Kelistarian - Dark Desires - Hands down most POTENT & BEAUTI

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

So I thought I had my full WW pack, but when Kelistarian posted the 3 conjures thread, I checked out his store too. He sent a WW over for me to meet, so I could see if our energies matched.

Hands down the most physical manifestation I have ever seen. I was sooo thrown off, because he felt like pure white light, like what I would imagine an angel to feel like (If I could feel my angels yet, lol). I had a small burst of light right out of my line of vision, and normally when I have had those, I turn to look at it, and it disappears (usually my Dragons), but this time, it stayed and as it grew clearer, it looked like a mini constellation, a wolf, with lines connecting all the stars.

Most of the things that I have experienced with my spirits have been what felt like images, or small scenes projected into my mind. This was not. It was very real, very potent... so much in fact, that I am still processing it all.

I adore him. He is powerful, pure, light, fierce, loyal, loving, and kind. :inlove: :heart:

http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/sh ... _id=101870
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Thank you gryph...m so happy to hear everything is going great for you!
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Sellers You Love”