DA Counterparts

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

kovus wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:That is a wonderful idea and of course there will be some that do not have counterparts. Most of the Immortals (not all) are DA because they are capable of good and bad. Very few Immortals are purely good.
Maybe this can help make up for my "Amethyst Dragon" screw-up ;) Seriously though, thanks. Maybe you/Ash can help add to the list and/or make a page for the encyclopedia one day. You know, when you get some free time in 2010 ;) :grouphug:

Cryptic: Already in the list, but thanks :)

Jayoul: Is it actually called a Dark Pegasus? I know I'd seen one somewhere, but I thought it had a different name. :thought:

All: As new ones are listed or old ones corrected I will update the list at the top so that it's all in one place and easy to read.
oh...lol I didn't see it

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

What about Ifrit ... Marid :?:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think one issue to be considered is to drop the Bi-Polar ComparisonCounterpart System. What Francis Barrett, Franz Bardon, ALeister Crowley (not exactly but working from the same matrix), and even the Necronomicon (a strong variation and change from the original theme) is to use a Compassion/Counterpart model based upon:

The Equal-Pointed 12-Point Star..

Where every Outermost Point is part of a Primary Comparison/Counterpart system
Where every "Inner Angle" of this Star is the Secondary lComparison/Counterpart System

And these, the Primary and Seconday Systems can be set up as a:
Plus-Plus System
Plus-Minus System
Plus-Plus-Minus-Minus Sytem
and other variations...
And any of these (when contained within the 12-Pointed Star) can be Inset into any of the Eleven Sepheroth of th Qabala (11 Sepheroth inlcudes Da'ath - the invisible Sepheroth).

Sounds a little complicated?

Get some large sheets of blank paper, some pencils, and an eraser, a compass, protractor, and a large plastic triangle.....and it become simple very fast..

Gareth Knight's book on the Qaballa has great diagrams and no misinformation....

Its actually a lot of fun to do this!

Caiyros ...

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Very few Immortals are purely good.
Can someone please come with the few immortals that are purely good?

Cheers!
----------
Sid

Return to “Dark Arts”