venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Arsine, I'm going to the post office tomarrow and see if I can prepay the postage both ways with insurance. Then I'll provide a padded envelope to me with the postage/insurance sticker.

I would package an opal (if you decide to send it) in a box, wrapped in a padded envelope or just bubblewrap. Priority mail has boxes, you can get the smaller one made for dvd's. You might be able to put that in a slightly larger box to mail or inside an envelope (priority has a soft envelope that would fit).

I intend to put a note on the outside with my info and a note on the inside, and to please use the envelope to return directly to me, because it is insured. I'll get tracking both ways. I'll know tomarrow how cooperative they are, and of course, priority mail.

Yes, a lot of logisitics, but if I can't insure it, I won't send it.
I strongly feel that such a special work would be greatly enjoyed in a piece of jewlery (or other personal item) one wears all the time. This one came to me thru a vision quest, and I later found it and have worn it ever since.

That's a great idea about the return to me spell. Thank you for thinking of that!!!!! The thought hadn't crossed my mind.

It's so nice to have a friend like you! :P

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The post office had no problem with prepaying and insurance both ways, so it's on it's way to Magnolia now. :) I can hardly wait!!!

Nickleback
dragawn
new here
new here

I purchased the custom piece & never thought of sending my own piece to have the spell(s) cast upon it. This sounds like a marvelous idea. I would love to have it cast upon the pendant my mother gave to me several years ago, for my sweet 16.

Do I need to email magnolia to give her some advance notice to expect it?
Is there a specific address that we're supposed to mail it to?
Would you be willing to share the process you went about this?

Is anyone also willing to share a return to me spell? I am very new to all of this & do not know of 1. If I do send my pendant I would definately like to make sure it comes back to me (if it gets lost in the mail).

I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,
dragawn

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear alex: so glad the post office was able to do what you wanted. one of the nagas came to me in a nap dream and showed me my black opal completely in shards so i get the suspicion that for some reason the opal should not have that type of energy attached to it (at least the one i had intended to send), so it's ok.

no problem with the thought of the return to me spell - i'm surprised i was able to think that quickly in order to let you know, lol! :) take care sweetie and blessed be! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear dragawn; i was just trying to work on the treasure hunt again but this came into my mind so you could always use this if you'd like (as well as anyone else, btw).

This spell is said for my item sent
Through the mails and countries it went
To Remus to cast upon it for me
My item returns safely, so mote it be!

and then another:

This special spell I use
On my item, so not to lose
Sent to Remus to cast for me
Return to me safely, so mote it be!

take care everyone and blessed be! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Arsine, I concur with the concerns about your opal as they are very soft stones. Many jewelers don't even work with real opal anymore because of how delicate they are (the fire is caused by captured water in the stone). I'm sure your Nagas advised you well!

Dragawn, I did give Magnolia a heads up that the item was coming.

For the process:
I bought a small padded envelope at walmart. Since my piece is gold and not breakable, I did not worry about further packing. If you have a more fragile piece, you may want a larger envelope with extra bubble wrap around the item or a small box (like the dvd box priority mail - free at the post office).

The small envelope I put the ring in, along with the information that Remus requires, name, dob. I did not 'seal' this, but put a piece of medical tape, which is removable just enough to keep the flap closed. I also put a bright colored note with the same tape on the back of the envelope and requested that it be used to return the item to me.

I then went to the post office. I told them I was prepaying the item both ways. I put insurance and a delivery confirmation number on it, and paid for postage priority mail. Have them stamp "FRAGILE" if you need to.

After the postage was all affixed, I put that in a flat priority mail envelope, paid postage and insurance, and included in that envelope a print out of my order with a note to Magnolia that I was including my own item to send to Remus and all the info was inside the small return envelope for him. I also told her what the item was, which was a gold elephant ring.

I sent the item to the same address that CH uses when they send me items. I don't know if this is right or wrong, but that is what I did. I am sure that all items will get to her, even at the PO Box 3 in New York.
I also put ATTN: REMUS PROJECT below the Creepy Hollows name, on the envelope I sent to Magnolia. Of course I paid for delivery receipt on both ends.

If you need a box instead of an envelope, you can get free a priorty mail dvd box and a small flat rate box. Or you can use a jewelry box if that works better. Just so one fits inside the other. Use can also use bubble wrap, and set up the return box so that Remus can open it and get your item without having to do much in the way of cutting or tearing. Scotch tape should work, or even a rubber band around the box. Remember that this is going to be put in a box with other items going to him.

The address I used appears on the order receipt you have.

Before you take it to the post office, use Arsine's return to me spell. :)
Be sure to use Magnolia's new email address: Magnolia@creepyhollows.com to send email to. I put in email headline: Remus order- sending you my ring so she can see at a glance what I mean without having to open the email. I will post a follow up email to her when I see it has arrived to ensure that she has it.

Hope this helps.

Blessings,
Alex

Nickleback
dragawn
new here
new here

Thank you Arsine & Alex you have been very helpful. I have emailed Magnolia. Should I wait for a response prior to sending out my pendant?

Thank you again, I really appreciate all the help I have received on this forum!

topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alex, i am also considering sending an item for this but just have a question for you... Did you put extra postage for the return because i thought i saw somewhere that he can send an extra 'gift' with the item of jewellery?

Also, does anyone know where Remus is? I'm not sure whether i want to chance sending something over to Magnolia (from the UK) and then she sends it again overseas etc (am still deciding whether to chance my luck with international postal services :roll: )

As long as the item gets to her by the May deadline, that's ok isn't it? Obviously if i decide to do it i'll inform her asap... or would he already have been told whether to expect personal items or standard pendant/rings?

Questions, questions, questions... ;)

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Return to “Messages & Updates”