Gargoyle as house guardians

LexOrion
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: LexOrion

Hi! Our home was recently burglarized. Aside from keeping a guard dog like doberman, I'm planning to have the place guarded with gargoyles. Can anyone tell me how can the gargoyles protect our home from burglars? What can they do when burglars are already on the act of intrusion of the house? Thanks so much.
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

LexOrion wrote:Hi! Our home was recently burglarized. Aside from keeping a guard dog like doberman, I'm planning to have the place guarded with gargoyles. Can anyone tell me how can the gargoyles protect our home from burglars? What can they do when burglars are already on the act of intrusion of the house? Thanks so much.
This is a common question and one that you should fully understand before you buy an entity for protection. If someone tells you that their entity will jump out and fight for you physically against a physical attacker NO MATTER WHAT you need to close the listing or web page and keep going.

This is not possible, at least not with any spirit that you are going to encounter on this realm. Anyone who tells you that no matter what happens, who it is or where you are that your guardian will protect you against physical damage or death is a liar and I'm sorry to just come out with it but it's true and as a collector you should know it!

I will try, to the best of my ability, to explain to you how a guardian or protective spirit works. Can they stop someone or something from hurting or killing you? Yes, they can. Will be every time no matter what? No, it won't. You can't walk into a dark alley with dollar bills hanging out of your pockets and mouth off to a gang of shady characters expecting to survive because your Dragon, Gargoyle, etc. is going to come rescue you.

Recently a collector who has a Gargoyle wrote to me and said he was held up at gunpoint. He was confused as to why he was even held up at gun point if the Gargoyle is supposed to bring him protection. Here is my response to him and hopefully it will help shed some light on how guardians and protectors are used:
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ction.html

per CH
just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Get at least 8 Gargoyles place 2 at one window that looks out into: The East; The West, The South, and the North......It really is best to transfer their stone or pendant (whatever) as a "living fluid binding" and "relocate them into little statues of Gargoyles...(they don't have to be a set - mine aren't...mine are all about 3-4 inches tall. 2 for each window so they can chat easily. I'm serious...The window inner sill placements should be at either end of the sill or both together at the center. The should be looking out.....I love em...but from my experience at least - they have strong power.....

Cai-
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
LexOrion
new here
new here

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:Get at least 8 Gargoyles place 2 at one window that looks out into: The East; The West, The South, and the North......It really is best to transfer their stone or pendant (whatever) as a "living fluid binding" and "relocate them into little statues of Gargoyles...(they don't have to be a set - mine aren't...mine are all about 3-4 inches tall. 2 for each window so they can chat easily. I'm serious...The window inner sill placements should be at either end of the sill or both together at the center. The should be looking out.....I love em...but from my experience at least - they have strong power.....

Cai-
Thanks so much. I may not be able to get enough number of them. DARK ABYSS may have a point though. Nobody was hurt during the burglary but the burglar hurt our dog. :(
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

LexOrion wrote:
Thanks so much. I may not be able to get enough number of them. DARK ABYSS may have a point though. Nobody was hurt during the burglary but the burglar hurt our dog. :(
its not my point, its ash's and magnolia's point. i just thought that you and others should be made aware of it.

sorry to hear about your dog.
just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

LexOrion
new here
new here

Dark Abyss wrote:
LexOrion wrote:
its not my point, its ash's and magnolia's point. i just thought that you and others should be made aware of it.

sorry to hear about your dog.
Duly noted. Thanks.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I use my gargoyles to protect our place as well, I also use gargoyle statures as well, in each of the four directions and I attached their vessels to the statures!!!

Also have a lot of dragons around my house a well and a few other protection things that I use for protection around here as well. We live out in the middle of no where so protection is very important and I know it works!!! ;) :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
LexOrion
new here
new here

starfire wrote:I use my gargoyles to protect our place as well, I also use gargoyle statures as well, in each of the four directions and I attached their vessels to the statures!!!

Also have a lot of dragons around my house a well and a few other protection things that I use for protection around here as well. We live out in the middle of no where so protection is very important and I know it works!!! ;) :thumbup:

:meme: Thanks so much, StarFire. I'm still waiting for my gargoyle to arrive soon :)
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LexOrion wrote:
starfire wrote:I use my gargoyles to protect our place as well, I also use gargoyle statures as well, in each of the four directions and I attached their vessels to the statures!!!

:meme: Thanks so much, StarFire. I'm still waiting for my gargoyle to arrive soon :)
You are quite welcomed!!!! :thumbup:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Gargoyle”