You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

So I have the addition of a human necromancer to my spirit companion group here. :D
He has been so very interesting, and his energy is quite nice.
I was very indecisive of getting him bound at first as of course necromancy is not something that i really take an interest in fully. But he assured me before even thinking of getting im bound that he was with me for my protection, and that I could trust him (even though him saying that set off an oddness alarm in my head :lol: )
He had kept telling me that even though his practice was necromancy that he was not here to fully let me engage in necromancy practice, that he was instead here to help me with my own protection and to allow me to understand how to better myself in spiritual compassion for the body and for also how to better protect myself under certain spiritual circumstances.

I will say, as a necromancer he is such a gentleman and is keeping to his word - if anything he is oddly warm for a necromancer spirit and the conjurer that brought him forward for me even said that his energy was quite warm and that yes he was a gentleman and looked exactly as i described him, he is quite open to sharing with me - he has even showed me his death and as well has shown me the stitching on his chest that I understand has come from his own practice....
He is so kind me and has been nothing but a spirit that has been wanting someone to share with, he is wonderful as a spirit companion.

I would like to know if anyone else has a human necromancer spirit, and how they have been in bonding with them? Are they warm about their own passing into spirit? are they a little more darker? Does anyone know any good gifts to give a necromancer spirit?
Does anyone have necromancer spirits that are very protective? or do they bring in more spirits because of their practice of necromancy?

:D

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

I have a human necromancer! He came as quite the surprise....he came through one of those let the spirit choose who comes! I was shocked to say the least! "H" is VERY protective and very direct! He is warm and caring. He is strange....his FAVORITE things in the whole world are.....this is NOT a joke.....he LOVES kittens and milk ::facepalm:: I mean....I cant even express how much he loves kittens. Since his arrival, cats and kittens have been showing up here like crazy! It is really strange because where I live I had never seen stray cats roaming around! I ended up adopting a feral gray kitten whom he named Blu. She is HIS kitten and he will make sure everyone here knows it. So I have began collecting porcelain cats and kittens for him. He has quite the collection that he is proud of. He also loves watching my herb garden. He is a warm fuzzy kinda guy until the time comes for protection, he is all business then. He is willing to teach me, he is wise in many aspects of magick and he knows my bloodline runs deep with witches so I am a willing student. I have expressed under no certain terms was I interested in necromancy and he is ok with that. He says he has many many things he can teach me without going into that. One thing "H" has already taught me is to not have pre- conceived notions about ANY spirit!When I read "necromancer" on his paper I am not gonna lie...I flipped out a little. :insane: Did I ever expect a kitten lovin, milk guzzling gardener?? Nope not in a million years! But I trusted Ash wouldn't have sent me something that would not fit with me! Oh yeah, he has NEVER brought over more necromancers. He said he would never invite others without my consent, he is very respectful! :hug: So thats my input on my friend who still finds ways to surprise me!!

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

IrishRaven-Claw wrote:he came through one of those let the spirit choose who comes! I was shocked to say the least! "H" is VERY protective and very direct! He is warm and caring. He is strange....his FAVORITE things in the whole world are.....this is NOT a joke.....he LOVES kittens and milk
AWWW aha thats amazing, it sounds like you have a wonderful necromancer spirit with you as well!! :D
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:She is HIS kitten and he will make sure everyone here knows it. So I have began collecting porcelain cats and kittens for him. He has quite the collection that he is proud of. He also loves watching my herb garden.
d'awww how wonderful of him!! :D Yes, mine is the same with garden, he likes it when places look lush and green, so he likes the garden growing here at my parents house.
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:He is a warm fuzzy kinda guy until the time comes for protection, he is all business then.

Yes, I know not to doubt this guy at all in his measures, he may be all kind to me, but im sure if something were to offend or cause harm to me he would be all over it in a flash, he even told me when he was unbound "please dont doubt me, I am here to protect you, I will do this" and he showed me his ideas for me to construct, he will teach me quite a number of methods of protection as well he will be protecting me as he can.
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:One thing "H" has already taught me is to not have pre- conceived notions about ANY spirit!When I read "necromancer" on his paper I am not gonna lie...I flipped out a little. Did I ever expect a kitten lovin, milk guzzling gardener?? Nope not in a million years!
Yup, haha thats the thing, i paced around my room talking to him before getting him bound, he knew i was nervous about him so he sat me down and gave me the image of me holding my hand to his chest saying "I am a human spirit, I am here to keep you human, and to have you live happily so through a life - not bring in a bunch of spirits and have you practice something that is not even your concern"
Its funny when a spirit does this, because it really brings that sudden flash to the eyes that allows you to see, you were being a bit nutty over something that was never intended to be something of fear, instead, they are to be understood and to be noticed for their care of yourself and their work with you.
:D

one thing I like about mine is his attitude to be playful, he says that I need to be as playful as I was before the start of my spirit keeping, he said that I took this up as work, when it should be something to bring a bigger smile to my face....
its nice having a human outlook from a spirit such as this :D

I bet you will learn so much and have been from your Necromancer IrishRaven-Claw :)
Thank you for sharing with me!!

LU.??MS
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kit, thanks for sharing! Yes, my friend is a sweet guy who surprises me so much!
My guy LOVES lush green plants as well! My back yard is quite large and woodsy...many dogwood trees and maples as well....he was just like a kid in a candy store running around my back yard. He is SO unexpected!!
I feel like "H" thinks HE is in charge of security even though I have many heavy hitters in the security department! He acts as if he is large and in charge! I always feel safe so he's doing something right!!

" Its funny when a spirit does this, because it really brings that sudden flash to the eyes that allows you to see, you were being a bit nutty over something that was never intended to be something of fear, instead, they are to be understood and to be noticed for their care of yourself and their work with you."

You hit it right on the head! I had all these crazy thoughts....I could not figure out why a necromancer would want to choose to come here! Little did I know, he had sooo much more to offer!!

I love how playful "H" is also! He plays with Blu and CHASES her through the house. He LOVES that kitten! Can you imagine someone with the skills he has PLAYING with cats? I just adore him, he is a perfect match for my family!

I am open to learn from him, he has already helped me fine tune my green thumb and because of him cats approach me like I am a long lost family member LOL! I cant wait to see what else he has in store!

Again, Thank you for sharing as well!! Your friend sounds AMAZING!!! :applause:

KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I had a dream about my human necromancer companion...before i had a seller find him and tell me he was actually real. The only reason i bothered finding more about him was because my WW companion came to grab me...

Turns out i knew him in a past life...

Hes only been with me for maybe a week now....and i really don't know much about him besides not touching his zombie! (learned the hard way!!)

::facepalm:: I should post about what happened~

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

KeeKee wrote:I had a dream about my human necromancer companion...before i had a seller find him and tell me he was actually real. The only reason i bothered finding more about him was because my WW companion came to grab me...

Turns out i knew him in a past life...

Hes only been with me for maybe a week now....and i really don't know much about him besides not touching his zombie! (learned the hard way!!)

::facepalm:: I should post about what happened~
Please do! I would love to read more!! :lol:

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

IrishRaven-Claw wrote:My guy LOVES lush green plants as well! My back yard is quite large and woodsy...many dogwood trees and maples as well....he was just like a kid in a candy store running around my back yard. He is SO unexpected!!

hehe i gotta admit that made me smile, its so nice when a spirit gets that excitement in them!
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:I feel like "H" thinks HE is in charge of security even though I have many heavy hitters in the security department! He acts as if he is large and in charge! I always feel safe so he's doing something right!!

just fantastic! :D mine is sort of like this too, he likes to stop around the ground with his boots and "report" anything he sees....I guess it makes sense, in such a practice you would want to make pretty darn sure anyone negative was gone and cleared from the area....
or if there was someone unwanted sneaking around...
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:I love how playful "H" is also! He plays with Blu and CHASES her through the house. He LOVES that kitten! Can you imagine someone with the skills he has PLAYING with cats? I just adore him, he is a perfect match for my family!
I have to admit...i giggled a tiny bit because this sounded like such a sweet thing, it makes sense as well, some humans absolutely love cats so I would imagine even in spirit he would be nutty for the kitties!! :D I am glad he gets his kitten time then! :D

Mine seems to like boots, old leather boots....
also i think he kept pressed flowers. He loves looking snazzy when i was in school for my last week in college. I saw him with a nice button up shirt and suspenders and bowtie instead of his normal walking the streets attire....i guess he thought i was getting too distracted that i could see his stitches he shows with :D
KeeKee wrote:Hes only been with me for maybe a week now....and i really don't know much about him besides not touching his zombie! (learned the hard way!!)

mine has been with me shortly as well - maybe a little more then a week...I hope you have great experiences with your spirit as well! :D
And please do share this experience of touching his zombie if you please!!! :D I would love to hear it!

LU.??MS
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kit wrote:
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:My guy LOVES lush green plants as well! My back yard is quite large and woodsy...many dogwood trees and maples as well....he was just like a kid in a candy store running around my back yard. He is SO unexpected!!

hehe i gotta admit that made me smile, its so nice when a spirit gets that excitement in them!
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:I feel like "H" thinks HE is in charge of security even though I have many heavy hitters in the security department! He acts as if he is large and in charge! I always feel safe so he's doing something right!!

just fantastic! :D mine is sort of like this too, he likes to stop around the ground with his boots and "report" anything he sees....I guess it makes sense, in such a practice you would want to make pretty darn sure anyone negative was gone and cleared from the area....
or if there was someone unwanted sneaking around...
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:I love how playful "H" is also! He plays with Blu and CHASES her through the house. He LOVES that kitten! Can you imagine someone with the skills he has PLAYING with cats? I just adore him, he is a perfect match for my family!
I have to admit...i giggled a tiny bit because this sounded like such a sweet thing, it makes sense as well, some humans absolutely love cats so I would imagine even in spirit he would be nutty for the kitties!! :D I am glad he gets his kitten time then! :D

Mine seems to like boots, old leather boots....
also i think he kept pressed flowers. He loves looking snazzy when i was in school for my last week in college. I saw him with a nice button up shirt and suspenders and bowtie instead of his normal walking the streets attire....i guess he thought i was getting too distracted that i could see his stitches he shows with :D

Yours sounds soo awesome too!! And a snappy dresser to BOOT lol bad pun haha but he truly does sound great! And he is new to your family? That is AWESOME!!!
Yes, "H" is something else with that cat of his! Can you imagine having friends over and having them watch a cat running around the dining room table at break neck speed.....for no apparent reason?? HA! It always makes me smile! Meanwhile my friends are like ::jawdrop::
As for being outside, as I was saying I have a BIG back yard, last weekend was the first time this season I got my riding mower out.....guess who LOVED it? Yup, youve got it! When having a large spirit family, there is never a dull moment!

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

IrishRaven-Claw wrote:Yours sounds soo awesome too!! And a snappy dresser to BOOT lol bad pun haha but he truly does sound great! And he is new to your family? That is AWESOME!!!

Yup, he was an unbound spirit that i interacted with for about a week and a half, and then got him bound and now its been about over a week that he has been with me now and fully interacting! :D
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:Yes, "H" is something else with that cat of his! Can you imagine having friends over and having them watch a cat running around the dining room table at break neck speed.....for no apparent reason?? HA! It always makes me smile!

Haha WOW! he must have quite the energy to him to get his cat to run around like that! He must like showing off his cat in front of your friends then teehee :D
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:As for being outside, as I was saying I have a BIG back yard, last weekend was the first time this season I got my riding mower out.....guess who LOVED it?

haha thats just too perfect, im glad he enjoys that time with you!

Yeah my guy is a snappy dresser when i have to go to work, but his regular attire is his open trench coat, slacks, and boots. lol had no need to spare comfort for the work he had to do.

LU.??MS
Reverie
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

::facepalm:: I read the title of your post and immediately thought of Guild Wars. I think that's my sign I've been playing that game a bit too much lately, lol.

If you don't believe in magic, then you can't believe in reality.

Return to “Human”