace that has a very important spell on it that I need to have work like yesterday. I wear the necklace every day and either keep it under my pillow or on the dresser directly across from my bed, but it hasn't started working yet. I need help to know exactly what to do to get this spell to kick in and work. So here I am asking this wonderful community for help. Can anyone please tell me what to do to connect my energy with that of the spell and how exactly does a persons energy connect with that of a spell casted object?
Kim :0)
Email: kimsto21@aol.com

=====================================================

suzii boo

IP: 84.67.228.249

Oct 29th, 2007 - 12:07 PM Re: spells and energy

Hello Kim

I think i can help. Right you have to belive that the spell is aready working for you. Let me explain Imagen what ever the spell is it is already working hold the image of it working in your mind for about 10minits a day.
Say its for money Imagen your self sitting in a pile of money.
Love imagen you have already got your dream man.
Things like that most important of all be positive.
Remember every thing begins with a thought. I no it sounds like wishful thinking but it usually helps manafest the spell quicker. I hope this helps.

luv boo
Email: dream21violet@hotmail.com

Kim

IP: 207.200.116.67

Oct 29th, 2007 - 12:52 PM Re: spells and energy

Hi Boo-
This is helpful, thank you. This may sound crazy, but it's actually a spell for past time travel. So this info is great because now I know what I can do to get it working fast. :0)
It's driving me crazy waiting for it to start and not knowing what to do to get it to start. :0)
I'm going to begin trying this today. Thanks again Boo.
Kim :0)

suzii boo

IP: 84.67.228.249

Oct 30th, 2007 - 11:55 AM Re: spells and energy

Wow what an amazing spell babe if you do sucseed. Do
us a favoure go back in time and give
Tom welling my e mail address. lol Ohh i love my superman.
or tell him i love him. Does he have a brother that is single. mm im just messing. I have a time travel peace but i have never used it. Need to lurn to meditate more before i start messing with time travel.
Jees the universe would not no what hit them if i used time. It will be like oh no not you again! what do you want this time!. Im only joking lol.

Have a great time travling you can imagin you are in the tardis saying move over Doc theres a new time lord in town!
Or imagin doing things with the doctor haha he is hot though

Luv boo

Creepy Hollows

IP: 74.71.1.2

Nov 5th, 2007 - 12:35 PM Re: spells and energy

Dearest Kim,

I am interested to know how the spell is working for you now. Time Travel can be a difficult spell to manipulate but once you do it's like riding a bicycle and you'll never have to learn again.

Remember that you cannot change the past, but you can influence the future. That might sound strange but I hope you understand. To be simple... if you have thrown away a piece of paper with someone's phone number and now you need it you can't go back into time and not throw away the piece of paper... BUT! you can influence the action to present the person to give you the phone number again (or come across it a new way) in the future.

Time Travel is a wonder and a truly amazing experience, one I enjoy thoroughly and often!

Magnolia.
Email: creepyhollows@hotmail.com

Kim

Nov 5th, 2007 - 1:09 PM Re: spells and energy

Hi Magnolia- Well I haven't gotten it to work yet. I'm still seeing it work in my head and all, but so far it hasn't started to work. I just can't seem to get my energy high enough and really I'm not too sure how to get my energy high enough. But I keep at it and work to get it to start.

Kim

Nov 6th, 2007 - 3:28 PM Re: spells and energy

So here is a new spin on my problem. Yesterday the amulet broke. The piece to me looks like a flower and the ring that the chain goes to was connected to one of the "petals" as I call them. It had been moving and I would straighten it out. But yesterday morning I found it on the bath rug. It didn't break off during the night because I would have found it in my bed. So being worried that it would no longer work, I contacted the seller and she wasn't sure what would have made it break. Already 6 of the stones have fallen out, but she assured me that the spell would still work. So I talked to one of my customers today who is into wicca and told her what happened and her reply was that it broke because it wasn't meant to be. So I've come back here to ask anyone who would know if that is true or not. Would it have broken off because the pendent was old and worn so it broke or because someone is trying to tell me something (of course I really hope it is the first one and not the second). :0)
Kim

suzii boo

IP: 62.136.201.137

Nov 7th, 2007 - 1:21 AM Re: spells and energy

Hay Kim

I have broke a enchanted item. But it had a pegasus in it i was so up set.Contacted seller she said ask her to move to another peace. So i did that and im convicenced she is in my necklace.

For a spell try and hold the item in your power hand and ask the spell to moveinto another item. Something that is dear to you or some thing you like.

Untill it tingles then it should work. If not i think you need to do chakra meditation. Something must be holding you back your not ready yet.

so be paitient and work on your self once you are use to it you can probebly go any where. (Oh and you can get me tom wellings phone number lol )

i hope this helps
luv boo

Claire

IP: 218.125.0.61

Nov 9th, 2007 - 11:27 PM Re: spells and energy

Hello
Such a long time since I last came here... I finally moved back to Japan and now all settled... Phew.

I am not sure about the spell casted items but I have heard similar things about crystals; that if the stone and ur vibe is not suited then the stone tends to break.

Or acording the common scence in Japan, the stone actually protected you from a harm so it broke instead of you get harmed.

Maybe that sort of thing happend?

suzii boo

IP: 62.136.216.130

Nov 15th, 2007 - 1:26 PM Re: spells and energy

Hay kim
How the time traveling going. Or the chakara meditation is it working. let me no.

luv boo

Kim

Nov 15th, 2007 - 2:07 PM Re: spells and energy

Hey boo...no traveling yet. I keep trying to see it working even with it being broken, but still nothing. I was going to try your suggestion about trying to get the spell to go in to a different object, but couldn't decided on an object I wanted to try and put it in. So, sorry...I still haven't been able to give Tom your phone number. haha
I'll let you know if anything changes.
Kim

suzii boo

IP: 81.77.246.69

Nov 16th, 2007 - 2:45 PM Re: spells and energy

Hi kim

I think i have a solution to your problem try divination first so that you get use to what you see.

May be if you see the future you can go back to the past.

I think the thing with time travel is you have to except what has happenend and is happening. Look into the future before you change the past.

LUV BOO

IP: 207.69.137.8
suziiboo Posted: Nov 30 2007, 05:31 PM

suziiboo

Member No.: 17

Hay Kim

How is the time travel buisness going im gonna try it soon i want to go to the future.
To see what happens!

wish me luck

love suzii boo
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
dirk Posted: Dec 18 2007, 09:17 AM
Active Spirit

Member No.: 98

The book Quantum NLP (by C Turner) goes a bit into past experience re-living (Call it time travel if you will) to affect the future. An interesting way of looking at spell work (Although the author wouldn't call it spell work they would call it visualization etc). Either way it is an interesting book (Would get the audio version however, since she includes some visualizations in her work)

Cheers
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Magick Moon Posted: Jan 14 2008, 08:51 AM
New Spirit

Member No.: 196

I think I saw a spell that increased the magick of a spellcast item with 10 times. Maybe if you used a spell like that it would be easier to connect with the item, as the energies would then become stronger. I'm not sure but maybe it was a CH spell? Anyone have some experiences with that kind of spell?

"If It Seems Too Good To Be True, Then You Are Already Missing Out".
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hatshpset Posted: Jan 14 2008, 12:55 PM
My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dear kim; you aren't going to be able to have a spell switch over to another item since spells are different than spirits - you can invoke a spirit to another item but for a spell it would have to be done again on the piece you want it placed on. i also believe your wiccan customer told you the truth, some things that we want and purchase just aren't meant for us to have. i like to think that when i lose something magickal that it had someone else to visit who needed it's help more that way i don't feel that bad with it's loss.

magnolia - thanks for the advice regarding time travel as i think some sellers are misleading innocent folks into believing that they can physically go back in time or forward into the future and do things over or different. i think the movies might also influence this misconception. it's possible to travel back or forth astrally and mostly in dreamstate then but it is possible to astral travel while awake but totally relaxed.

kim; if you've had any recent dreams about the past that are as clear as if you were there - it may be you have succeeded but you just don't realize it. there are many sites that can offer ways of obtaining astral travel and it just takes time sometimes and mostly you have to believe you can do it.

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

Return to “Connecting”