You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

ut0pia wrote:How do i add names to my wish? like if i want such and such's things.. how do i add their name without the spirit getting confused off who i mean..

Everything is done with pureness of heart and intention. It must come from your deepest desires.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I feel like i made my first valid wish.. last night cause i felt a sense of happiness that i hadn't felt before.. and achievement.. it could be that or it could have been the fact i was looking at a ifrit djinn ring afterwards.. and mabye it was calling to me? or mabye it was the wish? i don't know.. i asked my djinn if the wish had been complemented via pendulum it swinged 'no' and i asked if it would come true it swinged 'yes' i also felt like something was there again.. a slight breeze or cold spot, this was all after i vocally said the wish by the way.

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

aternity wrote:
ut0pia wrote:You don't understand what i'm saying i don't delibrately make a bunch of wishes daily. i can't help it, anyway if i say the wish vocally it won't have much effect cause my mind is a blur full of wishes anyway how else can you put your wish across?
Put your wish in writing, then cast a spell or have someone do it for you, just an idea...
What type of spell? ::rofl::

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

Huffette wrote:
ut0pia wrote:How do i add names to my wish? like if i want such and such's things.. how do i add their name without the spirit getting confused off who i mean..

Everything is done with pureness of heart and intention. It must come from your deepest desires.
That doesn't answer the question.. i need to add someone's name to my wish.. but i don't want the djinn to get confused with who i mean..

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

ut0pia wrote:
That doesn't answer the question.. i need to add someone's name to my wish.. but i don't want the djinn to get confused with who i mean..
either write the name, or say the name. however you are doing the wish. if you picture that person the djinn will know exactly who you mean.

there is one thing you should be aware of though. most djinn won't bend the will of another human for you. in other words if you wish " i wish john smith would fall madly in love with me!" its probably not going to happen. also be careful of how you word your wish, because sometimes djinn take things quite literally. ex: "i wish john smith would notice me." so your djinn makes sure you have toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe. so then yes, john smith notices and remembers you as.....the person with toilet paper stuck to her shoe. (does that make sense?)

i think the problem is you seem to be trying to make it more complicated than it needs to be. just ask your spirit, give them a mental picture of who or what you want. it doesn't mean that it will happen automatically, it could take a few minutes or it could take years. your djinn does have your best interest at heart and is willing to assist you in achieving what ever it is that you are wishing for. also try not to make outlandish wishes such as "i wish to win a million dollars" probably isn't going to happen. they may however find you a nice small chunk of change (one of my djinn helped me win $60 which at the time was awesome as i was unemployed and really needed the money). all i can say is take a breath (breathe ;) ) and relax. try to just enjoy the time with your spirit.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

ut0pia wrote:I feel like i made my first valid wish.. last night cause i felt a sense of happiness that i hadn't felt before.. and achievement.. it could be that or it could have been the fact i was looking at a ifrit djinn ring afterwards.. and mabye it was calling to me? or mabye it was the wish? i don't know.. i asked my djinn if the wish had been complemented via pendulum it swinged 'no' and i asked if it would come true it swinged 'yes' i also felt like something was there again.. a slight breeze or cold spot, this was all after i vocally said the wish by the way.
You will see me often say this because I'm a journaling nut, but start writing down your experiences in a notebook or journal. Exactly what you put here is fine! This way you can answer the questions in the future as you notice patterns...like my Djinn in ring X calls to me by giving me the sensations of being happy and urging me to look upon it. I know this because it has done so on such and such occasions. If you work with the pendulum for spirit contact/communication by all means keep that up too!! Breezes and cold spots are ways I've felt a spirit physically close to me. Looks like some good progression! :thumbup: (And did your mind feel more focused? ;) )

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

I feel like i shouldn't make the same wish over and over again though, it might get them mad.. also how do i add a deadline for the wish?

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

A deadline? You really don't, that's kind of disrepectful. You could ask if they could TRY to complete it by such a date, but to give them a deadline..... :? You may not get to far with that.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

I'm telling you know last night i was looking at lisa's ifrit ring and i felt a connection.. sigh i wish i got a irfit now.. cleo's aren't dark.. i only got one cause i thought it would help with my esteem and enhance looks

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

ut0pia wrote:
Huffette wrote:

No matter how you word your wish, you have to have the intention to make it work. Think how you want it done and visualize it happening, then ask the djinn to help you get it. If it is for a certain person, visualize that person getting the results.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Spirit Keeping”