ONE LEFT FOR SALE - A KONSTANTINE RAUDIVE DIODE DEAD VOICES

A glimpse into the investigations of the paranormal
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Leslie wrote:Caiyros, have you had any experiences with your's? Mine should be here soon
so I'd like to know how to use it. Have you heard any voices so far???
I bought a voice recorder today so I'm ready!!!

Thanks!
Hearing these voices?....In my opinion, Yes, Indeed, the trick is sometimes they are many at once. I am trying to just "sink into it" and then take it from there later on.........You may have to turn your record and your playback way up...The book to get is called Breakthrough - Konstatine Raudive....sells around $38.00/copy alibris and Amazon.com

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just got mine and hooked it in and hit record and first recording I got a 'hmmmmm' on it!!! I tried to replicate it but the ones that were me sounded different and the 'other voice' had sort of an echo to it!!!

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

OMG!!! I just got a little girl's voice!!! She's saying something like she's yelling it but I can't make it out!! I've listened to it like 20 times and it's soooo eerie! I love this thing!!! Thanks Caiyros for posting this item!!

joy
active contributor
active contributor

Hi Leslie, did you try it at your house or somewhere else? I'm tempted to get one but worry that I may freak myself out since I live alone. But I know that we are surrounded by spirits all the time, and not just the ones that we collect. :scared:

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi! The first voice was from my bedroom and the little girl was in my spirit room.
I used to be afraid but not anymore since I have so many protective
spirits! But I do have to admit, the little girl was a tad bit creepy! lol

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A quick note to those who purchase one of these:
The wires inside the little box break easily so if you're
not getting any type of interference sound when you move
the box around while recording, at least once in a while,
then your's is probably broken! The little box is screwed
shut but...the guy also GLUED it shut!!! It will have to be
pryed open, and it's not easy, and the wires re-saudered to the board, which
isn't secured to anything and just floats around inside, which
is why the wires break!!! I have emailed the creater and I
hope he makes some changes.

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This is a great find Caiyros and I'd love to have some more recent feedback on those who have been working with these things! I thought it would be great to add a resource for the do-it-yourself types because it is such a simple and cheap conversion if you, already, have a voice recorder of some kind and a Radio Shack nearby. This guy gives a detailed run down of how he did it through the video on his webpage.

http://ufomagazine.blogspot.com/2008/11 ... pture.html

Here is another detailed write up on a simple conversion and how it works:

"Konstantin Raudive himself devised a way to improve EVP voices with a germanium diode instead of a microphone connected to the audio input of a standard tape recorder. Many researchers still use the technique today with good results. They solder a 1N914 germanium diode (available from Radio Shack) to a jack, or male plug, that will fit the microphone input of their tape recorder. They plug this diode-equipped jack into the recorder, turn the volume up all the way, and start recording. With this setup, the recorder will sometimes capture spirit voices, but no human voices nor other normal sounds in the room. A fascinating technique that separates the men from the…well, from the spirits."

You can, also begin your own experiments without conversion if you have a voice recorder. Put the recorder near a radio that's tuned in between radio stations so you just have noise. Then, start conversing with your spirits and see how it goes! It is believed that spirits can manipulate the frequencies or noise to create words.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DollyLama wrote:This is a great find Caiyros and I'd love to have some more recent feedback on those who have been working with these things! I thought it would be great to add a resource for the do-it-yourself types because it is such a simple and cheap conversion if you, already, have a voice recorder of some kind and a Radio Shack nearby. This guy gives a detailed run down of how he did it through the video on his webpage.

http://ufomagazine.blogspot.com/2008/11 ... pture.html

Here is another detailed write up on a simple conversion and how it works:

"Konstantin Raudive himself devised a way to improve EVP voices with a germanium diode instead of a microphone connected to the audio input of a standard tape recorder. Many researchers still use the technique today with good results. They solder a 1N914 germanium diode (available from Radio Shack) to a jack, or male plug, that will fit the microphone input of their tape recorder. They plug this diode-equipped jack into the recorder, turn the volume up all the way, and start recording. With this setup, the recorder will sometimes capture spirit voices, but no human voices nor other normal sounds in the room. A fascinating technique that separates the men from the…well, from the spirits."

You can, also begin your own experiments without conversion if you have a voice recorder. Put the recorder near a radio that's tuned in between radio stations so you just have noise. Then, start conversing with your spirits and see how it goes! It is believed that spirits can manipulate the frequencies or noise to create words.

Fascinating and great informaton...Thank you!
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Return to “Investigations”