Tormented by unbound imp and protector spirits not helping

jonnyturak
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I don't think it's a poltergeist being caused by subconscious trauma, because it first started when I was about 10 (having a normal, happy life). The bed would shake for a few minutes now and then, like every few weeks. When I lived elsewhere for 8 years, from age 22, nothing happened - and I was in a bad relationship at the time. I've done much healing for that, and moved back here about 9 years ago. Not much happened until last July. My brother lives here too and has experienced it many times over the years. Also some other people that stayed in the house.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

Forgot to add that it remained active in this house while I lived far up north, so it isn't me causing it. It bothered my brother (who lives in this house) many times.

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

What happened to you in July? I am sorry if you feel that this has nothing to do with poltergeist activity, but I learned long ago to trust my gut instincts (and apparently I'm not the only one who felt it may not be unbounds). If it started back up in July, I would suggest investigating first what happened in July that may have triggered a recurrence. While you may not consciously remember what started this, there may have been some kind of trauma in your childhood that triggered it.

If this is the case, I suggest looking up self-hypnosis methods online to help unlock repressed childhood memories. However, if you still feel strongly that there is a spirit/entity at work here, then I suggest seeking the insight of one of the gifted people we have here in the CH forums. Kitty (who runs Magick from the Mysts - The Faerie Oracle in the Marketplace) was able to diagnose my own situation not long ago. She has some amazing gifts and has incredible insight into the cause of many issues. So if you can't find a solution otherwise, I highly recommend seeking the advice of someone like her to get you working in the right direction to deal with this once and for all.

I do hope that you find a solution that works.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
jonnyturak
new here
new here

Nothing major or unusual happened last July (my life is pretty much the same every day). I did not have any traumas as a child and am naturally a very positive person. Personally I don't believe in that poltergeist theory, unless the person has strong psychokinetic powers, which no-one has. Like I said, the activity is focused in this house and kept happening here even when I wasn't living in it but 100s of miles away. Will consider contacting Kitty. Thanks.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

The entity is intelligent. Once I asked it to shake a certain person's bed (without telling them). The next day they told me that their bed shook for a while. It has also given knock responses to some of my questions (I asked it to knock once for yes or twice for no), and did something else I asked it to do.

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

hmmm... just want to give my opinion.

how big is your house? and how many floor there is? basement? how old is your house?

where is it located? how many people there? any underground water vein that you know of? layline? which state? History of the area? landmark nearby? intersection? pets?

pics if available.

my 2 cents, i'm guessing it is a human spirit, more or less.

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Have you or your brother ever asked it what it is?

Any recurring nightmares or strange dreams?

You seem sure it's an imp? can you tell me why you have a strong feeling that's what it night be? :think:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
jonnyturak
new here
new here

sapiiii wrote:hmmm... just want to give my opinion.

how big is your house? and how many floor there is? basement? how old is your house?

where is it located? how many people there? any underground water vein that you know of? layline? which state? History of the area? landmark nearby? intersection? pets?

pics if available.

The house has 3 floors and a cellar. 4 bedrooms. It is 200 years old. Located in Maidstone, Kent, England. The town is about 500 years old. The house is at the top of a dead end street. We have 2 cats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maidstone

My bedroom is on the top floor. The activity has occurred in all bedrooms and some other rooms.

The Christian Spiritualist Minister, who blessed the house, claimed to be a medium. She claimed there were 2 earthbound spirits in the house, which she moved on (an old man and lady). She didn't pick up much in my bedroom, where the activity occurs the most (she seemed only sensitive to human spirits). That night after she and her sensitive husband left, the activity was much worse.

I used to think it was a human spirit, but when it started walking on the bed a lot and lying down next to me, I deduced its size to be about 2 feet tall and feet about 5" long. Also, it responds more if I call it imp. Without telling her that I thought it was an imp, a conjurer also said it sounds like an imp - just from what I told her about the activity and estimated size of the entity. A while ago, I was cam chatting with a psychic friend and he claimed to see a winged entity hovering outside my bedroom window. I'm somewhat psychic myself.

When I stayed at my sister's, I was sleeping on a tiny short and narrow camping bed and it still walked on that and layed down. So it seems to be quite small. It will not show itself, despite me asking.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

4bluefaeries wrote:Have you or your brother ever asked it what it is?

Any recurring nightmares or strange dreams?

You seem sure it's an imp? can you tell me why you have a strong feeling that's what it night be? :think:
Not done too much questioning. It didn't respond to most of the questions. I don't have nightmares or bad dreams, but did dream of an imp a while ago. See my previous post about why I think it's an imp.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

sapiiii wrote:hmmm... just want to give my opinion.

pics if available.

Forgot to say there are 3 people living here, and all have experienced it.

Return to “Black Arts”