Discussions on specific immortals.
Doodler
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that behave!
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I did a little search through the CH forum and couldn't find a thread directly about him, so I thought I'd start this. As I mentioned in my introduction, I ordered the demi-god at the start of the month after a few callings. Now, his story was always been one of those that stuck in my head (as well as Narcissus, for some reason), but I was always fond of the Greek legends. Anyway, back to the story, he started by very simple ideas for college that could help me in a school (training to be a teacher) that seemed pretty awesome. Now, I can think outside of the box, but I knew these thoughts weren't mine. This continued on-and-off for a day or two, before it died out; yet he was still in my head. Then, I was in a class that helps teachers use technology in a classroom and one of the classes was about a flipchart product used with an interactive white board. And guess what the brand name was? Promethean! :crazy: Talk about an obvious slap in the face! On top of that, the logo is fire!

However, I am one of those people who feels they're not worthy for something like this, so I tried to put it aside as coincidence. My Bronwyn angel, who had been bound to me, but her vessel was en route at the time; tried consoling me that I shouldn't feel so nervous. With that, I found a moth flitting around in my dorm room for a few days. It was just a common little brown moth, but all I could think of was the fact that moths are attracted to lights such as fire. But I looked up their symbolism, and moths mean transformation or change. Lastly, since I ordered the amulet, I have found myself in front of a fire at the weekends (though that may be more to do with the house being cold than anything!).

So yeah, long story short: if anyone has any experiences at all with Prometheus, could they please post here? This can range from callings to encounters. In this way, we can have a resource for anyone else who feels like they are being called by him as well. Or better yet, you could post a link to a thread I might have overlooked!

Thanks in advance for your help! :heart:

Oh don't mind me. Just your average anti-social-Keeper-in-training lurking about over here!
*waves hello*

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

I do not have a binding of him but these might be useful to you:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... prometheus

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... us#p375666

:thumbup:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a binding of Prometheus, because of the simple fact that I have always had a soft spot for this Titian!!! He was very smart and he loved humans and made sure we got fire!!!!

He is very smart and knows exactly what to do in certain situations!!!!

He is also very good with getting the da spirits to work together and kick butt when needed!!! But the thing for me is that he is very good in out smarting others when the need arises, he has helped me with this when dealing with my job, who thinks that migraines are a way of getting out of work :irked:

So I got led to doctor who helps me with these headaches and watches my back as well, making sure my FMLA papers are always up to date!!!!

He is also good in dealing with supervisors who think that they walk on water and can do no wrong and treat their workers like crap!!!! When they act like that, it always seems to blow up in their faces!!!!

Prometheus will always have your back, and guide you to what you need to do or what you need to have to help you on your path and whatever you need in your life!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I am descendent of Prometheus, and have known him to be an amazing support - but given, especially as we've been through similarly taxing scenarios. When you first come to know him it's hard not to swoon over the brilliance of such a figure, but he's a down-to-earth god.. Prometheus wants you to achieve your full potential, he adores us and it doesn't hurt that he's cool.

Ash's thread has already been linked I see, I'd definitely recommend that as a read.

Doodler
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that behave!
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:I do not have a binding of him but these might be useful to you:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... prometheus

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... us#p375666

:thumbup:
Thank you for the links! I've read through the thread by Ash, and it was really interesting. It's things like that that make me glad I'm not the only one who knows of him. :)
starfire wrote:I have a binding of Prometheus, because of the simple fact that I have always had a soft spot for this Titian!!! He was very smart and he loved humans and made sure we got fire!!!!

He is very smart and knows exactly what to do in certain situations!!!!

He is also very good with getting the da spirits to work together and kick butt when needed!!! But the thing for me is that he is very good in out smarting others when the need arises, he has helped me with this when dealing with my job, who thinks that migraines are a way of getting out of work :irked:

So I got led to doctor who helps me with these headaches and watches my back as well, making sure my FMLA papers are always up to date!!!!

He is also good in dealing with supervisors who think that they walk on water and can do no wrong and treat their workers like crap!!!! When they act like that, it always seems to blow up in their faces!!!!

Prometheus will always have your back, and guide you to what you need to do or what you need to have to help you on your path and whatever you need in your life!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::
Yeah, I know what you mean. I am quite sure I need some organisation with my unbounds. :crazy: But maybe that's why they've been on their best behaviour lately... xD Perhaps his cunning can be used to help me be more cunning and adventurous... Who knows.
Noctifera wrote:I am descendent of Prometheus, and have known him to be an amazing support - but given, especially as we've been through similarly taxing scenarios. When you first come to know him it's hard not to swoon over the brilliance of such a figure, but he's a down-to-earth god.. Prometheus wants you to achieve your full potential, he adores us and it doesn't hurt that he's cool.

Ash's thread has already been linked I see, I'd definitely recommend that as a read.
Whoa, that's pretty awesome to know you have a link somewhere! He hasn't arived yet, but I think that's a good thing - I'd like to be prepared, no matter how down-to-earth he may be. I (like many) didn't expect to see myself working with an Immortal. Still getting used to this thought!

Oh don't mind me. Just your average anti-social-Keeper-in-training lurking about over here!
*waves hello*

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: I somehow end up reading about Prometheus, for good two days and I think if he come through my Infinite Power of the Immortals orb, ( once I'll get it) I'll be very very greatful for him if he will able to help with some of my most needed adjustment for better that I have stuck with for a long time.

I try to revive this thread also and I will add fresh experiences later on. I hope others can contribute to this and keep it going.

Is there such things as Immortals invocations?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:55 am ::bump:: I somehow end up reading about Prometheus, for good two days and I think if he come through my Infinite Power of the Immortals orb, ( once I'll get it) I'll be very very greatful for him if he will able to help with some of my most needed adjustment for better that I have stuck with for a long time.

I try to revive this thread also and I will add fresh experiences later on. I hope others can contribute to this and keep it going.

Is there such things as Immortals invocations?
Given that you posted this back in February you might already have your question answered by now, but I found that CH have posted new listings for Mantras for specific Immortals, such as Apollo and Prometheus. I will post the links here, just in case you'd like to check them out:

"Magick Mantra for Prometheus Connection
Enhancing Interaction & Communication": https://shop.creepyhollows.com/magick-m ... ction.html

"Magick Mantra for Apollo Connection
Enhancing Interaction & Communication": https://shop.creepyhollows.com/magick-m ... ction.html

They even have magick mantras for Archangels:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/connection/#pageId=1

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/connection/#pageId=2

And magick mantras for other Grecian Immortals:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/connection/#pageId=10

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/connection/#pageId=11

I think CH might have had an invocation for Immortals at one time, but I don't know if they're still offering it. Your best bet would be to reach out to CH at [email protected] and ask them, since they can answer that question better than I can. I checked the CH Store and the Encyclopedia, but did not see an invocation specifically for Immortals. But the Magick Mantras might be able to do the trick to connect with any Immortals that you want to contact or connect with.

I hope this helps!

Return to “Immortals - Specific”