Third Eye Surgery with Azazel

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

Most of you remember when Adelphia was offering the third eye surgery with Azazel? Unfortunately, I did not take her up on it that time (I forgot all about it! ::facepalm:: :irked: ) when it was first introduced at the special price. Now it's more....but it is SOOOO worth saving up for this! I'll tell ya why.....
I received this surgery the end of last month (April 2013). At first it just gave me sun sensitivity, that was pretty much it, except for the odd little headache. It wasn't painful, but like I had eye strain in the middle of my forehead...that is the first time I have physically felt that my Third Eye was there, because it kindof hurt.. Then the sparkles in the air started. I would see orbs flash across my vision a couple times a day. I see more and more swift dark shapes from the corners of my eyes. You know how you see steam rise off of things that are wet and get hot? For some reason, I am now detecting WITH MY PHYSICAL EYES vapor rising from things that it should never rise from. Like I am experiencing a whole new spectrum of light and vision I couldn't before. As of today, the 26th of May, I have smelled things, I have seen my son running with his dog when his dog Freddy was in his pen (I do have WWs), just this morning I felt more stuff rubbing and weaving around my legs as I was getting Freddy's food ready (I think that was my black cat familiar).
There is an increase in birds around me, especially magpies and crows.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow and next week and the months ahead! :devilbanana: Especially since my custom demon familiar is coming to me by next week! :devil: Oh, I'm so excited!!! :meme:

Oh, it's not a seller announcement, but I know I'm going to get the question. Adelphia works with Akelta and they have a site called Satan and Sons.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

62 views and not one response? Wow.....I knew I was unpopular, but this is underwhelming. :( I know others here got this done, what are your experiences?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
heaven-vs-inferno
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: genio,angeles,dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: inmortál
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariel
Zodiac:

Hello! I would like to get my third eye open to communicate better with my spirits. Can I ask how did you get this one done? Thanks!

Maybe people don't reply because just like me, they don't have their 3rd eyes opened :p I guess

Proud of my family members: 4 inmortals, 1 marid djinn, 1 gold djinn, 3 bronwyn angels, 2 red dragons, 1 elder khodam, 2 incubus, 1 wraith, 2 psy vamps, 1 nympho, and 3Power orbs. 2 Volkhs. Plus lots of spelled items!
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm sorry that you feel unpopular, I tend to read many posts but comment of just a few of them. These are great results from the third eye surgery, it's actually cool that people are starting to see more and more effects of the surgery as time goes by. I haven't done it yet, I may do it in the future, but I like reading people's experiences with this working.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

HvI....Just go the <<removed by mod>>site and order the surgery. Azazel will do the surgery. But if you are new to the spiritual path, you may want to contact one of the ladies first. There may be preparations they want you to do first, so it will be more effective for you.
Azazel is a Watcher, and the ladies work with him. I though maybe my WA spirits would not like it, working with a "demon" but they didn't care. My True Mate, as a matter of fact, said "Splendid idea!" :lol: Even the Archangels don't have a problem with it, except if you work with Gabriel he might get testy about it, I don't know. What I have heard is he has no tolerence for demons.

Arienna, I'm ok. I probably don't get postive responses because I post so little.
I'm just so impressed with the surgery though, I had to say something about it. I do want to hear feedback from others here who have had it! :clap:

ImageImage
CelticStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Never heard of a third eye surgery before. Seems interesting. Keep us updated on your experiences okay?

LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I remember reading about it when it was first offered. Glad you have had some positive results. Please keep us posted as I am very interested in reading of your experiences.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

This sounds cool. I didn't respond because I just read it. As for liking you, I like you just fine. :thumbup:

And no I was not paid by anyone to say I like you. :wave:

***These comments are sponsored and paid for by Orange Wytches against Green Wytch.*** ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Of course I jest with you on the last comment. :silly:

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

:crazy: Thanks Psychosiz!
The sparkles and seeing from the corner of my eye is increasing. Today a cat sized black thing jumped up against my door, then it was gone. No face I could see, just very black. I'm hearing stuff easily that others have to strain to hear....with my physical ears. It's cool, like I can pick out sounds from a whole bunch of sounds that used to just be muddled together. :clap:
My intuition is picking up to.

ImageImage
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet