PREVENTING THE INVASION OF VIRUS CONCEPTUAL TALK

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

This is basically the use of simple everyday almost childlike ways of talking and use of concepts to being to invade peoples' minds - William S. Burroughs has talked about this at length, and taught me how to deal with it, and usuaully it is fascinating to people who are sexually repressed, and have a poor image of their physical bodies, and so on.

The first aspect of this can just slide into your mind very easily. Here being presented, if a way to imunize yourself from all this. At the same time, if you are a perpertrator, of Word Virus, and you play with thisand a
are a person who wishes to either be widely "seen" by others through using shock tactics are are a part of the "Word Virus Gang" - well then, you are on your complete only own.

Here it is: Put you name first:
Caiyros

Recite 3 times:
Lud lul bel Memegi
Sarr-um-sarr-at-um la sanan la sanan
Silimatum sa awil Esnunna
(et) Awil-um sa mat-am i-k-sud-TH-u aparras

pu-ul-lu-lu ru-bu-u
wa-as ru u si-ku ro si re-tum sa-ak na-a
pe-tu-tum ud-du-lu ba-a bu
i-li ma-tim is ta-ra at-ma-a-tim

Visualize the Following Letters

U** E* Z* I* U I*

(note Pazuzu is the Guardian of doors & windows, of opening & shutting, and for protection in all physical and mental ways that relate here and also his own communcative protection when in the company of other supernatural forces. And I use this when I get tired of dirty mothed children or adults or both trying to make my life and/or the lives of friends and acquantenances that I like and love. I was bound to Pazuzu in1974,)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Shadow Me”