I have a vamp visitor!

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Last night I was meditating with an amethyst on my forehead and I was focusing on my sanguine and then this other vampire comes in and I thought it was Sofia's vamp bc he looked very similar to how she has described him and he has a very distinct appearance bc of the rare type of vamp he is...
so at first I was kind of like ok with it, and i saw my sanguine kind of try to push him away in an annoyed way, not really as if he was dangerous. and this new vamp's hands were up and there was a mist traveling between us but I wasn't sure if he was giving or taking. and I started to get nervous and I said out loud if you have bad intentions go away. and I opened my eyes and didn't want to meditate any more.
well with the help of one of my psy vamps and a friend, i figured out that this was not Sofia's vamp. I had also asked my sanguine if it was and he said no. I had also asked him if he was ok with all the energies in this room and he said yes.
new vamp is still here apparently and wants to be my friend but is going to wait 'until I can talk to him'. He seems ok to have around and my vamps are cool with it except my sanguine is jealous of all my vamps lol
so although he's cool and all, it seems that if I attract vampires chances are I could attract bad ones too.
What should I do to protect myself from bad ones? I have a tourquoise protection amulet and an army of 8 - well 9 now if he stays but there is still the matter of attraction.

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

I think that like attracts like. If you're an overall positive person (which I think you are), you shouldn't worry about attracting anything negative :thumbup:. Also your own spirits aren't there for nothing, they will protect you too!

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
boobahdo69
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hey la_portia,
I think it's funny that your sanguine vamp is the jealous type. My Strigoi Mort is also VERY jealous. It doesn't sound to me like this new vamp is actually bad. More like your sanguine is not willing to share. This new vamp may have something very important to share with you, especially if he is willing to wait to talk to you despite the fact your sanguine would rather he didn't.
As far as attracting bad vampires....... If I were a bad vampire, and I came to you and received the same welcome from your sanguine, yeah, I would probably leave, if not runaway! :scared:
I think it's awesome that spirits are making themselves known to you. :thumbup: Wow! (now I'm jealous)

Hugs and fishes,
boobahdo
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

Same here, you have great abilities, that's for sure!

Your sanguine is there watching over you, and I can tell he LOVES you lots!!! Congrats!!! He's ok with the other energies and there's nothing else being said, so it's probably just him trying to protect you and getting jealous. That's cool!

Like I said on msn, it's a good idea to have "guardian" type spirits as well.
Keep us posted!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

wow!
I think it is neat that a new vamp has come to you and wants to be with you :clap:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cool...keep us updated

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Vampire”