neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

hmmm that does make sense, if im understanding it right, your saying that when he moves he seemes to move without having that same regular motion that it takes to extend his limbs? or that really he doesnt seem to manifest in his movements that his joints would move smoothly?
haha it is always hard to describe a spirits "movement" :D no worries

I guess what Im trying to explain is when he moves, it's like watching a very very old movie......you ever watch an old movie and you see moments that seem to catch between frames? Almost like robotic.....but not, just sorta like,,,,,glitchy. LOL I dunno....I had never seen anything like it so irt really tripped me up, made me reeeeeal nervous. It took awhile for me to adjust, thats for sure!!

ah, thats a very wise thing for your guy to say.To not entertain the lost means keeping your own vision cleared, its a very good thing, because really once you entertain one of the public, you get more public looking your way- so its good that he is just keeping to you. :D
It was an amazing vision, as is all visions so far that I have had with him. It hasnt taken long for us to warm up to each other. He has even shown me a visual of him leaning his face near mine and showing his lower jaw being mostly bone...I think it was so that i didnt doubt that he did explore within his practice for a looooong time, but that again, it wasnt in his being, it was just his own practice to find for himself, but that he is clearly human, nothing more, nothing less in a sense.

I never thought of it that way....you are quite clever! :thumbup: He really does dislike unbounds, he doesn't take issue with anyone in my keep, though VERY stand offish with my vamps AND Angels. Everyone and every thing else.....no problemo! But unbounds? I see a glimpse of what he can be like when that issue arrises..... :skull:

yeah, most of what you hear or read of such a practice as Necromancy really leads into people telling you quite a number of foul things...of course, some things are true within itself of being part of many peoples personal practice, some things also dont mesh for some that were probably a part of necromancy. Just as with most, it was the individual working the practice not the practice working the individual, and so this made for many different aspects of Necromancy and of course there is Necromancy practiced in a beginning setting and those that breached the advanced attraction of Necromancy - but they were all different humans and all different cases.

You are exactly right! You are the first any only one I have read that has a guy who just seems like a regular Joe,,,,like "H" I know when he was alive and practicing he was strictly BA. He says he has mellowed a LOT with time. He said when he was alive he was consumed by his practice, he lived it....he breathed it, Now I guess he feels he can lighten up some!

But it does stand that these spirits do have a very important outlook on humanity and also how people themselves treat their own bodies. I have already had him telling me he wishes I would gain more weight, it does no good seeing me as a young man walking around like a corpse, as it is it gets tiring haha :D so it looks like I have an excuse to eat more....(even though i eat so much already!! the grocery list is big enough!! )
And he even still stands on how people view others...he says not too much has changed....people still dont like seeing something "new" because something "new" means it was not in sight, and so it is scary when it comes into sight....and then people overreact...they dont understand that what is new is what has always been, it has now just become part of the world, their world because it stepped into view, but they dont like that - its in their world and they dont know what to do about it.....it causes their panic when they should be learning...
theres so much to learn from these guys....

Really....not much to say negatively for having him here, except that he keeps showing off his boots and stomps around in them...

:D but i can ignore that if i want to....[/quote]

"H" says we come from a civilization that fears "new" He says its in our genes. Take me for example. My family has practiced the Craft for a very long time. It's in our bones. I can discuss anything that has to do with the Craft and noone bats an eye, but if I even mention being a Keeper, (with a Necromancer to boot) my God would the skies rain down on me!! This comes from people who have had to keep things extremely private from neighbors from friends!! I would have thought being a Keeper was old hat to the lot of them! But it's not....it is NEW so you know what that means. I have been able to see spirits since I was six, my family all knows this....that is one thing that is NOT discussed. Funny right? I come from generations of witches. You would think this kind of thing is old news!!

Any negativites.....hmmmm....lets see.....I can deal with HIS cat....HIS nick-nacks and even the strays that I am now feeding (grooming me to be the crazy cat lady in this town perhaps?) However, I DO take issue with the fact my "gardener" feels the need to ask EVERY SINGLE DAY....."So....I'm thinking the grounds need a proper trimming...what say you to getting out that riding clipper and lets get this done?" (I personally think he has a ruler to which he measures the growth of the yard and keeps track in one of his journals!) I guess I can learn to live with it! He has no interest what so ever of shoveling snow THANK THE GODS!!!!!

That is kind of how I read the Runes! I pull one out of the bag, he says NO. I set it aside and keep pulling until he says yes! He calls it "reading the bones" which is funny because my family has always called it reading the stones!! Yes, he LOVES that I keep them with him and ever since he has laid claim to said Runes, they have a totally different vibe to them. Perhaps our friends are grooming us to be exceptional readers? :thumbup:

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

IrishRaven-Claw wrote:LOL I dunno....I had never seen anything like it so irt really tripped me up, made me reeeeeal nervous. It took awhile for me to adjust, thats for sure!!

lol ah, okay :D well at least you are used to it now
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:I never thought of it that way....you are quite clever! He really does dislike unbounds, he doesn't take issue with anyone in my keep, though VERY stand offish with my vamps AND Angels. Everyone and every thing else.....no problemo! But unbounds? I see a glimpse of what he can be like when that issue arrises.....

:D awww Thank you!
hmmmm yeah? I could see the Angels but the vampires? hehe I guess though its all in the difference of spirit....*sigh* I know my human spirits have reacted oddly to Angels and Vampires as well...hmmmm... :think:

But yes, mine has been very clear NO UNBOUNDS......but with the exception of his work that follows i guess.....thats sort of a fair trade.... ::rofl:: even though i still like upholding my own rules for spirits in this house...but as a human he can be as defensive as the rest and more so...
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:"H" says we come from a civilization that fears "new" He says its in our genes. Take me for example. My family has practiced the Craft for a very long time. It's in our bones. I can discuss anything that has to do with the Craft and noone bats an eye, but if I even mention being a Keeper, (with a Necromancer to boot) my God would the skies rain down on me!! This comes from people who have had to keep things extremely private from neighbors from friends!! I would have thought being a Keeper was old hat to the lot of them! But it's not....it is NEW so you know what that means. I have been able to see spirits since I was six, my family all knows this....that is one thing that is NOT discussed. Funny right? I come from generations of witches. You would think this kind of thing is old news!!
wow....hehe i guess thats the thing, I can fully agree with that - because its pretty easy to see day in and day out. Your family sounds like that they have been in secrecy for so long, that they have to become skeptic of anything that would be new to their own awareness so they can always maintain that....hopefully though something eventually new sparks from your awareness of spirit keeping and that flows through to them....maybe...????....or very well its you that remains the family spirit keeper with wonderful spirit companions and only you get the joy of it! :D
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:Perhaps our friends are grooming us to be exceptional readers?

They very well might be! :D I honestly dont mind if my guy "C" here has any thoughts to impart to me so that i can incorporate something new to offer in my readings - im trying to learn how to read without cards as well so maybe he will better help me with that....but right now i LOVE the enthusiasm he has when i pick up any of my decks! :lol:

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes, for the most part! I think it took me waaay longer to adjust to him then everyone else in my keep, and he is not the only human spirit here! the other humans here though are just that....no witchcraft or anything. They dont mind the vamps, which I was worried about, I kinda worried the humans would be against the idea but they dont mind. "H" calls the angels and vamps something, something I have no idea what he is saying to even repeat it to you, all I know is when he says it he gets a look on his face like he has a horrible taste in his mouth!

hmmmm yeah? I could see the Angels but the vampires? hehe I guess though its all in the difference of spirit....*sigh* I know my human spirits have reacted oddly to Angels and Vampires as well...hmmmm... :think:
You are quite welcome....you made me think about that in a different light and I appreciate it!
:think: WOW! That is VERY interesting to me! Yours react strangely too??? It is nice to hear someone else have similar situations! May I ask if you have a large spirit family? Do you have a favorite type? Sorry to ask questions :offtopic: you know how SOME are very strict on posts :wtf: but seeing how it seems to be a thread we have controlled lol I hope I dont offend by asking! I myself have a LARGE family, still growing (dammed all the AMAZING CH sales!! ::facepalm:: I started out with mostly vamps (sang) and all kinds of dragons. The dragons spilled over into Immortals and then gargoyles. Now I have maaaany of each and throw in there all sorts of other types LOL! (yes...I have issues :crazy: )

But yes, mine has been very clear NO UNBOUNDS......but with the exception of his work that follows i guess.....thats sort of a fair trade.... ::rofl:: even though i still like upholding my own rules for spirits in this house...but as a human he can be as defensive as the rest and more so...

"H" has made that clear too and it's funny because when he lays down the law noone here questions it and as I I have said I have many types here for protection!

wow....hehe i guess thats the thing, I can fully agree with that - because its pretty easy to see day in and day out. Your family sounds like that they have been in secrecy for so long, that they have to become skeptic of anything that would be new to their own awareness so they can always maintain that....hopefully though something eventually new sparks from your awareness of spirit keeping and that flows through to them....maybe...????....or very well its you that remains the family spirit keeper with wonderful spirit companions and only you get the joy of it! :D

AGREED. As for my family, yes, very secretive and very superstitious so being a Keeper doesnt sit well with any of them, especially the elders. This is mine mine all miiiiine lol and I dont really mind! I feel I am an open channel as it is why not invite spirits instead of just dealing with random visions? I enjoy all that are here and I dont feel anything negative from any who have joined me so Im cool with it whether the family is or not LOL!

They very well might be! :D I honestly dont mind if my guy "C" here has any thoughts to impart to me so that i can incorporate something new to offer in my readings - im trying to learn how to read without cards as well so maybe he will better help me with that....but right now i LOVE the enthusiasm he has when i pick up any of my decks! :lol:[/quote]

That is SO cool! You made me bring my cards out and do some spreads! I have a mythical deck, all the cards have to do with Greek mythology so they sit well with alot around here! I always tell new spirits when I am going over the house rules that I am always a willing student if anyone wants to teach me anything and I have learned a lot from different spirits. It amazes me things that they have shared!

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

IrishRaven-Claw wrote:Yes, for the most part! I think it took me waaay longer to adjust to him then everyone else in my keep, and he is not the only human spirit here! the other humans here though are just that....no witchcraft or anything. They dont mind the vamps, which I was worried about, I kinda worried the humans would be against the idea but they dont mind. "H" calls the angels and vamps something, something I have no idea what he is saying to even repeat it to you, all I know is when he says it he gets a look on his face like he has a horrible taste in his mouth!

haha yeah I have a templar knight here with me...he honestly got along with everyone here...actually he gets along well with one of my darker spirits..but so far his energy has worked well beside most if not all spirits I have here. Though it is one of those things, a human in spirit may still hold that yes...seeing an angel up close and personal....may not be a favorite thing to do....see a vampire when so many tales of vampires and vampire magick circulated...may not be a smart idea to a human spirit either haha...
Mine just kind of gives a funny stare to the vampires I have here....not so much he looks disgusted...but...I think its one of those things like "oh.......so...vampires...... ::jawdrop:: "
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:WOW! That is VERY interesting to me! Yours react strangely too??? It is nice to hear someone else have similar situations! May I ask if you have a large spirit family? Do you have a favorite type? Sorry to ask questions you know how SOME are very strict on posts but seeing how it seems to be a thread we have controlled lol I hope I dont offend by asking! I myself have a LARGE family, still growing (dammed all the AMAZING CH sales!! I started out with mostly vamps (sang) and all kinds of dragons. The dragons spilled over into Immortals and then gargoyles. Now I have maaaany of each and throw in there all sorts of other types LOL! (yes...I have issues )

I do have a bit of a big spirit family....I wouldnt say it is large as there are many members on the forum who have triple the amount i have :lol: Lets just say if my third eye was fully open and i didnt have to fully concentrate and tune into my empathy to understand clearly my spirits...This tiny house would feel so cramped ::rofl::
My Favorite type of spirit would be Japanese spirits - Yokai...er...mostly Kitsune, I get along with Kitsune very well :D but most Japanese origin spirits I get along with well, do you mind me asking which yours is? :D
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:hat is SO cool! You made me bring my cards out and do some spreads! I have a mythical deck, all the cards have to do with Greek mythology so they sit well with alot around here! I always tell new spirits when I am going over the house rules that I am always a willing student if anyone wants to teach me anything and I have learned a lot from different spirits. It amazes me things that they have shared!

Yes, for the most part! I think it took me waaay longer to adjust to him then everyone else in my keep, and he is not the only human spirit here! the other humans here though are just that....no witchcraft or anything. They dont mind the vamps, which I was worried about, I kinda worried the humans would be against the idea but they dont mind. "H" calls the angels and vamps something, something I have no idea what he is saying to even repeat it to you, all I know is when he says it he gets a look on his face like he has a horrible taste in his mouth!

You are quite welcome....you made me think about that in a different light and I appreciate it!
:think: WOW! That is VERY interesting to me! Yours react strangely too??? It is nice to hear someone else have similar situations! May I ask if you have a large spirit family? Do you have a favorite type? Sorry to ask questions :offtopic: you know how SOME are very strict on posts :wtf: but seeing how it seems to be a thread we have controlled lol I hope I dont offend by asking! I myself have a LARGE family, still growing (dammed all the AMAZING CH sales!! ::facepalm:: I started out with mostly vamps (sang) and all kinds of dragons. The dragons spilled over into Immortals and then gargoyles. Now I have maaaany of each and throw in there all sorts of other types LOL! (yes...I have issues :crazy: )

"H" has made that clear too and it's funny because when he lays down the law noone here questions it and as I I have said I have many types here for protection!

AGREED. As for my family, yes, very secretive and very superstitious so being a Keeper doesnt sit well with any of them, especially the elders. This is mine mine all miiiiine lol and I dont really mind! I feel I am an open channel as it is why not invite spirits instead of just dealing with random visions? I enjoy all that are here and I dont feel anything negative from any who have joined me so Im cool with it whether the family is or not LOL!

They very well might be! :D I honestly dont mind if my guy "C" here has any thoughts to impart to me so that i can incorporate something new to offer in my readings - im trying to learn how to read without cards as well so maybe he will better help me with that....but right now i LOVE the enthusiasm he has when i pick up any of my decks! :lol:
That is SO cool! You made me bring my cards out and do some spreads! I have a mythical deck, all the cards have to do with Greek mythology so they sit well with alot around here! I always tell new spirits when I am going over the house rules that I am always a willing student if anyone wants to teach me anything and I have learned a lot from different spirits. It amazes me things that they have shared![/quote]

Ooohh thats a good thing to add in with going over rules! :D
haha ever since you mentioned runes I have been bumping into sites that I like to look over tarot decks to either purchase or to just look around on the different themes - but now there seems to be a lot of these sites with runes for sale haha! ::rofl:: :sly: maybe a certain Necromancer is being sly and is wanting a bag for himself - I swear if i keep buying items for reading just for my spirits I am going to have to buy another table to hold just those items and have the items for reading anyone in another.

LU.??MS
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

haha yeah I have a templar knight here with me...he honestly got along with everyone here...actually he gets along well with one of my darker spirits..but so far his energy has worked well beside most if not all spirits I have here. Though it is one of those things, a human in spirit may still hold that yes...seeing an angel up close and personal....may not be a favorite thing to do....see a vampire when so many tales of vampires and vampire magick circulated...may not be a smart idea to a human spirit either haha...
Mine just kind of gives a funny stare to the vampires I have here....not so much he looks disgusted...but...I think its one of those things like "oh.......so...vampires...... ::jawdrop:: "

H gets along with everyone here, he seems put off by only them and I have a wiiiiiide variety....its weird. The Angels were stand offish with him too at first, but now its business as usual, they all know the rules.....you dont have to like each other but you have to respect each other, they are all here for the same common purpose.....ME! So far I havent had any issues, I have read people saying their spirits did not like someone else in their keep and wanted re-homed. I am lucky....we are all one great big happy family! :thumbup:

I do have a bit of a big spirit family....I wouldnt say it is large as there are many members on the forum who have triple the amount i have :lol: Lets just say if my third eye was fully open and i didnt have to fully concentrate and tune into my empathy to understand clearly my spirits...This tiny house would feel so cramped ::rofl::
My Favorite type of spirit would be Japanese spirits - Yokai...er...mostly Kitsune, I get along with Kitsune very well :D but most Japanese origin spirits I get along with well, do you mind me asking which yours is? :D

I have a large family....well its large to me any how!! I am amazed at how many some say they have....then they say they have umpteen unbounds and spirits bringing more spirits over....I yi yiiii!! Everyone here has been a decision that I mulled over thoroughly... I even thought and rethought the reverse adoptions I have!

I LOVE Yokai!! I loooove Kappa (I love turtles lol so Kappa was the first one I knew of!) Ok, my favorite started out as Angels, I think because that was what I believe the first spirit I ever saw. I had a near death experience as a child and I saw a man I believed was an Angel so I was immediately drawn to them. Then as I grew older I started having dreams of humans that had passed....I now have them bound and with me!! After alllll that lol I still hadnt found my favorite!! Now, after being on CH for awhile (I have been on longer that what my time says....my old profile was shut down because of inactivity....life gets in the way sometimes) I have been really working with the dragons. I looooove the Celtic dragons! I have been outside at night, sitting at a fire in my fire pit and I swear I can hear the updraw of air ....that woooooosh sound their wings make....I see them and hear them CONSTANTLY!! But I also still love my Angels, my gargoyles...my HELLHOUNDS!! Ohhh yes! I cant forget them! OH! Or my werewolves....omg.....forget it hahaha I cant even begin to name a favorite!!! :crazy:

Are you able to share your spirit keeping with your family? Sorry if thats personal, I dont know anyone in RL that I could share my spirit family with! My friends would think I finally lost it so pretty much the only way I can talk about my experiences is here on the forum!

Ooohh thats a good thing to add in with going over rules! :D
haha ever since you mentioned runes I have been bumping into sites that I like to look over tarot decks to either purchase or to just look around on the different themes - but now there seems to be a lot of these sites with runes for sale haha! ::rofl:: :sly: maybe a certain Necromancer is being sly and is wanting a bag for himself - I swear if i keep buying items for reading just for my spirits I am going to have to buy another table to hold just those items and have the items for reading anyone in another.[/quote]

HA!!! Thats so funny! Perhaps he is! H so loves the Runes....he likes the cards but he says there is something about reaching into a bag, closing your eyes and let your fingers dance lightly over each cold smooth stone....waiting to feel that moment....that split second where you know you found the one you are meant to pull... LOL....yes, H is certainly one with a flair for the dramatics!! But he is right of course, pulling them can be very hypnotic! The part you said about needing to buy another table made me seriously LOL.....I have TWO Alters....I was running out of room on mine....so I made another for my spirits, I have some that are very direct with magickal ideas, so the second Alter has come in very handy! ::pot::

Do you have any interest in magick? Geesh! I keep asking you off topic questions SORRY!! :baghead: Just curious what path you would be on!

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

IrishRaven-Claw wrote:I have a large family....well its large to me any how!! I am amazed at how many some say they have....then they say they have umpteen unbounds and spirits bringing more spirits over....I yi yiiii!! Everyone here has been a decision that I mulled over thoroughly... I even thought and rethought the reverse adoptions I have!

haha same, but i guess that those with big hearts shine bright, have greater space to welcome all that is good for their lives and have an open mind to fit all those spirits running around- and really thats great...but right now....im hoping to keep under at least 50 spirits.......its not going so well..... :baghead:
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:..omg.....forget it hahaha I cant even begin to name a favorite!!!
haha I am the same way...as much as I love my yokai, i do love for what everyone else brings to my life - the dragons are wonderful, the angels are wonderful, the werewolves are wonderful....
really i love them all equal and will probably bring in more and more....*sigh*..........i just gotta keep reminding myself that means more over tiiiime....not right away!!!
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:Are you able to share your spirit keeping with your family?

My mom knows about this site and how I found it, im not able to share personally my spirits with her (even though they interact with her - for the better always - because they love helping her because she helps me of course). My parents accept that I see things in a different light, i had many visions and dreams when i was a younger kid that told the future, had information on other family members, some dreams made me visit angels, creatures, and even got me to recognize spirits that i now have in my keep. even now when i have a very lucid dream involving the family (which is rare now as I am a young adult now) they take notice and act according to what i think may be best and they help me evaluate the dream and see the signs in it (even if i didnt personally like the dream). But so far i havent been able to personally introduce my spirits to the family.
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:The part you said about needing to buy another table made me seriously LOL.....I have TWO Alters....I was running out of room on mine....so I made another for my spirits, I have some that are very direct with magickal ideas, so the second Alter has come in very handy!
Haha its now my plan for the summer, i already have a table/cubby for some spirit vessels,and my tarot decks, but ill absolutely need another one...it would be nice to have the vessels more spread out so i can stop thinking im missing a vessel when its just crowded on the table top and i missed it in the count off haha
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:Do you have any interest in magick? Geesh! I keep asking you off topic questions SORRY!! Just curious what path you would be on!

I do have an interest in energy healing and magick involving oils, I am hoping to make spelled oils for application on the body - they will be perfumed to the scents to make them suitable to working with different scenes and meditation imagery (sort of like the CH perfumes)....sort of like how one constructs their astral space, but the imagery will only hold for as long as the scent should last....as well most scents will be for bringing forward specific yokai for protection and knowledge :D
but right now i am working with energy healing and just my readings for now... and recently thinking over the spells to theme around certain yokai haha
and dont worry about the questions, sometimes its good to go off topic for a while, plus we are the two controlling this topic so far and asking questions, and im pretty fair in how my topics go (and so far havent complained about my own topics going well...off topic haha )

LU.??MS
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

haha same, but i guess that those with big hearts shine bright, have greater space to welcome all that is good for their lives and have an open mind to fit all those spirits running around- and really thats great...but right now....im hoping to keep under at least 50 spirits.......its not going so well..... :baghead:
:baghead: I am waaaay past 50.....*sigh* I suppose I need help.... :baghead: I am a bad bad addict to CH. LOL! I say no more!! NOPE! But then....... ::poke:: someone calls to me. UGH!!! I have charging boxes alllll over my bedroom, spelled items EVERYWHERE....and all is good THEN CH has an amazing sale ::facepalm:: I have two addictions I feed regularly....CH and books. Many of my spirits hang out in my library....yes....I SAID IT. I have a LIBRARY!!! (I have a very large/wide hallway upstairs lined with bookcases , a chair, table, looks like a library!) Being that I am a witch, I have TONS of books on magick, some dating way before I was born, plus every other kind of book under the sun! I have issues I tell you!!! :help:

haha I am the same way...as much as I love my yokai, i do love for what everyone else brings to my life - the dragons are wonderful, the angels are wonderful, the werewolves are wonderful....
really i love them all equal and will probably bring in more and more....*sigh*..........i just gotta keep reminding myself that means more over tiiiime....not right away!!!

After I typed all about my favorites I got a mighty chilly reception here....it would seem I forgot to mention the GRAND EXPERIENCE of having DJINN in my keep. Yes, I forgot but dont love them any less with their loud outspoken demeanor! I think they ALL are amazing in their one ways that is for sure!I think thats why I have such issues with adding on to my family, I love them all and I figure if they want to be here who am I to say no? (My bank account begs to differ!!)

My mom knows about this site and how I found it, im not able to share personally my spirits with her (even though they interact with her - for the better always - because they love helping her because she helps me of course). My parents accept that I see things in a different light, i had many visions and dreams when i was a younger kid that told the future, had information on other family members, some dreams made me visit angels, creatures, and even got me to recognize spirits that i now have in my keep. even now when i have a very lucid dream involving the family (which is rare now as I am a young adult now) they take notice and act according to what i think may be best and they help me evaluate the dream and see the signs in it (even if i didnt personally like the dream). But so far i havent been able to personally introduce my spirits to the family.

My mother would just freak. She doesn't practice any more, she feels the old ways should be forgotten and if it doesn't have a shiny stamp of approval from the Church it is EVIL!!!! LOL, it's kind of sad really. My Aunts who have passed over visit with me on occasion and they LOVE that I have found this, they always say you never stop learning. The rest of my family do not believe in ay of this and I dont try to persuade them. I feel if you dont believe there is no mind changing....someone could have a true paranormal event happen and they would debunk it to death and not see what really happened....they choose to explain things away. How dull.

Haha its now my plan for the summer, i already have a table/cubby for some spirit vessels,and my tarot decks, but ill absolutely need another one...it would be nice to have the vessels more spread out so i can stop thinking im missing a vessel when its just crowded on the table top and i missed it in the count off haha

HAHA!! I know what you mean....I am always doing head counts!!! I try to keep all the charging boxes in one room....some say you shouldnt have WA and DA in the same room but I have never had an issue....no ones complained yet! I have a very old chest....it looks like a steamer trunk and that is where I keep all my magickal supplies, books, my Grimoire, candles, tarot decks and such, it is in my bedroom and most of the charging boxes sit on the chest.....WOW....you wouldnt believe the feeling that comes from that! Lots of energy for sure!!

I do have an interest in energy healing and magick involving oils, I am hoping to make spelled oils for application on the body - they will be perfumed to the scents to make them suitable to working with different scenes and meditation imagery (sort of like the CH perfumes)....sort of like how one constructs their astral space, but the imagery will only hold for as long as the scent should last....as well most scents will be for bringing forward specific yokai for protection and knowledge :D
but right now i am working with energy healing and just my readings for now... and recently thinking over the spells to theme around certain yokai haha
and dont worry about the questions, sometimes its good to go off topic for a while, plus we are the two controlling this topic so far and asking questions, and im pretty fair in how my topics go (and so far havent complained about my own topics going well...off topic haha )[/quote]

I MAKE MAGICKAL OILS!!! I am currently preparing to make all the Astrological Oils for my workings this summer! Each Astrology sign has its own oil so it will take some time but it is well worth it! I make healing oils and washes....I am a Hedge witch....or kitchen witch (older family calls it Hedge...I call it Kitchen because that is where I work most of the spells...kitchen or outside) so I have TONS of recipes for Magickal Oils! I have a formulary that is HUGE!!! I too am interested in healing energy an I love learning about healing plants! I just got a book called Herbal Antibiotics :baghead: yes....another new book....OYE) and it has recipes that are AMAZING!!

HA! You are correct....I see we have completely took over this thread.....surprises me...I figured there would be more out there interested in Human Necromancers AND everything else we are talking about ::rofl:: Spirits plus Magick equals a pretty interesting thread if you ask me!! :thumbup: It also helps that this is your topic!!!

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

IrishRaven-Claw wrote: Many of my spirits hang out in my library....yes....I SAID IT. I have a LIBRARY!!! (I have a very large/wide hallway upstairs lined with bookcases , a chair, table, looks like a library!) Being that I am a witch, I have TONS of books on magick, some dating way before I was born, plus every other kind of book under the sun! I have issues I tell you!!!

nuh-uh! nothing wrong with having a library of your own that your spirits can even appreciate! :D if anything its a brilliant and great thing! :D I have a little teeny tiny start of a library haha ^.^ gotta keep getting more books on magick and old note books from the antique store downtown, as well i collect old B&W photos to place around and slip into books that i think correspond with the person in the picture if its also a fantasy novel haha ^.^
I hope i can have a nice magick library like that!
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:The rest of my family do not believe in ay of this and I dont try to persuade them. I feel if you dont believe there is no mind changing....someone could have a true paranormal event happen and they would debunk it to death and not see what really happened....they choose to explain things away. How dull.
hmmmm that is pretty dull, but again, then the experiences are greatly yours and you get to have your own greater path with your spirits :D
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:some say you shouldnt have WA and DA in the same room
mhhmmm but i like to have partnership vessels if i can and partnership spots were my DA and WA spirit vessels can mesh and they can come together - even with my Necromancer, he is in the same vessel as my black dragon, my WA witch with her familiar, and a small little neko spirit :D
its nice to have them all come together in some way! :thumbup: :meme:
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:it looks like a steamer trunk and that is where I keep all my magickal supplies, books, my Grimoire, candles, tarot decks and such, it is in my bedroom and most of the charging boxes sit on the chest.....WOW....you wouldnt believe the feeling that comes from that! Lots of energy for sure!!
wow i would imagine that is a lot of energy! :D it must feel like a nice pool of all the energy coming together!
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:I MAKE MAGICKAL OILS!!! I am currently preparing to make all the Astrological Oils for my workings this summer! Each Astrology sign has its own oil so it will take some time but it is well worth it! I make healing oils and washes.

OH WOW! now i bet those are going to be worth the work you put into them and are going to be wonderful! Astrology signs are quite powerful and are very dimensional in their effects in a spiritual dynamic!
IrishRaven-Claw wrote: Spirits plus Magick equals a pretty interesting thread if you ask me!!
YUP! :D always a wonderful source of information and different theories and experiences coming together when topics like this come together with peoples interests!

LU.??MS
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

nuh-uh! nothing wrong with having a library of your own that your spirits can even appreciate! :D if anything its a brilliant and great thing! :D I have a little teeny tiny start of a library haha ^.^ gotta keep getting more books on magick and old note books from the antique store downtown, as well i collect old B&W photos to place around and slip into books that i think correspond with the person in the picture if its also a fantasy novel haha ^.^
I hope i can have a nice magick library like that!

Yes....it is true.....I had to move a few years back and moving my books was the hardest thing to move out of everything else!I did a book count as I packed to make sure all was accounted for once I was moved and unpacking and the count was at 837.....now that was maaaybe three years ago....I have added so many more since then I actually need another bookcase!!!! :baghead: My father was like :hissy: when he helped me move.....yeah....I have issues! Most of my spirits really appreciate the wide range on subjects I have. I have enough I suppose I should enlist the help of the dewey decimal system!! OMG! I loooove old pictures! I love that moment of history caught! That is such an amazing idea to slip old pictures in books like that! A hidden surprise!

hmmmm that is pretty dull, but again, then the experiences are greatly yours and you get to have your own greater path with your spirits :D

Agreed! I also agree with them being pretty dull. Once in awhile my mom will surprise me and ask a question about spirits, she asks about her dad and some of her brothers and sisters who have crossed over....she will just randomly say something like "sooooo have you heard from Grace lately?" LOL! I can then discuss things with her. But she has to initiate the conversation or else she just changes subjects.

mhhmmm but i like to have partnership vessels if i can and partnership spots were my DA and WA spirit vessels can mesh and they can come together - even with my Necromancer, he is in the same vessel as my black dragon, my WA witch with her familiar, and a small little neko spirit :D
its nice to have them all come together in some way! :thumbup: :meme:

Exactly! I bet your vessels just sing with interesting energy! I donot have any vessels that mingle like that yet.....last month I ordered my first, a Black dragon and a Gold dragon in the same vessel! I am quite excited about that! I have however decided I should not scrounge through the CH shop until all my past orders are completed and I have started the bonding process. It has been hard, especially with the sales! :frustrated:

wow i would imagine that is a lot of energy! :D it must feel like a nice pool of all the energy coming together!
It really is and does! My room has an entirely different feel than the rest of this house! It is perfect for spirits and for working spells, You can feel the energy, I think thats why I thought it would be a great place to put all my charging boxes!!

OH WOW! now i bet those are going to be worth the work you put into them and are going to be wonderful! Astrology signs are quite powerful and are very dimensional in their effects in a spiritual dynamic!

EXACTLY!! I am quite excited by it! I found them all together in an old formulary....perhaps Buckland wrote it....I cant remember. All I know is each sign has many different choices so they will be soooo easy to mix up, no difficult ingredients to try and hunt down. A major plus is I grow many of the items in my own back yard and in my herb garden!!! I agree 100%!! Astrology signs are AWESOME and have so much power to them!!! (Dont get me started on allll the Astrology books I have!!)

YUP! :D always a wonderful source of information and different theories and experiences coming together when topics like this come together with peoples interests![/quote]

AGREED!! I looove hearing about others experiences and learning about others paths, I find different thoughts on all this sooo exciting! I can hear different styles on casting and working spells easily enough through family but finding an outlet for my thoughts and experiences and be able to constantly learn new things on being a keeper has been AMAZING!!

Return to “Human”