ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm sorry but i'm always scared at night in general, let alone calling out a djinn at dusk, how do i make the jinn appear without or at least show some presence/feeling without having to call out for it, i can't for the life of me do it i'm always spooked. I was hoping the vessel might help but you are all saying that its all on me and i have to mediate with it although i'm easily frightened, i thought the jinn would already be in a vessel..

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

fang1 wrote:
ut0pia wrote:That's kinda creepy... how long has the djinn been here? no wonder i've been getting such night terrors lately..
why didn't you ask CH to bind it to your spirit then you djinn is with you straight away and you will see him/her in your minds eye, this is for a better bond, but you won't recieve a vessel though.
i can't tell you how spirit binds are soo much better, you never have to worry about loosing the vessel either or re-charging it, it's all a def plus!
:D
What is that called? and how much is it?

fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

ut0pia wrote:
fang1 wrote:
ut0pia wrote:That's kinda creepy... how long has the djinn been here? no wonder i've been getting such night terrors lately..
why didn't you ask CH to bind it to your spirit then you djinn is with you straight away and you will see him/her in your minds eye, this is for a better bond, but you won't recieve a vessel though.
i can't tell you how spirit binds are soo much better, you never have to worry about loosing the vessel either or re-charging it, it's all a def plus!
What is that called? and how much is it?
It depends on what you bought if it was a custom listing on the drop down box it gives you a choice and one on there is bind to spirit, but it is not good for all spirits only certain ones like Wraith, Black Dragon etc would not be a good choice to have bound to spirit because they are very DA and they are better in vessels.
I think it would be the same for certain types of Djinn as well.
normally on the drop down box where it asks you about the vessels you would like sometimes you have bind to spirit on there and then you just put date of birth in the notes section.
it's the same price, you just don't get a vessel and sometimes the bonding is closer as you can feel the spirit better.
if your package hasn't been sent you out you could maybe look into it and see, but go by what you feel and want yourself, people can give you suggestions but it is always better to go by what you feel is right for yourself.
:ghost4:

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The Djinn is your friend. Don't be scared of her. Theres nothing to be afraid of.

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

You can talk to her during the day. You can talk to her with the lights on. Just chill out and go with the flow

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

But i don't even think i'm pronouncing the name right, how do you pronounce the name Ekiti? why do i have to have such a complicated name for my djinn..

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

Shi Va wrote:The Djinn is your friend. Don't be scared of her. Theres nothing to be afraid of.
its shameful really, i'm a 21 year old woman and i still scare easily.

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

Shi Va wrote:The Djinn is your friend. Don't be scared of her. Theres nothing to be afraid of.
its not her i'm scared off... its the dark

fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

ut0pia wrote:But i don't even think i'm pronouncing the name right, how do you pronounce the name Ekiti? why do i have to have such a complicated name for my djinn..
I would say you prononce it EK E TE (EK E TEA) same prononiation written 2 ways!

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

I want to cry seriously the fact that this djinn chose me, i've never been chosen for anything in my life, and i've been a lot more happier lately.

Return to “General Questions”