You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Brunette divina

Before to purchase my Djinn I would like to ask you guys some questions:

I was looking for the weekend special from Enchanted Magnolia, I always said Djinns nop, they are grey, dangerous etc, but this time I feel SO atracted to buy one..

Is Holly a good conjurer?

Where can I get one? any recomendations ?

My vampire and I are very close, like a couple, will I have any problem with them ?

Thank you so much.

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.
KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I just wanted to say....

That i found the title to this thread very misleading... ;)

Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

^ :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100

now that I've trolled the thread,
::bump:: :mrgreen:

hopefully you'll get some answers, one has also recently called to me.

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Djinn do tend to get a bad reputation. They are not dangerous but you do have to be careful with wording when seeking their assistance, as with most dark arts. They are grey, as are you and I. And likewise, have the ability to dip into different areas of say morality. You get good humans and bad humans but the majority are somewhere in between, with a tendency to swing either way when an occasion demands it, it's the same with Djinn. You can acquire one that's on a more lighter side of grey if it makes you more comfortable. The seller will either have this listed, or enquire to have it confirmed.

I adore Djinns and therefore couldn't recommend them enough. They are my favourite to work with, and always tend to provide quick results, especially my Cleo Djinns - they are very powerful and efficient.

Kevi
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

As for a first Djinn a Marid type will be easier to control. Marid Djinns usually avoid granting wishes that can do harm to you or other people. Djinn are great spirits to have and they can grant you wishes that are deep down in your heart or something you desire, even though you didn't wish for it, however if you don't want them to grant you wishes that you didn't voice out yourself, just let them know about it, and they will only grant the wishes that you voice out.

Like what Tinkerbell said, Djinns will grant you the wish of whatever you wish for in the wordings that put out. So think carefully before you make a wish.

Another tip when asking a Djinn to granting you a wish is try not to be specific when you are wishing for something. For example, if you wish for $500, it will be very hard for the Djinn to help assist you to get that $500. It will be easier if you just ask for money, that way the Djinn can help assist you into earning, winning or picking up money.

Hope this helps. :)

SpiritTalker
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!!! :)
My magical/paranormal name...: SpiritTalker
Zodiac:

I agree with all of the above about Djinns. I just wanted to add, in my limited experience, at least, that some peoples' energies will meld better with certain races of spirits than others. For instances, I can barely make contact with my vamps. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it's like we just aren't sympatico...tho I have read a lot of people have amazing experiences with them. However, Djinn & Dragons have an awesome connection for me. Don't let the warnings and such scare you away, either. They are generalities. Each is as different as snowflakes! If a certain spirit is calling out to you, Djinn or whatever, I say for for it. :)

[img\\buad.bloomu.edu\data\UsersJKL\jlehman\Desktop][/img]

Return to “Djinn / Genie”