neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I recently won an item that was up for auction, from the estate sale of my human spirit. Its not an item of clothing or anything she wore or handled much. I WISH. But I missed out on some of the auction and most of the items were out of my league, financially. But this particular item happened to be affordable, and it''s from her house. It's an item that will also look beautiful on the altar.

It was gifted to her by someone (maybe a fan, or friend or business colleague, who knows), and she probably opened the box, appreciated it's beauty, then closed it and put it aside somewhere. Or maybe she took the item/s out for a while to display them. I'd like to think so. :)

My question is: Since it was at least handled by her a bit and it was in her house since maybe several years before her death, even if in it's box, will it have some of her vibes on it? Would the item be useful to help me connect with her better?

One of the 2 items is a fine glass piece shaped into a five-point star. :star: It was given to her with a note from the friend, saying something about keeping your star shining bright. :)

BTW: havent actually recieved it yet. Waiting on it to be shipped. :thumbup:

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

I am going to say yes and how cool, she will have residual energy on there, and Im sure she is grateful.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree, if it was in her house and I am sure that she had handled it, from the sounds of it, it might have been more then you think ;) it will have her energy on it!!!! ;) :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I agree, if it was in her house then it must have at least some of her energies on it. Even if it isn't strong, she may be happy to see something she had in life :)

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Human”