You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Free Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gwen
Zodiac:

One question comes to mind, for me - do you believe, know, or feel that this entity that was "bothering" you is the same one that you confronted? As well, what happened with the confrontation? Like, how did you go about it exactly?

If your room is, then the way you confronted it may have been what sparked the most recent incident. I know that certain entities, if confronted by way of "attack" (ie: burning sage, ritual cleansing, etc.), they can come back more empowered the next time, because they may only have been put at bay, for the time being.

I would do some more work trying to communicate with the spirit, but not via ouija board, just to play it safe. As for a portal open in your room, I wouldn't think it was something of that nature at this point, myself...

Personally, for me, it seems as though there is a spirit just trying to convey a message; as for doing the "right" way or the "wrong" way, perhaps this is the only way it knows how, or is able to...?

::goodluck:: and keep us updated!

There's more to the world than what we can see with our eyes.

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri
Emerald
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald
Zodiac:

sologrl wrote:man.. everything had been going so well.. ever since i confronted that thing .. i have not seen anything ever since.. until tonight.

Today has been a particularly draining day because I went under some deep meditation coming out with my spirit guides opening up my chakras and doing a lot of healing energy on me. It has left me tired but in a good way. They are healing all 4 of my bodies. Anyways, I decided to go to bed and an hour later.. I heard some paper crinkling. I'm like ugh why the heck am I hearing paper.. I woke up frowning to see in the middle of my room a buncha ribbon and a gift bow all tangled together float to the top of my ceiling .. then I HEAR and see it slide across the ceiling .. I'm thinking.. what the heck? Is there a balloon or something in my room? I turned on my lamp and see nothing. I have never HEARD before.

I looked around and felt nothing threatening but I cannot seem to control these sights. The man who put me under deep meditation has constantly kept me shielding myself before I started astral traveling to see my angels and guides. Before I left, I was still shielded and have been ever since.

Can someone help explain what is going on? Why do I keep constantly see strange things with the physical eye? How can I know if there is a portal open in my room or some sort like that? I'm starting to think my room is haunted lol. If its a spirit trying to get a message across they are going about it the wrong way.

Hi, this does sound very scary...... I too have seen massive astral type spiders before when being woken up by noises and have had apparitions of children and people by my bed and like a stream of faces in my closed eye-lids like a train or escalator going by quickly.... For me, I had to up my shielding, it got worse for me as in, I then started seeing them in the day and outside etc... This started for me when I as a child and it has taken me a long, long time to make peace with it and not to have fears..... imo you maybe seeing into the spirit realm and you have a connection there, with this comes 'unbounds', 'tricksters' and anything in this realm that wishes to communicate with you. This is what happened to me. so I cannot say for sure this is the same for you.........but.....shield yourself and call in Archangel Michael for protection and guidance.

The way I finally accepted what I was seeing, was to just know that it was meant to be for me and that my guides and the source will be helping me at every step of the way. Now, my fears have gone, I feel more in control........

I hope this helped you in some way!

Much blessings to you! :hug:

Love & Light!
Emerald x

Spirit keeper of MANY :) :) :)
emily
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Wow, those some experiences you are having x_x
Are things still the same these days?

gargoyles_path
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: ?
My magical/paranormal name...: ?

Wow, this is quite an old thread! I'm just going to add on to this discussion though since I have similar experiences (I've talked about them on other threads before). I see things, sometimes really random stuff, upon waking up (hypnopompic hallucinations?) Last night was the latest, I saw a little boy with short brown hair very briefly at the right side of my bed, and it startled me. Probably more than it should have to haha. I couldn't see his face very clearly though.

Knite
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

When I was younger I use to see weird things. I use to see figures running right by me and standing in the doorway. As I got older it sort of went away... now if I concentrate I can see the distortion of energy around floating around me and in my room. But very recently for the past few weeks, out of the corner of my eye... I always seem to catch a glimpse of some dark figure in a split second and would disappear if I look directly at it. I don't know if really one of my spirits or my mind playing tricks with me.

sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
Zodiac:

haha.. yes you guys have revived a very old thread. I had forgotten all about this! Here's a little update: I moved out of that house and into another one. This whole is filled with beautiful light energy. You feel like your living in the sun, its just very warm and loving. The sightings have not stopped but they are more .. tamed. I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one seeing those spiders! I know how you feel on the human spirits standing next to you. :| Sometimes I wish they wouldn't sneak up on you like that, it could scare the living day lights out of us!

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

sologrl wrote:haha.. yes you guys have revived a very old thread. I had forgotten all about this! Here's a little update: I moved out of that house and into another one. This whole is filled with beautiful light energy. You feel like your living in the sun, its just very warm and loving. The sightings have not stopped but they are more .. tamed. I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one seeing those spiders! I know how you feel on the human spirits standing next to you. :| Sometimes I wish they wouldn't sneak up on you like that, it could scare the living day lights out of us!
Hehe I usually do this. I rather bump old threads than create a new one with something asked before :thumbup:

Thanks for the update! :thumbup:

Return to “General Questions”